What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has made anti Christian statements too but of course his main hatred is Muslims.

Of course, he wouldn't want to get another travel ban in the West for yet another CM (the future PM of India). :-)

I see Yogi as PM candidate in 2024 thanks to #Presstitutes and Sickulars. Yogi will be India's Trump:lol:

C7NNNV5XkAAGUwa.jpg

C7SF5NDWwAAF4or.jpg

C7NSdpVWkAEFVOF.jpg

Only eight hours of BJP rule and the positive results have started pouring:

Uttar Pradesh: BSP leader Mohammad Shami shot dead in Allahabad ...

Bahujan Samaj Party leader Mohammad Shami was shot dead in Allahabad district on Sunday night, hours after Hindutva hardliner Yogi Adityanath took his oath as chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. Shami was set upon by bike-borne assailants in the town of Mau Aima, Patrika reported, and died on the spot. The police arrived soon after and said five bullets had been fired at Shami.

Well done BJP!

UP CM a deranged man who likes to rape dead bodies of Muslim women is fully endorsed & blessed by India's PM.

And we want to compete with EU and the rest, socially.

Only eight hours of BJP
rule and the positive results have started pouring:

Uttar Pradesh: BSP leader Mohammad Shami shot dead in Allahabad ...

Well done BJP!

UP CM a deranged man who likes to rape dead bodies of Muslim women is fully endorsed & blessed by India's PM.

And we want to compete with EU and the rest, socially.

You mean the same Mohammad Shami, who had been a member of the Samajwadi Party for the last 20 years, and had joined the BSP in February 2017 ?

How sure are you its not the SP goons who have not shot him for "dividing" muslim votes and punish him for betraying the cause of Islam ? :coffee:

You mean the same Mohammad Shami, who had been a member of the Samajwadi Party for the last 20 years, and had joined the BSP in February 2017 ?

How sure are you its not the SP goons who have not shot him for "dividing" muslim votes and punish him for betraying the cause of Islam ? :coffee:

Obv from the moment Yogi took power, the law and order application is to be instantaneous! BJP is apparently held to this standard among the butthurts.

Obv from the moment Yogi took power, the law and order application is to be instantaneous! BJP is apparently held to this standard among the butthurts.

As a matter of Fact 2 BJP leaders have been shot in UP after the election results were out.

One of them was a BJP candidate who lost his election and the Police have arrested the Son of the Samajwadi Leader from that area for the Murder. I need not specify that arrested man was a "Yadav" as was his MLC father.

SP goons are on a killing spree before the Administration passes totally from their hands.

Be happy that you had Nehru in charge of Congress during partition and not a nude Swami. Without a figure like Nehru, the British would see right through the myth of a 'secular' India and distribute their empire properly.

We had subash chandra Bose who would have executed mountbatten in public.please get an education fellas.beyond Pakistan studies

Is that what RSS schools teach nowadays? :lol:

So who was Tipu Sultan and friendly neighboring Nawabs? What about the Nizams in Central India? And countless Nawabs - including the one they defeated at Plassey (to take East India)? And the Talpur dynasty of Sindh? Etc etc. What a dumbfvck, a true hindu brain.

(Besides, more than half of Pakistan belonged to Afghanistan.)

The only rivals maratha and sikh e.pores had were Afghans,nizam of Hyderabad already lost to the marathas,they raised and subdued Bengal also,awadh was a naam ka empire.do tell me what did the last mughal emperor govern when he died,chandni chowk to palam. This is the truth my friend.all of them relied upon delhi,when delhi has no power,no chamcha nizam has any.

Very tough times But one thing history shows us over and over again. Every action has a reaction. When the pendulum swings too far, a compensatory swing takes place. Push Muslims to the wall in India and lets see how long it takes for them to agitate for a separate homeland, once again. The year 1947 didnt happen in isolation. It was a culmination. India's Brahmin class has always been parasitical in nature. They dont work, they fleece people take their chandas and dasis and live like gods on earth. It is this Brahmin class that got India divided in 1947 and this Brahmin class will once again be at the forefront of India's further disintegration. Push the Muslims of India as far as you can and then wait for the reaction. It will be spectacular. But it will be a bloodbath, the same bloodbath this dirty Yogi has been promising Muslims. This is happening quicker than I expected. Well done Modi this is exactly what everyone was expecting from you.
I would love a civil war.we will reduce the population of sullas to pre 700 ad.we are fully ready on every street and corner,we will take badla once for all and for good,that the impact will be felt in istanbul.

I would love a civil war.we will reduce the population of sullas to pre 700 ad.we are fully ready on every street and corner,we will take badla once for all and for good,that the impact will be felt in istanbul.

You know what? You are the most honest Hindu on this board. For that, I respect you.

i will say it over and over again India is being ruled by a hindu terrorist leader Modi

Read post 301, the one before yours.

I don't know about most Hindus on the internet but on this board most of the Hindus are just like you but try to hide it and they don't do a very good job of it and get ridiculed. You on the other hand, at least you aren't hiding what or who you are. I respect that.

This Hindu is basically saying what most Hindus have in their hearts but dont want to say it. He wants badla, to reduce 'sulla' poulaton to pree 700AD levels and shake the Muslim world all the way to Istanbul. That is where Hindutva wants to reach. All the way to Istanbul, in Turkey.

@HAKIKAT @Selim I @coffee_cup
We don't want to teach anywhere beyond our borders but the wannabe caliph erdogan will shed a tear or two for the deaths of his servants, Muslim's of Al hind.

lol i would burst out laughing at his face if a hindu said this to me that we wants to cull the muslim population. come on bro you are a hindu, you are basically like a girl. they would get torn limb to limb apart if they ever tried it.

notice how hindu violence against muslims in India is usually a ten of thousands of these hindu hooligans storming a muslim village. they can't fight a proper fight so they go for these kind of tactics.

bro hindus have the smallest hearts they can't go to war, just look at how many front line sikh soldiers they are on the borders because everyone knows hindus aren't brave enough soldiers.

The thing is, he is saying something I know to be a fact. Most Hindus absolutely loath Muslims. They want us all dead and buried. In a way its refreshing to hear a Hindu openly say it rather than run around in circles like reatrded chicken. The reason why this guy has got his point across clear and concise is that he is being honest. Hindus want to lay waste to everything Muslim all the way to Istanbul.

This is what you get for all your paap

Most Hindus are like this,except the fattus on the internet

Not Most Hindus, Hindus are very polite to others by nature.

like you who calling them as a god of HINDU doing Racist and terror attack on others

im not talking I'm telling you your own history you hindus can't fight or protect your own land otherwise you would have been ruled over by the mughals and then the british empire for thousands of years.

you vegetarians would get ripped apart limb by limb if you ever tried it trust me. wait till the pathans get hold of you

I'm actually in shock to be honest. Dil ki baat moo par agayee. Notice how he uses the word 'sulla' for Muslims? Then pre-700AD. He is talking about mass genocide. Then he wants the reverberations felt all the way to Istanbul. hat is some mission.

well we knew this a decade ago, since the gujrat violence india was turning into a hindu terrorist nation.
look a modi the US rejected him a visa for near enough 12 years because everyone in the west knew he was a terrorist leader.

don't get scared of hindus bro, we carved out 2 countries out of hindustan in 1947 we can do that again if we wanted.

Do try,that's our wish too.

Once getting anonymous on the internet most of these Indian fanatics who might be your next-room colleagues in the office (if working abroad) start showing their true colors.

Meet them in real life and they are like most humble servants that you can ever get... (well I don't have the right word for that now), :P

I ignore Pakistanis when am abroad,guess it is your wish to get some auqaat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom