What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Day, First Show of Yogi Adityanath Govt Brings in Ban on 2 Slaughterhouses

CNN-News18

Updated: March 20, 2017, 5:02 PM IST
share-img.png

yodi-adityanath.jpg

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath addressing a press conference in Lucknow (PTI Photo)
New Delhi:
Yogi Adityanath went about implementing the BJP manifesto by banning two slaughterhouses on the very first day of his work.

Yogi Adityanath was on Sunday sworn in as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.

Here are the decisions that he took on day one:

- Two slaughter houses in Allahabad have been shut down by the Yogi government. The Rambagh and Atala slaughterhouses have been shut down by the Allahabad police

- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday directed DGP Javeed Ahmed to ensure that there was no laxity in improving law and order situation, hours after a BSP leader was shot dead in Allahabad.

- The UP DGP has been asked to hold video conference with the district magistrates and the superintendents of police of all the 75 districts of the state to take stock of law and order situation and other administrative issues

- Deputy chief ministers Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma also met Adityanath. Maurya told reporters that the first meeting of the state Cabinet would discuss all key issues mentioned in BJP's 'sankalp patra', which include loan waiver to farmers and ban on mechanised slaughter houses.

- The portfolios to the new ministers are likely to be announced soon

- Adityanath has promised to work for all sections of the society without any discrimination, pursuing the agenda of 'sabka sath, sabka vikas'.

http://www.news18.com/news/politics...ings-in-ban-on-2-slaughterhouses-1362070.html

I was watching a You-tube link of this guy speech during campaign (not sure new or old one) and there was a lady too sitting on stage where this Yogi insulted the Dead Muslim Woman but someone says the video is doctored that I don't find as such. I just want to ask Indian Members here, that honestly, is this true?
the video is for everyone to see, i think indian posters are defending hm because they know he is in the wrong by claiming it was altered.

the same indians defended Modi when he was running for PM, even though every single western newspaper was reporting how for 12 years the US government rejected Modis visas to the US on grounds of him being majorly involved in the gujrat massacre

I was watching a You-tube link of this guy speech during campaign (not sure new or old one) and there was a lady too sitting on stage where this Yogi insulted the Dead Muslim Woman but someone says the video is doctored that I don't find as such. I just want to ask Indian Members here, that honestly, is this true?

It wasn't Yogi who gave the speech, he was just present on the stge.

the video is for everyone to see, i think indian posters are defending hm because they know he is in the wrong by claiming it was altered.

the same indians defended Modi when he was running for PM, even though every single western newspaper was reporting how for 12 years the US government rejected Modis visas to the US on grounds of him being majorly involved in the gujrat massacre

I know that, just wanted to ask Indian members (anyone) and also, let stay on topic and do not offend as we shall not do wrong as what others did.

Nothing proved, no evidence. That game of India playing a "victim" has been exposed and that is why you are not getting anything more from UN. Keep crying when your motions are blocked.

By setting terrorists like Swami and co. free you have shown how serious you are in combating terrorism.

And to top that you are letting mass-murderer fanatics like Modi, Yogi becoming your PM/CM.

You have been badly exposed.

Well for that your government needs to accuse people like Yogi and Swami of terrorism in Pakistan, the UN needs to ban the organizations Swami and Co belong to and freeze their assets, then we can have an even comparison!

Till then let me ask once again, why are Pakistanis so obsessed with what happens in some random corner of India?

So, one of the Yogi's guys and did Yogi condemned such inhuman speech and claim that the speaker was provoking people to do so. I really felt sorry for the woman on stage that seems an elite while listening such disrespecting remarks being a woman. Does anyone think that a person threatening Muslims at large (as there are other videos of Yogi) would bring peace and would be justifiable to the society. Electing such figure for CM is clearly damaging hit for the party as well as for the country. No matter how much people try to brush it under the carpet, the world views it and understands as well.

When someone lets his militants lose with all sort of most hatred filled speeches, sits there and does not absolutely condemn it but rather nods his head in acknowledgement, he is clearily supporting that stance.

This is what this fundamentalist Yogi dude is amongst many other fanatic deeds he has done so far!

So, one of the Yogi's guys and did Yogi condemned such inhuman speech and claim that the speaker was provoking people to do so. I really felt sorry for the woman on stage that seems an elite while listening such disrespecting remarks being a woman. Does anyone think that a person threatening Muslims at large (as there are other videos of Yogi) would bring peace and would be justifiable to the society. Electing such figure for CM is clearly damaging hit for the party as well as for the country. No matter how much people try to brush it under the carpet, the world views it and understands as well.

Maybe he did, maybe he did not, these documentaries will never show you that obviously. Muslims in his constituency speak highly of Yogi, so lets not just write him off just yet. People in UP voted for the BJP, and the BJP has put its faith in Yogi that he ll deliver on the issues that were plaguing this state. So wait for the 5 years term to end, and only then pass the judgement.

Maybe he did, maybe he did not, these documentaries will never show you that obviously. Muslims in his constituency speak highly of Yogi, so lets not just write him off just yet. People in UP voted for the BJP, and the BJP has put its faith in Yogi that he ll deliver on the issues that were plaguing this state. So wait for the 5 years term to end, and only then pass the judgement.

How do you see me passing any judgment where his videos (speeches) are available on record. Also, I know that how Muslims, especially Muslim Women supported BJP in UP that too based upon RSS campaign against Tripple Talak (I can read how BJP used a master card here) but still, either such leaders need to to condemn the wrong openly to have a place in the hearts and by not condemning means, that was true. Elites can come forth and must apologize for such disrespect in their presence, that too for the dead woman (just forget if they are Muslims). These are not judgments, I am sure.

When someone lets his militants lose with all sort of most hatred filled speeches, sits there and does not absolutely condemn it but rather nods his head in acknowledgement, he is clearily supporting that stance.

This is what this fundamentalist Yogi dude is amongst many other fanatic deeds he has done so far!

Basically put a gun on someone elses shoulder and then pull the trigger. Indians think that is defensible. Now get to the things that came out of his mouth. They wont go there but want proof that he is a filthy rape-condoning lunatic.

What rubbish. Can you show the video where such a speech is made and yogi is sitting on the stage ?

The only video is one in which a sound track is played on a video of a public meeting in rajasthan with the Rajasthan CM Vasundra Raje on the stage with Yogi adityanath. There is no video of ANYONE actually saying what the sound track plays.

Even when the sound track shows people clapping, the people in the audience is not clapping :lol:

Well for that your government needs to accuse people like Yogi and Swami of terrorism in Pakistan, the UN needs to ban the organizations Swami and Co belong to and freeze their assets, then we can have an even comparison!

Till then let me ask once again, why are Pakistanis so obsessed with what happens in some random corner of India?

Your joke of judicial system let the fanatic terrorist Swami free who had killed so many Pakistanis with blasting trains. And instead of condemning it you are hiding behind technicalities. India is badly exposed. You have lost all moral rights to complain about Hafiz Saeed and co.

At the peak of Mumbai attacks everyone had sympathy for India and that is why she got few goodies from UN including Hafiz Saeed being declared a terrorist.

These lists keep changing,
just like several of Talibans who were declared terrorists earlier have been removed from the UN lists now. And also just like Modi who was declared a fanatic mass-murderer and was not allowed to enter Western countries is now allowed there (because Indians have elected him their PM).

At the end it is very simple, either stop sponsoring cross-border terrorism in Pakistan, or stop complaining about being the victims.

Same way, either stop electing fundamentalists as your top leaders or stop complaining about Hafiz Saeed and Talibans etc.

How do you see me passing any judgment where his videos (speeches) are available on record. Also, I know that how Muslims, especially Muslim Women supported BJP in UP that too based upon RSS campaign against Tripple Talak (I can read how BJP used a master card here) but still, either such leaders need to to condemn the wrong openly to have a place in the hearts and by not condemning means, that was true. Elites can come forth and must apologize for such disrespect in their presence, that too for the dead woman (just forget if they are Muslims). These are not judgments, I am sure.

Yogi is just a reaction. You have to understand the ground situation in UP to understand why people like Yogi became popular.

Yogi is definitely the most right wing hardliner in BJP, but till he commits a crime himself, I see nothing wrong with him being the Chief Minister. If he fails to deliver, people will vote him out come next election. Its as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom