What's new

Yemen children are dying at a rate of 130 a day while Saudi-led blockade continues

Don't put words in my mouth.
Houthis are killing Yemenis and weapons are supplied on boats sailed by Ianians.
There's a civil war going on besides missile attacks by Hizbulla.
If there was no militant org. there would be no killings as we witness in entire region, suerly Saudi is not bombing all of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

Don't start from zero... do some google.

Iran steps up weapons supply to Yemen's Houthis via Oman
Iran behind weapons sent to Yemen's rebel Houthi movement
I wonder why we are not supporting Yemen while we are being accused of it anyway?

All of those claims are based on Ahmad Aseeri's claims who says we have evidence but we don't want to show them in public, the irony.

All of their claims is also based on a captured small boat in Yemen's coast lines which was full of AK-47s and tiny grenades. With that intense blockade on Yemen only a fool like you would believe Aseeri's claims which is based on non existent evidence.

I don't know what's MSF and I don't deny that there is no shortage of food, but than you can't blame Saudis for that, else you need to present a logic and convince.

I know about the life style of Yemeni people, who were waiting to be exploited. Houthis started the war and now they are in mountains.

How do they get food, if there's a naval blockade? What is official position of Yemen?

TOTALLY unrelated to occasional bombing in mountains.
You surely are concocting stories.
Anyway houthis started terrorists activities and there can't be good terrorists and bad terrorists. right?

Sure not by aerial bombing but where is the evidence of this daily massacre?
Asad daily drop bombs on houses, and drop poisonous gases bombs in cities, poison drinking water.... not even there daily hindered dies.
Control your exaggeration.

No.. .I call my self far from being pious but I do ask questions and reject allegations without any grounds.

These are your words, this is your allegation... same like you blame Saudis. Guess what blaming Saudi with lies is all allowed.
You know what; it is a waste of time speaking with purely idiots who are smoked up in ganja. You are completely oblivious to what is happening and no further discussion on this.

Moderators please deal with this troll.

You know what; it is a waste of time speaking with purely idiots who are smoked up in ganja. You are completely oblivious to what is happening and no further discussion on this.

Moderators please deal with this troll.

So you were saying... you saw army killing hundreds of Yemeni kids, about which Yemeni govt. is unaware! right? good story, unless proven, but I take note of cursing and abusing.

My Yemeni driver on my last trip to Saudi was full of abusive words for Iran and its followers, he literary used sectarian word... he was very bad in English but it worked out.
Why does than millions of Yemenis in UAE and Saudi Arabia are full of praise for respective countries?
Same reason, why there are 4m+ Pakistanis in KSA and UAE (combined), and "0" i.e. ZERO million in Iran.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So something happened in 1969 and KSA even retook the city and the conflict ended but they kept that hatred in their hearts and taking a revenge after so many decades???
As usual you make nonsencial comments at being exposed.

Also are lying and printing "facts" from their rears, as usual, as there was no issue before KSA and UAE entered, we never heard that Yemenis attacked KSA.

just like we dont want indian influence in afghanistan same ksa dont want iran in yaman.
winning of houthis mean strong presence of iran in yemen which translate into more troubles for ksa and gulf.
its sad children dying in this conflict but iran equally responsible.
Herald doing your job of spreading lies!

Blockade or not, any functioning brain would ask questions like:
1- How can naval blockade cause famine?
2- How can Saudi Arabia with its limited army, can blockade thousands of miles of naval boundary.
3- What are the details of such blockade?
4- Where's Saudi navy and army in Yemen?
5- Which food shipment from Australia /US was sent back?
These are some good and logical questions. As per my knowledge KSA does not have a large naval force as of now but if we add USA into the mix then things get bit complex.

really , source .ae lol
Obviously, PressTV, Tasnim news, fars news, spew BS all day long, which sane mind would trust them, except you.

These are some good and logical questions. As per my knowledge KSA does not have a large naval force as of now but if we add USA into the mix then things get bit complex.
The less we talk about your knowledge, the better it would be.

if you push someone across the wall, he will surely look around for help.
Saudis realized that US is unreliable ally but they have no choice, they tried to build allied force of Islamic countries, where Iran Pakistan were also invited, we both decided to keep out, leaving Saudi to go back to American lap. US earned trillions but those in Pakistan foreign office and parliament surely took some share.

if you push someone across the wall, he will surely look around for help.
Saudis realized that US is unreliable ally but they have no choice, they tried to build allied force of Islamic countries, where Iran Pakistan were also invited, we both decided to keep out, leaving Saudi to go back to American lap. US earned trillions but those in Pakistan foreign office and parliament surely took some share.
Pakistan has helped KSA and will keep doing militarily but we didn't want to become a part of an alliance that was being created to oppress Yemeni people. We never had a problem with Yemenis. They are nice and peaceful people.

Pakistan has helped KSA and will keep doing militarily but we didn't want to become a part of an alliance that was being created to oppress Yemeni people. We never had a problem with Yemenis. They are nice and peaceful people.

Yemenis are normal people and I have experienced them closely, rest is news to me.

Saudis announce Islamic anti-terrorism coalition
China backs Islamic Military Alliance to fight terrorism

It says no where that coalition was against Yemen.

Last edited:
It's not Yemen they are after, the Saudis just want to cut the Houthis arms off while containing Iran. It is this paradigm that should be challenged from a humanitarian and strategic perspective because in essence it is dangerous for the world and especially for the region. Shiite extremism and Wahhabi power projection do not belong in this modern era. And if anyone should be challenged first and bluntly, it should be the supposed custodians of the Holy City. The ones who build towering monuments over the Kaaba, and removed the obelisk that Hajjis used to stone as a symbol of Satan, in the traditions of their forefathers. These people are pawns of the oil companies that put them in power after they slaughtered the Ottomans.

Obviously, PressTV, Tasnim news, fars news, spew BS all day long, which sane mind would trust them, except you.

The less we talk about your knowledge, the better it would be.
Sad news for you .. I never quote your favorite Depress tv. stop trolling and try to stick with topic

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom