What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calculated risk I believe, law and order situation will surely improve but rapid development is now in limbo, as Yogi is a 5 times MP yet Gorakhpur is in dustbin

What's controversial about him? I am sure he will prove to be a good CM.
I have also voted for BJP but in my opinion he is indeed very extreme religious person which might not go well with most, me included. Partly because I am moving away from religion?

Lol...I agree this is a surprising decision!!
But yogi come from purvanchal....the poor region in India by far..he is a strong leader their...bjps clean sweep in purvanchal is the reason for bjp massive mandate!!
You simply can't ignore that!! And to keep the state focused on development they chose two deputy chief ministers one is from backward caste and other is a doctor!!
It's a massive risk!! But I think there is lot of strategy behind it!!
Yogi is 5 time MP from Gorakhpur, one of the most backwards areas in India and people here think he doesn't know what people of UP wants. RaGa has been an MP and I don't remember him raising any question in the parliament whereas here is Yogi's track record of raising relevant questions in parliament.

I have also voted for BJP but in my opinion he is indeed very extreme religious person which might not go well with most, me included. Partly because I am moving away from religion?
Chill man...rhetoric comes only when you are not in power...once in power he won't dare to speak in a divisive tone!

Yogi is 5 time MP from Gorakhpur, one of the most backwards areas in India and people here think he doesn't know what people of UP wants. RaGa has been an MP and I don't remember him raising any question in the parliament whereas here is Yogi's track record of raising relevant questions in parliament.

And he has a science degree

Well, all we can do is give him time to prove what he has to offer. We can't write off someone just because we are not a fan of someone.

Mandir wahi Banega :lol::lol::lol:

Yogi may or may not be a good choice but he is definitely giving assburn to the pseudo liberals and jihadi apologists.

thats more than enough for me. :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Do you really think, this gives @ssburn more than anything, the day BJP won in UP could be stated as @ssburn but this:rofl:

It just shows what BJP wishes, all that camouflage of "development talk" is gone now. It's nice that they have come out in the open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom