What's new

Yemen children are dying at a rate of 130 a day while Saudi-led blockade continues

First It's Yemeni people whom refuse Saudis hegemony in their country, secondly many countries are involved in this war against Yemeni people those who provide weapons for Saudi and the UAE regimes or cooperate with them next to those who see their interests in prolonging wars in this region. Iran has called out for democratic and diplomatic solution from the first days of the conflict not to forget that Iran warned and advised Houthis not to take over of the capital Sanaa which means Iran didn't and doesn't want to see situation in the region get escalated.

Why don't you say for the good of these children Saudis should stop bombing them and aggression?
Why don't you say for the good of these children American should stop arming Saudis and supporting their aggression?

View attachment 437898

Now you are shifting from famine to targeting civilians. It has been proven again and again that lies have no ground under its feet.

My question;
Was Mr. Javad Zarif sleeping, when 500'000 Indian army raping and killing millions ever since 1948!
Mr. Javad remained unmoved, when Asad leveled cities in Syria with aerial bombings!
In Iraq /Afghanistan, IRGC and Americans unleashed Frankenstein!

Mr. Javad such letters only prove you hypocrite.

My Yemeni driver on my last trip to Saudi was full of abusive words for Iran and its followers, he literary used sectarian word... he was very bad in English but it worked out.
Why does than millions of Yemenis in UAE and Saudi Arabia are full of praise for respective countries?
So Saudis bomb them and he gets angry by Iran? next time you see him tell him it's Saudis that have invaded their lands, imposed an embargo and blockade on their lands prevented humanitarian aids to flow in and bomb their residential areas on the daily basis not Iran.

He just gave an example to elaborate. We are having a fruitful discussion.
Example would have been relevant,if India supplied Afghan army couple of squadrons of brahmos to pound Taliban hideouts in tribal areas of Afghan-pak border....since that's not happening...it's just a pathetic attempt by the member to score likes by spewing anti india rhetoric!

Kids are starving to death in Thar Sindh as well due to famine.

Kashmiris are being brutalised.

But the Brahmin Muslims are more important than Dalit Pakistanis

This thread isn't about India...you dragging India into the discussion shows how scared you and your army are...
the situation resembles the situation we are facing i.e. proxy war through unstable neighbors soil.

your Desperation shows how you want to make derail the discussion by blaming other people for derailing it.

First It's Yemeni people whom refuse Saudis hegemony in their country, secondly many countries are involved in this war against Yemeni people those who provide weapons for Saudi and the UAE regimes or cooperate with them next to those who see their interests in prolonging wars in this region. Iran has called out for democratic and diplomatic solution from the first days of the conflict not to forget that Iran warned and advised Houthis not to take over of the capital Sanaa which means Iran didn't and doesn't want to see situation in the region get escalated.

Why don't you say for the good of these children Saudis should stop bombing them and aggression?
Why don't you say for the good of these children American should stop arming Saudis and supporting their aggression?

View attachment 437898
all of those countries are allies of Saudis and that's why there are their.
it similar to the situation where Iran sends its revolutionaries to help its terrorists allies like bashar and Hezbollah.

Now you are shifting from famine to targeting civilians. It has been proven again and again that lies have no ground under its feet.

My question;
Was Mr. Javad Zarif sleeping, when 500'000 Indian army raping and killing millions ever since 1948!
Mr. Javad remained unmoved, when Asad leveled cities in Syria with aerial bombings!
In Iraq /Afghanistan, IRGC and Americans unleashed Frankenstein!

Mr. Javad such letters only prove you hypocrite.

On Syria:

Iran and Turkey's secret talks on Syria revealed

The plan envisaged a ceasefire followed by a national unity government and constitutional reform aimed at constraining presidential powers. Most importantly, there would then be presidential and legislative elections under UN supervision. The plan was the subject of several months of shuttle diplomacy between the Iranian foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, and his Turkish counterpart, Ahmet Davutoğlu, but it eventually collapsed over the future role of the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad.

“We agreed on every detail, except a clause in the final phase of the plan which called for UN-monitored elections. Turkish leaders wanted Assad barred,” Zarif is quoted as saying in the report. “I noted that this should not be a concern in an internationally monitored election, particularly if, as Turkey holds, Assad has a dreadful record and a minority constituency. But Davutoğlu refused... and our efforts came to naught.”

According to the report, titled Turkey and Iran: Bitter Friends, Bosom Rivals, the Turkish government did not believe that Assad would accept any transition process that would weaken his grip on power and Ankara still thought his military defeat was inevitable.

The Turkish president at the time, Abdullah Gül, told the ICG “our government did not pursue an agreement with Iran because it thought Assad would be toppled in a few months”.

“From Ankara’s perspective, Assad’s battlefield losses would remove need to compromise or at least improve a deal’s terms,” the report said.​

Doing the work for Israel.
I don't know for who are they doing it but I cannot condone killing of innocent children. Now if someone stands for the children, they start labelling "Mullah Lover" what an idiotic thing to say. I have loyalties with Iran or KSA but can we let the kids die so easily and let them keep killing those angels??? If you read the history, before Islam the same people used to bury girls alive, I see the same mentality as work now.
In Islam killing innocent kids is not allowed even in the war but they don't realise it.

I don't know for who are they doing it but I cannot condone killing of innocent children. Now if someone stands for the children, they start labelling "Mullah Lover" what an idiotic thing to say. I have loyalties with Iran or KSA but can we let the kids die so easily and let them keep killing those angels??? If you read the history, before Islam the same people used to bury girls alive, I see the same mentality as work now.
In Islam killing innocent kids is not allowed even in the war but they don't realise it.

Will you explain the word najdi again?

Or you judge on atrocities based on how Brahmin Muslims should be defended?

just like we dont want indian influence in afghanistan same ksa dont want iran in yaman.
winning of houthis mean strong presence of iran in yemen which translate into more troubles for ksa and gulf.
its sad children dying in this conflict but iran equally responsible.
What the Hell
How Iran is responsible ?????
Yemen is under total blockade US and Saudi and Emarati and .... naval warships.
nobody even can go near to Yemenis coast.
Yes, Iran and Iranian in all of their history from millennium ago till now always support oppressed people one time was jews and now is poor Yemenis which are under Saudis wrath.
Iran always is in support of oppressed people against evils regardless of time and place.

the situation resembles the situation we are facing i.e. proxy war through unstable neighbors soil.

your Desperation shows how you want to make derail the discussion by blaming other people for derailing it.

all of those countries are allies of Saudis and that's why there are their.
it similar to the situation where Iran sends its revolutionaries to help its terrorists allies like bashar and Hezbollah.
In Syria, we've had isis and Al Nusrah and FSA whom his members were getting paid to join isis and AL Nusrah ...
Thousands of terrorists flowed into the Syria from all across the globe .. the Q is who facilitated their presence in Syria? and why? who was buying cheap Syrian and Iraqi oil from isis and why no one did a damn thing to prevent isis ?isis was 2 kms away from Arbil and 67 kms from Baghdad , major cities like Kirkuk and Mosul had already been fallen in the hands of isis whilst American standing idle doing nothing and the same country who is bombing people in Yemen called isis Sunni resistance ...
Comparing what happened in Syria and Iraq by what is happening in Yemen is not logical ... Houthis are fighting in their own country in their own lands against those who invaded their lands ... while in Syria government has fought isis and other terrorist groups ... while in Yemen we had Hadi whom was president of transient government for 2 years and was supposed to hold presidential election in these 2 years .. not only he didn't but he extended his terms for 1.5 years and he was about to become president for life .. people of Yemen was tired of Saudis interfere and and their pawns that's why they had a revolution back in 2011. what happened in Yemen was a political turmoil that thanked to Saudis turned to a full scale war and a regional conflict.

And in Syria we called out for a democratic and diplomatic approach which in Assad could have been rmoved or his power shrieked dramatically , the other side refused like what happened in Yemen.

Two wrongs do not make one good. If Iran is doing bad in Yemen, does it give a right to UAE and KSA to attack and kill children. In that case, KSA and UAE should have presented the evidence to UNSC and got this issue sorted out through international mediation.

Also are lying and printing "facts" from their rears, as usual, as there was no issue before KSA and UAE entered, we never heard that Yemenis attacked KSA.

Furthermore, if there was a problem, they should have involved UNO. These two countries are cruel and killing innocent kids and anyone who speaks against them, the mindless idiots start abusive language.

But nonetheless, killing the kids is a big sin and if KSA and UAE think it is right, I rest my case.

I love the way you insist on undermining your own credibility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Wadiah_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Scorched_Earth#Saudi_Incursion

In Syria, we've had isis and Al Nusrah and FSA whom his members were getting paid to join isis and AL Nusrah ...
Thousands of terrorists flowed into the Syria from all across the globe .. the Q is who facilitated their presence in Syria? and why? who was buying cheap Syrian and Iraqi oil from isis and why no one did a damn thing to prevent isis ?isis was 2 kms away from Arbil and 67 kms from Baghdad , major cities like Kirkuk and Mosul had already been fallen in the hands of isis whilst American standing idle doing nothing and the same country who is bombing people in Yemen called isis Sunni resistance ...
Comparing what happened in Syria and Iraq by what is happening in Yemen is not logical ... Houthis are fighting in their own country in their own lands against those who invaded their lands ... while in Syria government has fought isis and other terrorist groups ... while in Yemen we had Hadi whom was president of transient government for 2 years and was supposed to hold presidential election in these 2 years .. not only he didn't but he extended his terms for 1.5 years and he was about to become president for life .. people of Yemen was tired of Saudis interfere and and their pawns that's why they had a revolution back in 2011. what happened in Yemen was a political turmoil that thanked to Saudis turned to a full scale war and a regional conflict.

And in Syria we called out for a democratic and diplomatic approach which in Assad could have been rmoved or his power shrieked dramatically , the other side refused like what happened in Yemen.

This is why people cannot trust Iran.

Once a very wise man told me. The press will always favour Iran the Persian who gave freedom to the Jews.

While half of you tag the secular line while the other the mullah line. Both work in tandems to ensure the blame is evenly distributed and the opposing party confused.

These are the tricks as old as time itself.

The reason you keep harping the greater Israel theory is because greater Israel doesn't step one inch of your territory. You don't care. You just want to loot.

Secularism has worked beautifully with sectarianism in Iran.

Just fight each other and we will deal with whoever comes on top.

For protecting their lands? What business does Iran have in Yemen? Why is it supplying missiles to Yemen? Why is Iran, exacerbating the misires of the Yemenis for its hegemonous designs?
No sane person buys this Al-Arabiya-esque utter nonsense. Saudis and their subjects have lied so much that they now even see it as truth. It was Saudi regime that launched a war in Yemen which has only resulted in thousands of civilian deaths and miseries, you don't get to play the victim, especially regarding Saudi regime.

There has been too much lies regarding Iran's presence in Yemen, but again and again, Saudis have been proven wrong with their lies, so much that even western countries have started questioning their BS and their pathetic excuses for killing people and children in Yemen.

Yemen has possessed ballistic missiles from decades ago. Yemeni forces just painted some missiles and renamed them and launched them towards Saudi Arabia.

It's utterly disgusting how people like you are silent no matter how many people Saudis kill in Yemen, but come out crying when Yemeni forces fight back, rightfully. It's in their every right to target every single legitimate target inside Saudi Arabia. Hopefully more will come, perhaps only some confirmed strikes inside Saudi heartland can be a wake up call for all these backward spoiled princes running the country and launching wars and aggression left and right.

saudia and iran will drown the entire ME in their proxy wars for power.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom