What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Eagle where is the action...these guys flooding threads trolling, Insulting, derailing thread like this...

@waz @WebMaster

are you for real, did your mind just blank the posts of your indian buddy calling for hindus to cull muslims or sullahs like he call us in india back to the 700AD population. he's basically calling for a mass muslim genocide in india.

how dare you try to report us but completely over look what that indian has been saying.

I don't know about most Hindus on the internet but on this board most of the Hindus are just like you but try to hide it and they don't do a very good job of it and get ridiculed. You on the other hand, at least you aren't hiding what or who you are. I respect that.

This Hindu is basically saying what most Hindus have in their hearts but dont want to say it. He wants badla (revenge), to reduce 'sulla' populaton to pre 700AD levels and shake the Muslim world all the way to Istanbul. That is where Hindutva wants to reach. All the way to Istanbul, in Turkey.

@HAKIKAT @Selim I @coffee_cup
Well frankly, they could try, I doubt they will reach any deeper than 1 meters inside Pakistani territory before getting beaten up properly let alone Istanbul. LOL.
I agree that Hindu people are quite submissive, and this is why they lack bravery. Without bravery the numbers doesn't matter anything. We saw what 1500 ISIS terrorists did to 30.000 Iraqi soldiers and 30.000 Iraqi police in Mosul, it took them not more than 4 days to make these girly soldiers and police escape the city and surrender.
I hate any terrorist but I must give that ISIS is brave and Iraqi army reminds me of Hindu soldiers.

Well frankly, they could try, I doubt they will reach any deeper than 1 meters inside Pakistani territory before getting beaten up properly let alone Istanbul. LOL.
I agree that Hindu people are quite submissive, and this is why they lack bravery. Without bravery the numbers doesn't matter anything. We saw what 1500 ISIS terrorists did to 30.000 Iraqi soldiers and 30.000 Iraqi police in Mosul, it took them not more than 4 days to make these girly soldiers and police escape the city and surrender.
I hate any terrorist but I must give that ISIS is brave and Iraqi army reminds me of Hindu soldiers.

Bro, dont be fooled that these Indian Hindus will ever have any respect for Muslims wherever they are from. This Hindu is basically speaking the truth. They hate all Muslims whether we are in Islamabad or Istanbul. This guy thinks India can take on the Turkish army. LOL!!!

Yep. Of dead Muslim women. You shameless person. Why is rape so trivial in your mind? Explain that to me, I really want to know why you as a 'human' can defend rape, those who encourage rape and those who actually rape?

Am guessing you can provide the reference to where he said that?

Yep. Of dead Muslim women. You shameless person. Why is rape so trivial in your mind? Explain that to me, I really want to know why you as a 'human' can defend rape, those who encourage rape and those who actually rape?

He never made such comments. :whistle:

Members: Any further post that violates the rule, will be treated as violation without any pre-warning or explanation. Treat this as a warning for onward.

Why don't you close this thread as it has already served it's purpose?

He never made such comments. :whistle:

LOL! Well that is what he is most notorious for and it is for a reason. Keep defending him, it just makes you look just as complicit in encouraging rape of dead women. Can you people not see how sick that is?

When was the last time we saw Indians talking so much about Sindh's chief minister, or KPK's chief minister :lol:

It is the same way you Indians talk about Hafiz Saeed more in one day than any Pakistani would speak in one year.

Both countries are worried about fanatics taking over.

The only difference is that in Pakistan Hafiz Saeed will never ever be allowed to become a CM, let alone a PM!

In India however, it is quite the contrary!

Why don't you close this thread as it has already served it's purpose?

You would love that wouldnt you? How many threads you going to get closed down? This kind of circus freak behaviour from your Modi Govt will happen like clockwork. This is what happens when you cast your votes for violent extremist religious nutcases. You deserve all the worldwide scorn you are getting over this appointment.

LOL! Well that is what he is most notorious for and it is for a reason. Keep defending him, it just makes you look just as complicit in encouraging rape of dead women. Can you people not see how sick that is?

Apparently, it's you who's sick. Why don't you post Video wherein he's said such thing? :pop:

You would love that wouldnt you? How many threads you going to get closed down? This kind of circus freak behaviour from your Modi Govt will happen like clockwork. This is what happens when you cast your votes for violent extremist religious nutcases. You deserve all the worldwide scorn you are getting over this appointment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom