What's new

Yo Indiots, time to kill yourself with Trishuls....😁😁

but at least they are working hard for good of India, sadly we are not
only a handful are. Rest are all corrupt self serving rowdies and crooks.

biggest difference is not among politicians of I & P. Just that your military stupidly is in the foreground whereas ours is not, that has made all the difference IMO

you guys are so innocent and gullible. Our pilot told your guys good tea so that your regulars know they are good at at least making tea. Just a pat in pity.

But when somebody visits we will send some anxiety pills for your army whose legs apparently have been shaking in cowardice; and some non-chinese burn creme such as burnol for the rest of you

Your pilot also said that your administration and media are a bunch of warmongers and liars, but I guess you forgot that.😁😂🤣

Oh, I thought you guys would have plenty of Chinese medications, you know, the ones sent back with your soldiers from Galwan. 😁😂🤣😁😂

Your pilot also said that your administration and media are a bunch of warmongers and liars, but I guess you forgot that.😁😂🤣

Oh, I thought you guys would have plenty of Chinese medications, you know, the ones sent back with your soldiers from Galwan. 😁😂🤣😁😂
go find your parliamentary record, without that you will just go around in circles.
And it is time for my pre-lunch snack. go, shoo.

go find your parliamentary record, without that you will just go around in circles.

The beggar is again begging on Pakistani defence forum.

I am sure they also brought back some chinese lunch boxes from Galwan. Tell me did your soldiers eat and then shit in those, as they don't have toilets back home?? 🤣😁😂😂

The beggar is again begging on Pakistani defence forum.
I am not Pakistani

I am sure they also brought back some chinese lunch boxes from Galwan. Tell me did your soldiers eat and then shit in those, as they don't have toilets back home?? 🤣😁😂😂
if they did they must have then sent it to you guys for your desserte

Even before I started, your mom and sister both came to me with folded hands ! These 2 fallen women begged me not to take over their business.
They said they have to support their transgender unemployed 60 year old son.

So I backed off. When your mom retires, I'll actually start.

See, I can insult you all day. But after ripping you to shreds this whole week, I think you actually hate your mom so you make me write more :yahoo:
As I said, being dumped in your infinity and then growing up listening to all the abuse from your customers, you come on PDF with those abuses still ringing in your ears.
In your line of buisness, you obviously came across all the types you often mention and then realising how ugly your mum and sisters are, you probably were never paid a penny.
My dear mum passed away along time ago and if you knew who your real dad or mum were you would refrain from this business.
It must be painful for you that even after adopting fake IDs people still recognise you.
People can't see you on the Internet but they can tell by your manner and upbringing that you are obviously a born Harami.
BTW, saw footage of your daughter going door to door seeking help the other day.
How does this rip feel ...born harami . :pleasantry:

@arslank03

Bro, Told ya! I was telling that PAF will use J-10Cs in international exercises but because of american restrictions we cannot use F-16s in exercises with the PLAAF. We cannot compare at all the kind of trust deficit & sick treatment of US towards Pakistan even long after pressler amendment. All geopolitical indicators suggest that US-indo relations will reach new heights and there's little or no space for Pak in it. Sooner GHQ realizes this the better.
lets see them get taken abroad then we'll talk again

@arslank03

Bro, Told ya! I was telling that PAF will use J-10Cs in international exercises but because of american restrictions we cannot use F-16s in exercises with the PLAAF. We cannot compare at all the kind of trust deficit & sick treatment of US towards Pakistan even long after pressler amendment. All geopolitical indicators suggest that US-indo relations will reach new heights and there's little or no space for Pak in it. Sooner GHQ realizes this the better.
Maybe they have and are ready to submit to India? Looking at the way things are, this is more likely.

Pakistani pilot's rear ends.

Pakistani pilot's rear ends.
Obviously that what they (and you) will say in public but the reality is the Pakistan Airforce had shot down fighter jets from IAF, Soviet Airforce, Afghan Airforce and Israeli Airforce. All former or current allies. Not many airforces of the world has such a track record.

Back
Top Bottom