What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well frankly, they could try, I doubt they will reach any deeper than 1 meters inside Pakistani territory before getting beaten up properly let alone Istanbul. LOL.
I agree that Hindu people are quite submissive, and this is why they lack bravery. Without bravery the numbers doesn't matter anything. We saw what 1500 ISIS terrorists did to 30.000 Iraqi soldiers and 30.000 Iraqi police in Mosul, it took them not more than 4 days to make these girly soldiers and police escape the city and surrender.
I hate any terrorist but I must give that ISIS is brave and Iraqi army reminds me of Hindu soldiers.

You must know wahat we are doing to terrorist for last two decades. Any way calm down and see that your own people do not oust your government and you do not become another syria.

It is the same way you Indians talk about Hafiz Saeed more in one day than any Pakistani would speak in one year.

Both countries are worried about fanatics taking over.

The only difference is that in Pakistan Hafiz Saeed will never ever be allowed to become a CM, let alone a PM!

In India however, it is quite the contrary!

If Indians have any shame they will stop bringing up Hafiz Saeed or anyone else. At least dead women are safe around these men. Indians will elect and defend a man who would go on a rampage in a female morgue. This filthy Yogi is a horror movie waiting to happen. And he is the best Hindus have? LOL!

You must know wahat we are doing to terrorist for last two decades. Any way calm down and see that your own people do not oust your government and you do not become another syria.
Every big power has big problems. I trust Erdogan and the leaders of Turkey can protect Turkey's sovereignty so don't bother burning down your Hindu brain by worrying about our internal politics.

Come again before it is too late that you don't have any chance to explain yourself. Waiting for your next quote.

Lolwut? Chill out, that was said in jest!

I was sympathizing with you, I have noticed that people tag you a lot to complain, instead of following the right procedure of reporting the post. Dealing with all the tags must be quite cumbersome I imagine.

It is the same way you Indians talk about Hafiz Saeed more in one day than any Pakistani would speak in one year.

Both countries are worried about fanatics taking over.

The only difference is that in Pakistan Hafiz Saeed will never ever be allowed to become a CM, let alone a PM!

In India however, it is quite the contrary!

Hafiz Saeed happens to be a UN declared terrorist and is responsible for deaths of many innocent Indian civilians. It would be the same if Yoginath had done anything similar to the Pakistanis, its clearly not the case.

We couldn't care less what Hafiz Saeed does inside Pakistan.

Every big power has big problems. I trust Erdogan and the leaders of Turkey can protect Turkey's sovereignty so don't bother burning down your Hindu brain by worrying about our internal politics.

Can you believe these people? LOL! This is what we live next door to.

Hafiz Saeed happens to be a UN declared terrorist and is responsible for deaths of many innocent Indian civilians. It would be the same if Yoginath had done anything similar to the Pakistanis, its clearly not the case.

We couldn't care less what Hafiz Saeed does inside Pakistan.

Nothing proved, no evidence. That game of India playing a "victim" has been exposed and that is why you are not getting anything more from UN. Keep crying when your motions are blocked.

By setting terrorists like Swami and co. free you have shown how serious you are in combating terrorism.

And to top that you are letting mass-murderer fanatics like Modi, Yogi becoming your PM/CM.

You have been badly exposed.

i wasn't talking about you bro

I know that, I was referring you to report the posts that violates Forum Rules without quoting back or engaging such xyz troll members.

What is wrong to report post? im following forum rules, I gave my opinion and left the thread.. name calling, abuse, religious talk quite unnecessary.

Do you complain about Yogi's extremely hatred filled speeches as well?

The speeches where he openly threatens minorities with all kinds of consequences and put them into action via his miliant wing?

And his actions where he burns down mosques, churches via his fanatic militants?

Do you complain about that as well? What kind of double faced people you Indians are really? Posting on PDF, celebrating a person as top CM, who would be imprisoned sitting somewhere in the deepest of dungens in any civilized country.

And you have the audacity to complain about Pakistanis on a Pakistnai forum for condemning that fanatic?

Wow!!! We Pakistanis are really very tolerant people, even allowing this on our forums... !!!

I was watching a You-tube link of this guy speech during campaign (not sure new or old one) and there was a lady too sitting on stage where this Yogi insulted the Dead Muslim Woman but someone says the video is doctored that I don't find as such. I just want to ask Indian Members here, that honestly, is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom