What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
:undecided:Arey bhai itna kyun uchhal rahe ho. more like naye bhikari ko bheek ki jaldi kind of excitement. Haan UP result was dampener much like Bihar and Delhi was for your lot...

Achha chicha aap hi uchhal lo akele akele fir more like purane bhikhari competition bardasht nahi kar pate.

and yes i Bihar and delhi was a setback for us and we are seeing where they are heading to.

Achha chicha aap hi uchhal lo akele akele fir more like purane bhikhari competition bardasht nahi kar pate.

and yes i Bihar and delhi was a setback for us and we are seeing where they are heading to.
Arey yaar Hyderabad me rehte ho, aur muhaavron ki maa-bahen kar rahe ho...

That's not expected from you:disagree:

:undecided:Arey bhai itna kyun uchhal rahe ho. more like naye bhikari ko bheek ki jaldi kind of excitement. Haan UP result was dampener much like Bihar and Delhi was for your lot...

They lost with the largest vote share in Bihar by a single party- Given the state of Mahagatbhandan these day I wouldn't boast much-

Exactly. Sit back and watch this circus turn into a grotesque freak show. This guy is a total nutjob.
These things reminds me Musharraf . once he said (to the Pakistan news Channel) " Ye modi blessing ha Pakistan k liye" . i do agree with him now :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom