What's new

Yemen children are dying at a rate of 130 a day while Saudi-led blockade continues

There is this new trend on defense.pk from purely blaming Saudis (from Zardari rule) to dividing the blame on both.
Houthis and missile firing is solid reality, while naval blockade is fiction.
Yet people don't want to talk about reality but fiction!

If there is femine in Yemen its because of houthis, as business activity has slow down and Yemenis are cultivating more weed than crops.
It's there internal matter, if there is femine, where is UN or humanitarian relief agencies who are pouring $trillions in India alone!!!

We also had famine in Thar, it doesn't mean that together with PPP we should start blaming Saudi Arabia.
You really are denying what is going on there.
I was there last year with MSF and saw first hand what is on the ground.
Unless, you go there, please dont come here with nonsense when you have not have had to see kids lose life and there is nothing but nothing you can do. Unrelenting bombing from the air against what?
Kids are dying by hundreds man. I dont care anything about the politics; just get out of Yemen for heaven sake.
You call yourself pious etc; this is a purely man made disaster. Stand up for what is wrong. You are ready to call jihad all around the world and yet this is unfolding and what unfolded in Darfur etc; moslems are keeping quite. Man, sorry, while many of us were non-moslems there helping in MSF, it is was something beyond tragic.
Words have no meaning to describe what I have witnessed there except anger at KSA/UAE etc who kept bombing and bombing civilian targets.

In Syria, we've had isis and Al Nusrah and FSA whom his members were getting paid to join isis and AL Nusrah ...
Thousands of terrorists flowed into the Syria from all across the globe .. the Q is who facilitated their presence in Syria? and why? who was buying cheap Syrian and Iraqi oil from isis and why no one did a damn thing to prevent isis ?isis was 2 kms away from Arbil and 67 kms from Baghdad , major cities like Kirkuk and Mosul had already been fallen in the hands of isis whilst American standing idle doing nothing and the same country who is bombing people in Yemen called isis Sunni resistance ...
Comparing what happened in Syria and Iraq by what is happening in Yemen is not logical ... Houthis are fighting in their own country in their own lands against those who invaded their lands ... while in Syria government has fought isis and other terrorist groups ... while in Yemen we had Hadi whom was president of transient government for 2 years and was supposed to hold presidential election in these 2 years .. not only he didn't but he extended his terms for 1.5 years and he was about to become president for life .. people of Yemen was tired of Saudis interfere and and their pawns that's why they had a revolution back in 2011. what happened in Yemen was a political turmoil that thanked to Saudis turned to a full scale war and a regional conflict.

And in Syria we called out for a democratic and diplomatic approach which in Assad could have been rmoved or his power shrieked dramatically , the other side refused like what happened in Yemen.

in Yemen we too have all these groups along with some more terrorists organizations like Hezbollah , houthis and IRG trained militias to destabilize KSA.

I was there last year with MSF and saw first hand what is on the ground.
I don't know what's MSF and I don't deny that there is no shortage of food, but than you can't blame Saudis for that, else you need to present a logic and convince.

I know about the life style of Yemeni people, who were waiting to be exploited. Houthis started the war and now they are in mountains.

How do they get food, if there's a naval blockade? What is official position of Yemen?

Unrelenting bombing from the air against what?
TOTALLY unrelated to occasional bombing in mountains.
You surely are concocting stories.
Anyway houthis started terrorists activities and there can't be good terrorists and bad terrorists. right?

Kids are dying by hundreds man
Sure not by aerial bombing but where is the evidence of this daily massacre?
Asad daily drop bombs on houses, and drop poisonous gases bombs in cities, poison drinking water.... not even there daily hindered dies.
Control your exaggeration.

You call yourself pious etc;
No.. .I call my self far from being pious but I do ask questions and reject allegations without any grounds.

You are ready to call jihad all around the world and yet this is unfolding and what unfolded in Darfur etc; moslems are keeping quite.
These are your words, this is your allegation... same like you blame Saudis. Guess what blaming Saudi with lies is all allowed.

Innocent of Yemen are the same of Syria or whatever war torn countries...

The power involved in both sides do not care for them... they are collateral damage...only numbers...

You can get whatever shitty escuse...that your brain may accept or use... in the End the result is the same... Innocents dies meaningless for the sake of retards... and both parties will pay for it... whatever in their mortal life or in the afterlife... Just get ready for it...

Same shit Different name... none of those involved are better than the other... only Arrogant pricks thinking that their actions is a blessing from God...

And When you bomb whatever "strategic shit" try to avoid those around... -We saw that with the shithead in Syria and their asspricks supporters and in Yemen... - Try to f*cking aim correctly retards...

In Syria mister Shithead was and is bombing strategic localtion and building... like backeries/ markets etc... it's a well known strategy to starve those around and in hope to get a rebillion from the civilians against the armed groups... Same thing in Yemen and what the US and Russia did in the past... and here the Answer ... f*cktards it didn't work...never it did... even during WW1 and WW2...never...

Bombing compaign is the coward way to do... in EVERY WAR!! and CONFLICT in our fucking region... it's a mean for keeping "national" troops far behind and safe... since they started it and can't have the balls to dip in... .

Period. F*cking proxy shity wars... go fight with each others, one and for all, and let us in peace with each others... f*cking Cowards..

Last edited:
in Yemen we too have all these groups along with some more terrorists organizations like Hezbollah , houthis and IRG trained militias to destabilize KSA.
Show me Hezbollah and IRGC in Yemen. Houthis are inhabitant of Yemen and part of political arena in this country .. they didn't started war against Saudis and didn't have any plan to destabilize KSA .. the problem of KSA is no democracy is allowed in this region .. once Yemen get democracy others want too and that's one of the problem of the Saudis ..
Actually it's Saudis that has kept Yemen in state of poverty and reply any demands to chanage the status qua by iron fist ...

Same thing in Yemen
That's the dispute.. its not same thing in Yemen. There is no colletral damage as you stated. Yemen was a poor country to begin with based on agriculture and fishing.
They should not expect to be fed by Saudi while they lay on their lazy ***.

Saudi Arabia don't have resourced to even blockade 500km of coast line.
I trust at Sanna port Iranian ships are not allowed, and this is because in past many ships carrying weapons to Yemen were caught.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34401246

https://www.thenational.ae/world/we...ms-pipeline-to-yemen-s-houthi-rebels-1.170855

Last edited:
The oppression somehow always remain outside your borders.

I am just giving you a look into how a common Pakistani views the events unfolding in the region.

Pakistan has problem that mindless young kids go to these places to die for your strategic depth.

Send your own people to these places if believe peace can be achieved through proxy wars.

We don't.
You tell me what is wrong with Iran 4 steps solution? why these peace lovers don't want ceasefire and national dialogue in Yemen in order to get national government? who stopped them? Iran?
Why 2.5 years of bombing people can not be ended by Yemenis national unity government?

And there is no proxy war in the region. we've sent our own people from IRGC and also army into both Syria and Iraq, have you not seen photos of Iranian generals martyred in Syria and Iraq? so stop this nonsense. both Iraq and Syria asked Iran to come to their aid and in Lebanon Hezbollah has fully support of the president and spokesmen of the parliament and has saved Lebanon from isis and also liberated Lebanon lands from israel .. if you think it's proxy war then so be it ..
Did you have the same views when you were creating and funding mujaheddin in Afghanistan?

Last edited:
That's the dispute.. its not same thing in Yemen. There is no colletral damage as you stated. Yemen was a poor country to begin with based on agriculture and fishing.

Saudi Arabia don't have resourced to even blockade 500km of coast line.
I trust at Sanna port Iranian ships are not allowed, and this is because in past many ships carrying weapons to Yemen were caught.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34401246
Being poor and starving to death and ravage by illness is 2 different things...

If you can't see that it's not the same... I can't do anything about it either...

If you can't see that those bombing and this war btw retards in search of imposing their will and power... Then I can't do anything about it either...

If you can't see that the GCC intervention IN THE FIRST place is a geopolitical move in response to feel the void againt Iran influence in the country... I can't do anything about it either...

When you get raised by only thinking that the bullet and bombs is the only solution...then you can't do otherwise...

For me it's the same shit on both sides... they want power that the other seek ... Period and to get it they will do everything and anything in their power to make it happen... why? it's simple... they've been raised like that and therefore will continue to do so...

Yemen problem should have been let to them alone... their problems their shit...

Anyway... I don't want to stay in this topic...just gave my opinion on the matter... it's not like I am here to change any minds around...not my job...

I have no sympathy for those seeking escuses on this matter whatever it's the shia or sunni side...

I only care about those suffering from those deep shit retards on Both Sides...

"Suffering need to be felt... otherwise it' s just words..."
"Whatever is given will be taken... it's just a matter of Time"

You tell me what is wrong with Iran 4 steps solution? why these peace lovers don't want ceasefire and national dialogue in Yemen in order to get national government? who stopped them? Iran?
Why 2.5 years of bombing people can not be ended by Yemenis national unity government?

And there is no proxy war in the region. we've sent our own people from IRGC and also army into both Syria and Iraq, have you not seen photos of Iranian generals martyred in Syria and Iraq? so stop this nonsense. both Iraq and Syria asked Iran to come to their aid and in Lebanon Hezbollah has fully support of the president and spokesmen of the parliament and has saved Lebanon from isis and also liberated Lebanon lands from israel .. if you think it's proxy war then so be it ..
Did you have the same views when you were creating and funding mujaheddin in Afghanistan?

Yeah let's see what happens in a UN resolution.

But the problem still remains. People are being oppressed by everyone. Let them oppress themselves. Why pick and choose or play kingmakers in the region.

Saudis are no worse either mind you.

Your economy is oil based fueling the arms race if you keep dividing people up.

You are least worthy of a responsibility such as a nuclear bomb. No wonder people go nuts if you mention a nuclear Iran

Can someone tell me how many Saudi ships and convoys carrying weapons to Iran were ever caught by Iran?

How many militant groups are operated by Saudi Arabia?

Justifying Houthi terrorist attacks on Saudi Arabia can be acceptable by majority on this forum but saying Iran and Saudi are same... please, come up with some thing more sensible or show evidence!

It's same as world accepts terror attacks on Pakistan soil by believing Indian and allies allegations that its Pakistani terrorists.

Bigotry doesn't end here, so called Houthis have fired various missiles targeting Mecca! Now it has been established that its Hizbi rats handling those missiles, I wonder at the those shit heads who have ever supported this group directly or indirectly.. or even come to defend the cover aka Houthi.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/sa...sdog=1&utm_source=NewsDog&utm_medium=referral

In the beginning days of Saudi imposed war on Yemen, both Houthis and Yemeni army offered KSA's puppet, Mansour Haadi, a resolution to solve their internal problems through negotiations but as we already know KSA's puppets gave no damn about their peoples' demand.

Hariri is the living example, how he was forced to resign and how Lebanese president reacted.

Corruption to the core, and anyone works with them, finally gets sacrificed.

In Syria the same guys are fueling the war and killed thousands of Muslims.

Can someone tell me how many Saudi ships and convoys carrying weapons to Iran were ever caught by Iran?

How many militant groups are operated by Saudi Arabia?

Justifying Houthi terrorist attacks on Saudi Arabia can be acceptable by majority on this forum but saying Iran and Saudi are same... please, come up with some thing more sensible or show evidence!

It's same as world accepts terror attacks on Pakistan soil by believing Indian and allies allegations that its Pakistani terrorists.

Bigotry doesn't end here, so called Houthis have fired various missiles targeting Mecca! Now it has been established that its Hizbi rats handling those missiles, I wonder at the those shit heads who have ever supported this group directly or indirectly.. or even come to defend the cover aka Houthi.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/sa...sdog=1&utm_source=NewsDog&utm_medium=referral
really , source .ae lol

really , source .ae lol

News was only to remind of one incident, there were many such attacks.
It was official story and only thing wrong with .ae is that they are your enemies.

In the beginning days of Saudi imposed war on Yemen, both Houthis and Yemeni army offered KSA's puppet, Mansour Haadi, a resolution to solve their internal problems through negotiations but as we already know KSA's puppets gave no damn about their peoples' demand.

Hariri is the living example, how he was forced to resign and how Lebanese president reacted.

Corruption to the core, and anyone works with them, finally gets sacrificed.

In Syria the same guys are fueling the war and killed thousands of Muslims.
Interesting fact posted by BBC. When Saudi impose Hadi as President.. he was the only contestant of Presidential election. Rest of Yemani were not allowed to contest the election. Two main factor why Saudi don't want independent govt in Yemen. First, oil drilling dispute with Yemen. Second, Saudi don't pay Yemen govt using there water for oil transportation. Just like world pay Egypt for using Suze canal or Panama canal. A poor neighborhood is blessing in disguise for KSA.

News was only to remind of one incident, there were many such attacks.
It was official story and only thing wrong with .ae is that they are your enemies.
I have no enemy . If you support the killing of poorest nation , its your choice . I thought Pakistan lost thousands men and billions of investment due to religious extremism... ok, let's blame US,Israel or India ...

If you support the killing of poorest nation , its your choice
Don't put words in my mouth.
Houthis are killing Yemenis and weapons are supplied on boats sailed by Ianians.
There's a civil war going on besides missile attacks by Hizbulla.
If there was no militant org. there would be no killings as we witness in entire region, suerly Saudi is not bombing all of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

Don't start from zero... do some google.

Iran steps up weapons supply to Yemen's Houthis via Oman
Iran behind weapons sent to Yemen's rebel Houthi movement

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom