What's new

Yoga passes secularism test in US

I dont want them to enter dharmic fold(whatever that is) or brotherhood.. we copy their bits and they can copy ours...
again sanskrit is an old language.. you dont become hindu by learning sansrit.. I want to learn arabic.. not because I want to be muslim..

No Sir once you start reading ancient Sanskrit text and do Yoga your mind will change and you will understand metaphysics like atman = brahman, soon you will be one of us and there is no going back once you enter our realm.

You will soon be chanting Hara Krishna Hara Rama and handing out pamplets in Soho and Oxford street trying to get more converts to grow our brotherhood.

Yoga's aim is to convert the mleccha pagans into the Dharmic fold :) and we seeing good results in the west and Indonesia also lol

I hope you realize, when you say Pagans. It means polytheists, people who worship idols, animals, etc.

No Sir once you start reading ancient Sanskrit text and do Yoga your mind will change and you will understand metaphysics like atman = brahman, soon you will be one of us and there is no going back once you enter our realm.

You will soon be chanting Hara Krishna Hara Rama and handing out pamplets in Soho and Oxford street trying to get more converts to grow our brotherhood.

Ok I see you are being sarcastic.

speaking of hare krishna... once I was passing by oxford street..and a white lady in yellow kurti asked me to buy 'Geeta'.. (iskon one).... I gently refused.. but she was quite insistent.. and ended saying 'yama will punish you'.. i was like wtf... :hitwall:

speaking of hare krishna... once I was passing by oxford street..and a white lady in yellow kurti asked me to buy 'Geeta'.. (iskon one).... I gently refused.. but she was quite insistent.. and ended saying 'yama will punish you'.. i was like wtf... :hitwall:

o-WHITE-HINDU-CONVERT-facebook.jpg

:lol:

She should not have done that maybe she was not getting her daily sales targets that day, did she at least give you a free pamphlet?

I went to the Iskcon one in Watford during Diwali once ages back it was packed though wish I just went to a normal Mandir instead but the food was tasty! and free :angel:

330898.jpg

Oh you mean that black pagan rock you guys bend down 5 x a day to pray? or Buraq the flying half man half animal beast? yes my pagan friend I understand you

I am not sure if you serious in your posts or being sarcastic, either way those are funny posts..lol

If you are not sure what Paganism is, why Paganism has negative connotation among Jews, Christians and Muslims, and those people who have been influenced by those religions. Then let me enlighten you.

According to God, one of the highest form of sin is Polytheism, idol worshipping, and those who die practising that, shall be sent to hell for eternity. God sent Prophets to nations who were polytheists. Those Prophets told their nation to stop practising polytheism and start worshipping one true, formless God. When they rejected that message, those nations were destroyed by the wraith of God.

In Europe, polytheists were called Pagans, and thoseEuropeans who claimed themselves to be the followers of Jesus, The Prophet of God. Waged war on pagans.

So when you call, Malachi Pagans, and say all sorts of bad stuff about them, you are basically saying that about... Hindus/polytheists.....

I am not sure if you serious in your posts or being sarcastic, either way those are funny posts..lol

If you are not sure what Paganism is, why Paganism has negative connotation among Jews, Christians and Muslims, and those people who have been influenced by those religions. Then let me enlighten you.

According to God, one of the highest form of sin is Polytheism, idol worshipping, and those who die practising that, shall be sent to hell for eternity. God sent Prophets to nations who were polytheists. Those Prophets told their nation to stop practising polytheism and start worshipping one true, formless God. When they rejected that message, those nations were destroyed by the wraith of God.

In Europe, polytheists were called Pagans, and thoseEuropeans who claimed themselves to be the followers of Jesus, The Prophet of God. Waged war on pagans.

So when you call, Malachi Pagans, and say all sorts of bad stuff about them, you are basically saying that about... Hindus/polytheists.....

no dear we are not pagans we are Dharmic I would ask you to watch a video before making wild baseless lies lol and learn something about other peoples religions

no dear we are not pagans we are Dharmic I would ask you to watch a video before making wild baseless lies lol and learn something about other peoples religions

I thought we are pagans.. are we not? :mamba:

BTW I went to a Christian school and we did many plays in our local Church where you find all sorts of statues (idols) of Jesus, Mary, Gabrial etc :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Polytheists, are polytheists, regardless of what they call themselves.

PS: In European culture, the term Pagan is often used as synonymous of polytheists/idol worshippers/animal worshippers. etc.

I thought we are pagans.. are we not? :mamba:

Brahman is beyond the the simple monasticism Abrahamic idea of God. Atman = Brahman is metaphyics this is why I said once you start reading Sanskrit there is no going back and sooner or later you will come into our world

Polytheists, are polytheists, regardless of what they call themselves.

PS: In European culture, the term Pagan is often used as synonymous of polytheists/idol worshippers/animal worshippers. etc.

Atman = Brahman is the main insights of Vedanta and statues are everywhere just go to Church you will see Jesus, Mary & a man with wings etc all that.

BTW your a pagan too you pray to a stone called kabba :)

BTW I went to a Christian school and we did many plays in our local Church where you find all sorts of statues (idols) of Jesus, Mary, Gabrial etc :)

Those are called Catholics, and catholics are often criticized by protestants to be paganish in their practices to the point, some Christians consider Catholics to be out of the fold of Christianity.

But Jews and Muslims, view pretty much all Christians as doing sherik/ associating partners with God/ Polytheism. And believe they have deviated from the true word of God, by claiming God has a son.

PS: I reported your earlier post. Hope you get banned soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are called Catholics, and catholics are often criticized by protestants to be paganish in their practices to the point, some Christians consider themselves out of the fold of Christianity.

But Jews and Muslims, view pretty much all Christians as doing sherik/ associating partners with God/ Polytheism. And believe they have deviated from the true word of God, by claiming God has a son.

PS: I reported your earlier post. Hope you get banned soon though.

Brahman goes beyond your simple Abrahamic God it is metaphyics like I said you need to watch that video from Dr Dean Brown

What is Brahman?
In the 'Taittariya Upanishad' II.1, Brahman is described in the following manner: "satyam jnanam anantam brahma", "Brahman is of the nature of truth, knowledge and infinity." Infinite positive qualities and states have their existence secured solely by virtue of Brahman's very reality. Brahman is a necessary reality, eternal (i.e., beyond the purview of temporality), fully independent, non-contingent, and the source and ground of all things. Brahman is both immanently present in the realm of materiality, interpenetrating the whole of reality as the sustaining essence that gives it structure, meaning and existential being, yet Brahman is simultaneously the transcendent origin of all things

Brahman is beyond the the simple monasticism Abrahamic idea of God. Atman = Brahman is metaphyics this is why I said once you start reading Sanskrit there is no going back and sooner or later you will come into our world

Atman = Brahman is the main insights of Vedanta and statues are everywhere just go to Church you will see Jesus, Mary & a man with wings etc all that.

BTW your a pagan too you pray to a stone called kabba :)

No Muslims do not pray to a stone called Kabba. It is a direction you pray towards, you can pray inside Kabba as well. Before Kabba Muslims used to pray towards Baitul Muqades, located in Jerusalem, (Isreal)

PS: If some one did make Kabba an idol and started claiming it to be god, then that person would start doing sherik and would be among the polytheist, and thus, hell bound.

Back
Top Bottom