What's new

Yemen children are dying at a rate of 130 a day while Saudi-led blockade continues

This is why people cannot trust Iran.

Once a very wise man told me. The press will always favour Iran the Persian who gave freedom to the Jews.

While half of you tag the secular line while the other the mullah line. Both work in tandems to ensure the blame is evenly distributed and the opposing party confused.

These are the tricks as old as time itself.

The reason you keep harping the greater Israel theory is because greater Israel doesn't step one inch of your territory. You don't care. You just want to loot.

Secularism has worked beautifully with sectarianism in Iran.

Just fight each other and we will deal with whoever comes on top.
Well, both Iran and KSA need to disengage and leave Yemenis alone. Criticising KSA and UAE does not mean that I consider Iran as an angel in this case. It is playing the same dirty game and should be put to a stop.

saudia and iran will drown the entire ME in their proxy wars for power.
Exactly both countries are settling their racist hatred through proxy wars in ME. Both should be put to rest by combined military effort of other Muslim countries or they will continue playing their dirty games.

Well, both Iran and KSA need to disengage and leave Yemenis alone. Criticising KSA and UAE does not mean that I consider Iran as an angel in this case. It is playing the same dirty game and should be put to a stop.

You are a Brahmin Muslim you can criticize anyone.

I am just trying to understand what najd is from your Brahmin POV

If free elections are held in Iran, mulla will find asylum only in Paris, Washington and TilAbeb.

Mulla's military power beyond Iran is not its own people but the people of Pakistan, which provide blind assistance to Iran, without thinking the end beneficiary is Israel, US and India.

This is why people cannot trust Iran.

Once a very wise man told me. The press will always favour Iran the Persian who gave freedom to the Jews.

While half of you tag the secular line while the other the mullah line. Both work in tandems to ensure the blame is evenly distributed and the opposing party confused.

These are the tricks as old as time itself.

The reason you keep harping the greater Israel theory is because greater Israel doesn't step one inch of your territory. You don't care. You just want to loot.

Just fight each other and we will deal with whoever comes on top.
Your theory catches fire sir,

First of all we gave Jews freedom 'cause they were oppressed actually we are first nation that provided freedom of religion for all people and back then Judaism was true religion till Jesus was appointed ..

Half of us tag the secular line while the other the mullah lines .. it just shows Iranian have different views .. Iran is a nation of 80 millions people don't expect them to come eye to eye in every single subject. and if you get confused then you should ask more question to get out of confusion ..

The reason Iran keep harping the greater israel theory is because there are some elements within Iran that are more catholic than the pope ... they consider Palestine a holy place for Muslim and think they have to protect first Muslim Qibla from falling in the hands of israle ...and in this journey Iranian paid a lot we've been sanctioned, isolated , our scientist were assassinated we've been subject of the cyber attack ..

How Iran has benefited from this theory while before revolution we had great ties with American?
It's the list of military warfare that Iran purchased before the revolution and never got into Iran:
38 F4
80 F14
100 F15
160 F16 + more 140 F16
250 F18
7 awacs
IBEX
4 The Kidd-class guided missile destroyers
27 Boeing CH-47 Chinook
150 AIM-54 Phoenix , 380 AIM-7 Sparrow, 362 sidewinders
2 USS Trout (SS-202) just for training and more were on the list to be bought .
1750 Chiftan tank ... just received 180 ones ...

And could you please clarify what has been looted by Iran?

If free elections are held in Iran, mulla will find asylum only in Paris, Washington and TilAbeb.

Mulla's military power beyond Iran is not its own people but the people of Pakistan, which provide blind assistance to Iran, without thinking the end user is Israel, US and India.

Well I don't know much about what happens in Iran. But they're the most secular people I have come across.

They just use the cloak of religion to hide their duplicity.

I once asked an Iranian about their Balochistan and all of a sudden he became a racist secular and then a sectarian once pressed.

The people of Pakistan are forgiving people otherwise both Iran and Saudis would be sold off as domestic workers by us.

The problem lies in the great deception that these Persians Arabs and others are better than the Dalit Pakistanis.

As long as education reforms are not met in Pakistan. We are going to be held ransom again and again by these power hungry cults rampant in the middle east.

Your theory catches fire sir,

First of all we gave Jews freedom 'cause they were oppressed actually we are first nation that provided freedom of religion for all people and back then Judaism was true religion till Jesus was appointed ..

Half of us tag the secular line while the other the mullah lines .. it just shows Iranian have different views .. Iran is a nation of 80 millions people don't expect them to come eye to eye in every single subject. and if you get confused then you should ask more question to get out of confusion ..

The reason Iran keep harping the greater israel theory is because there are some elements within Iran that are more catholic than the pope ... they consider Palestine a holy place for Muslim and think they have to protect first Muslim Qibla from falling in the hands of israle ...and in this journey Iranian paid a lot we've been sanctioned, isolated , our scientist were assassinated we've been subject of the cyber attack ..

How Iran has benefited from this theory while before revolution we had great ties with American?
It's the list of military warfare that Iran purchased before the revolution and never got into Iran:
38 F4
80 F14
100 F15
160 F16 + more 140 F16
250 F18
7 awacs
IBEX
4 The Kidd-class guided missile destroyers
27 Boeing CH-47 Chinook
150 AIM-54 Phoenix , 380 AIM-7 Sparrow, 362 sidewinders
2 USS Trout (SS-202) just for training and more were on the list to be bought .
1750 Chiftan tank ... just received 180 ones ...

And could you please clarify what has been looted by Iran?

Once again I have no problems with Iran securing it's border and resource.

My only problem is that you blind my people into doing your dirty work.

What has been looted by Iran? Well most of the Iranians living just five feet from your border says Iranians have been constantly looted by the Iranian government.

Atleast someone like mussadaq had credibility but not the rhetoric that comes out of Iran nowadays.

You want a war. Go get it.

But for the sake of Abu Pirouz lolo leave the Pakistani people alone with your duplicity and cunning secularism.

You enjoy a special status in Pakistan. Do not abuse it.

Well I don't know much about what happens in Iran. But they're the most secular people I have come across.

They just use the cloak of religion to hide their duplicity.

I once asked an Iranian about their Balochistan and all of a sudden he became a racist secular and then a sectarian once pressed.

The people of Pakistan are forgiving people otherwise both Iran and Saudis would be sold off as domestic workers by us.

The problem lies in the great deception that these Persians Arabs and others are better than the Dalit Pakistanis.

As long as education reforms are not met in Pakistan. We are going to be held ransom again and again by these power hungry cults rampant in the middle east.

Once again I have no problems with Iran securing it's border and resource.

My only problem is that you blind my people into doing your dirty work.

What has been looted by Iran? Well most of the Iranians living just five feet from your border says Iranians have been constantly looted by the Iranian government.

Atleast someone like mussadaq had credibility but not the rhetoric that comes out of Iran nowadays.

You want a war. Go get it.

But for the sake of Abu Pirouz lolo leave the Pakistani people alone with your duplicity and cunning secularism.

You enjoy a special status in Pakistan. Do not abuse it.
First of all it was you who you quoted me and It's you who just come up with rhetoric, and what you say is just irrelevant to the topic. what Pakistan has to do with Yemen or Syria and the topic that you brought it up???
And Mussadaq was toppled by same countries that now supporting Saudis in war against Yemen. as they did it in Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Iran,, Palestine , Lebanon ... you just got your foe mistakenly.
And we don't seek war we just support oppressed side of story .. you can do it too.

Here you are over estimating Pakistanis and under estimating both Iranians and Saudis.
Iranians and Saudis both are talented people. Saudis are very shrude entrepreneurs and Iranians are shrude politicians, negotiators and planners.

First of all it was you who you quoted me and It's you who just come up with rhetoric, and what you say is just irrelevant to the topic. what Pakistan has to do with Yemen or Syria and the topic that you brought it up???
And Mussadaq was toppled by same countries that now supporting Saudis in war against Yemen. as they did it in Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Iran,, Palestine , Lebanon ... you just got your foe mistakenly.
And we don't seek war we just support oppressed side of story .. you can do it too.

The oppression somehow always remain outside your borders.

I am just giving you a look into how a common Pakistani views the events unfolding in the region.

Pakistan has problem that mindless young kids go to these places to die for your strategic depth.

Send your own people to these places if believe peace can be achieved through proxy wars.

We don't.

No sane person buys this Al-Arabiya-esque utter nonsense. Saudis and their subjects have lied so much that they now even see it as truth. It was Saudi regime that launched a war in Yemen which has only resulted in thousands of civilian deaths and miseries.

There has been too much lies regarding Iran's presence in Yemen, but again and again, Saudis have been proven wrong with their lies, so much that even western countries have started questioning their BS and their pathetic excuses for killing people and children in Yemen.

Yemen has possessed ballistic missiles from decades ago. Yemeni forces just painted some missiles and renamed them and launched them towards Saudi Arabia.

It's utterly disgusting how people like you are silent no matter how many people Saudis kill in Yemen, but come out crying when Yemeni forces fight back, rightfully. It's in their every right to target every single legitimate target inside Saudi Arabia. Hopefully will come, perhaps only some confirmed strikes inside Saudi heartland can be a wake up call for all these backward simpleton princes running the country and launching wars and aggression left and right.
Actually what is disgusting is a moderator, taking nonsense, to protect the Iranian aggression / atrocities, and meddling in everyone else's affairs.

No sane person buys press tv , tasnim news and fars news crap. Regarding Yemen aren't u guys admitting Yemeni's in Iran giving them scholarships Borsia Alif ? With the understanding that they will return from Iran and fight against there own army?

Lets talk about why Khameni, has locked up Mir Hussain Moosavi?, why the media ban on Khatami? Why are draconian policies still alive and kicking in Iran today?

SO, if you are truly a democratic state as you claim, why dont you set them free?

BTW what happened to the supporters of 1388 uprising?

What about the bloodbath in Tehran by Basij, and how the stains were washed in less than 2 hours, and next day it was announced that peace have been achieved? Miraculously!!

And obviously no serious friction exists between Sipah and Artesh, regarding the help being given to Kermanshah!

There is a reason why Iran is Pariah state, and called "State sponsor of terrorism". You can deny it on this forum, but in the real world, we all know where Iran stands.

The most unfortunate thing is, that majority of the Iranians are nice people, (We have nearly half a million of them), but on this forum, and in their govt, we have loony bins!!

Last edited:
Here you are over estimating Pakistanis and under estimating both Iranians and Saudis.
Iranians and Saudis both are talented people. Saudis are very shrude entrepreneurs and Iranians are shrude politicians, negotiators and planners.

Yes yes

The wise Persian
The brave Arab

The Dalit Pakistanis.

I know how things are told

Actually what is disgusting is a moderator, taking nonsense, to protect the Iranian aggression / atrocities, and meddling in everyone else's affairs.

No sane person buys press tv , tasnim news and fars tv crap. Regarding Yemen aren't u guys admitting Yemeni's in Iran giving them scholarships Borsia Alif ? With the understanding that they will return from Iran and fight against there own army?

Lets talk about why Khameni, has locked up Mir Hussain Moosavi?, why the media ban on Khatami? Why are draconian policies still alive and kicking in Iran today?

SO, if you are truly a democratic state as you claim, why dont you set them free?

BTW what happened to the supporters of 1388 uprising?

What about the bloodbath in Tehran by Basij, and how the stains were washed in less than 2 hours, and next day it was announced that peace have been achieved? Miraculously!!

And obviously no serious friction exists between Sipah and Artesh, regarding the help being given to Kermanshah!

There is a reason why Iran is Pariah state, and called "State sponsor of terrorism". You can deny it on this forum, but in the real world, we all know where Iran stands.

The most unfortunate thing is, that majority of the Iranians are nice people, (We have nearly half a million of them), but on this forum, and in their govt, we have loony bins!!

You wrote some random irrelevant sentences which had nothing to do with the original topic, which is, how Saudis are using Iran as an excuse to kill civilians in Yemen, achieving literally nothing else, and how Saudi subjects fall for their propaganda about Iran's role in Yemen, which is hugely exaggerated.

It is true hipocracy - where is Faisal; this level of dastardly behaviour would not be seen.
Salman and his henchman need to be flogged in the public; is KSA citizenry not seeing what is emerging Yemen? WHile that said, Iran also needs to bring Houthis under control and back off.
Both Saudis and Iran needs to be completely hands off Yemen. Enough is enough.

It is true hipocracy - where is Faisal; this level of dastardly behaviour would not be seen.
Salman and his henchman need to be flogged in the public; is KSA citizenry not seeing what is emerging Yemen? WHile that said, Iran also needs to bring Houthis under control and back off.
Both Saudis and Iran needs to be completely hands off Yemen. Enough is enough.
Sir, there is no Iranian hand in Yemen. They are alone

If we were there KSA was gone long ago. In Syria and Iraq all of western powers plus KSA and it's so called allies worked to disarm Syrians against Israelis but miserably failed.

The moment Iran goes into Yemen, KSA will be sticked on the wall for teaching future tyrants an unforgettable lesson.

There is this new trend on defense.pk from purely blaming Saudis (from Zardari rule) to dividing the blame on both.
Houthis and missile firing is solid reality, while naval blockade is fiction.
Yet people don't want to talk about reality but fiction!

If there is femine in Yemen its because of houthis, as business activity has slow down and Yemenis are cultivating more weed than crops.
It's there internal matter, if there is femine, where is UN or humanitarian relief agencies who are pouring $trillions in India alone!!!

We also had famine in Thar, it doesn't mean that together with PPP we should start blaming Saudi Arabia.

You wrote some random irrelevant sentences which had nothing to do with the original topic, which is, how Saudis are using Iran as an excuse to kill civilians in Yemen, achieving literally nothing else, and how Saudi subjects fall for their propaganda about Iran's role in Yemen, which is hugely exaggerated.
Those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones at others.

Nothing random, Just my friend Serpentine deflecting.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom