What's new

Yoga passes secularism test in US

you dont need to islamize or do anything spiritual.. I dont think it has anything to do with spiritualism or supernatural.. its just a form of exercise..
I dont pray lord jesus when I run on christian(?) treadmill...
just remove the religious bit(which is already done in west anyway), and its fit for use in govt schools..

Yes that's certainly one way to look at it -- another is to replace Om with Aallah - the terms/chants/dua are all aides to help focus that's all and so if they help some to do that, why not?

Why not Islamize Yoga? If the Hindu chants are not your thing why not particular words or dua? There is no denying that Yoga is beneficial, why not use it? -- Oh wait, it doesn't come from arabia - shirk Bida!

You've just given me an idea. Y don't Muslims chant Holy chants from quran while performing yoga poses. Its just like any other exercise.

PS: I dont know much about Islam. so if is said anything against Islam in my above post. Am sorry.

Why not Islamize Yoga? If the Hindu chants are not your thing why not particular words or dua? There is no denying that Yoga is beneficial, why not use it? -- Oh wait, it doesn't come from arabia - shirk Bida!

Why not do aerobic exercise and go to the gym while maintaining a healthy diet. For spiritual and mental peace, we are already ordered to pray 5 times a day. Why not simply do that along with reciting the Quran. Why go for a foreign pagan practice. Oh wait its too islamic only muslims do that- extremist.

You've just given me an idea. Y don't Muslims chant Holy chants from quran while performing yoga poses. Its just like any other exercise.

PS: I dont know much about Islam. so if is said anything against Islam in my above post. Am sorry.

Precisely, if it help one focus - bring it on, if it brings one peace and calms the mind, bring it

Yoga's aim is to convert the mleccha pagans into the Dharmic fold :) and we seeing good results in the west and Indonesia also lol

Why not do aerobic exercise and go to the gym while maintaining a healthy diet. For spiritual and mental peace, we are already ordered to pray 5 times a day. Why not simply do that along with reciting the Quran. Why go for a foreign pagan practice. Oh wait its too islamic only muslims do that- extremist.

They are both physical and mental - but curiously to you at least aerobic exercise is not pagan - Was the brophet a jogger?

lol... you sound like a sad case really..

Pathetic really... lol... Why don't you find some civilization in India, if you have one. Stop your obsession with Pakistan.

edit: Sorry for gng offtopic. My apologies.

I fail to understand why everything has to be muslim and hindu and christian. Sick. we should all avoid medicines...its western and christian. dumb f.

Yoga's aim is to convert the mleccha pagans into the Dharmic fold :) and we seeing good results in the west and Indonesia also lol
you are scaring people lol. And hindus are not the one demanding yoga in schools, its their own people. We dont have yoga in Indian schools. May be we should have too.

I suggest you have a look at yoga poses. If there is anything unislamic then please tell us. Just because it has its roots in Hinduism. Its not unislamic.

And i think muslims are allowed to do anything that is not unislamic.

Yoga is a gift to mankind it is universal just like ayurvedic medicine it has numerous benefits and smart people in the west know about such things and will come into the Dharmic fold.

God willing the whole world will turn Dharmic just like the ex militants in Kashmir :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to understand why everything has to be muslim and hindu and christian. Sick. we should all avoid medicines...its western and christian. dumb f.

That's entirely valid, but while most Muslims assert that they do see the worlds in confessional terms, they are happy to use Kuffar, cars, telephones, bascially all technology

you are scaring people lol. And hindus are not the one demanding yoga in schools, its their own people. We dont have yoga in Indian schools. May be we should have too.

Yes Sanskrit and Yoga should be in every Indian school even in UK they are teaching Sanskrit to English kids so they can come into the dharmic fold and join our Brotherhood

Yes Sanskrit and Yoga should be in every Indian school even in UK they are teaching Sanskrit to English kids so they can come into the dharmic fold and join our Brotherhood
I dont want them to enter dharmic fold(whatever that is) or brotherhood.. we copy their bits and they can copy ours...
again sanskrit is an old language.. you dont become hindu by learning sansrit.. I want to learn arabic.. not because I want to be muslim..

Lol. I find this whole conversation quite ridiculous to be honest..

Back
Top Bottom