What's new

Yaum-e-Shuhada 2014 (Rememberance Day of Martyrs)

I mean it makes us think and think again about ourselves
and there is always the easy option of pointing out the NATO "performance"

After trillions of dollars n thousands of NATO soldiers dying in Afghanistan .. fighting an "irregular ragtag militia" ... do we still have to "point" out? hmm. sounds bout right..

I can't find the right words to describe the disgust I feel after reading this shit.
one again my dear, deep breath and take a glass of water

cool down
did you not see he missed out the last part of my post?
we have hit the TTP so hard in only 2 strikes they ran crying to their allies in the government.

after military operation the civilian administration and the politician leaders have to take charge. very easy to curse military on talkshows (some pillocks still think they are not in the government yet) .. they must not ask for votes if they cant control the population after the military goes out.

After trillions of dollars n thousands of NATO soldiers dying in Afghanistan .. fighting a "irregular ragtag militia" ... do we still have to "point" out? hmm. sounds bout right..
you on the right track now
much better

Ragtag militia? I will show you well educated Muslims with degrees, doctors and scientists who support Taliban and Al Qaida. They regularly send donations to ''Islamic'' charities proudly. This mindset cannot be beaten alone with guns, you need the Muslim clerics on your side. The good and sensible clerics are side lined or assassinated and the village idiot mullahs are paraded around as great scholars.

Is that figure supposed to generate sympathy for the Army or is it to show their incompetence in fighting a ragtag irregular militia?
V Chung, you think that it is the Army that has sacrificed these men? Do u think these dead were imported from elsewhere? These are the men that the NATION has sacrificed! Not the Army.

The thing is that the Nation is still ready to sacrifice more if need be. The day this Nation will stop sending its son to fight this menace, believe me we will stop 'advertising' this 'figure'. Doucebag! this is not a figure, these are 5000 families that have been ruined, you @#$!

BTW, do you think when an ISAF soldier killed is advertised in NYT, WP or huffington post, they are looking forward for sympathies? or when the Americans honor the D Day warriors they are looking forward for sympathies? Or when an American family whose son was killed in Afg is given special treatment on any fringing National day, that family is asking for sympathies?!

You bastard! You are a skunk of the highest order!

Believe me i find solace in the fact that you are fcuking yourself abroad and my men and i are not sacrificing themselves for a AH like you!

That backlash should tell us all that the old ways of expecting support from the people cannot be taken for granted any more.
The so called backlash was because of two reasons;
1) The media played its usual part - first questioning the military for not operating and then by blaming it for killing 'innocents'

These innocents:

lal-masjid-jaimsh-e-mohammed.jpg

lalMasjid001.jpg

f7429a87.jpg

atwo.jpg

file.php

lal-masjid-terrorists.jpg

74990331uc2.jpg

03sld2.jpg

215414_020.jpg
UNS-Lal-masjid-militant.jpg

2) The terrorists were able to capitalize over the killing of 'children' and 'women' like they do when they equate our operation being in support of Amreeka. The Lal Masjid report is already out and it dont mention any killing of women nor does to date we see any claimants to those dead women.

take your pick. depending upon your point of view and your personal biases.
one thing for sure
there is no expectation or demand for sympathy. its the proof of their sacrifices..
you chose to miss out the last part of my post which shows a different picture than your claim but hey I wont hold it against you for now. I will keep my fatwa in the later part of my post

what was the life expectancy of a soldier in WW1 in the tench? what was the body count of the soldiers that came out of the rafts on D day? we remember those days but we dont ask for any sympathy,

although your second part of the sentence is very patronizing and uncalled for (please dont spin your answer I am too old for that)

I will still respond anyway for the benefit of others. (sir you are too smart and know it already you just planted it I can just see your smug face right now)

COIN fight is a long and painful fight where the insurgent melds in with the population and fights a war of attrition. no defined enemy

things become much difficult when the regular military has to fight in its own land and is not in an occupied land where a Sargent walks off with his buddies enters a house executes everyone and burns their bodies (add rape too for Iraq) and his unit covers him and his mates and when word goes out gives him a slap on the wrist.). despite that we cleared tribal agencies and stepped aside for peace and democracy. not bad for a force fighting in its own country with fractions of the resources compared to what NATO achieved despite its technology & resources. (whats been the Taliban vs ANA count been regarding area of influence and control during the conflict?) apart from mowing down weddings , funerals , wood gatherers and sheep herders .. the success has been in opium bumper crops and Lithium extraction.. God of money & Capitalism be praised ( Hurrah)

our Swat operation was anything but incompetency. although our "allies" were bidding on the other side and to their bitter disappointment we didnt only clear the area but made the TTP take refuge in Kunhar and Nooristan where they are much closer to their hosts. the Afghan "rag tag militia" hasnt done that bad in Afghanistan so much so that its already recognized as a party and celebrating victory.

sir, with all due respect (that is due for this sentence)

this sentence is such a fail that I think you are getting tired now.
you raped it
you molested it
you just committed blasphemy
(specially when you cut out the last bit which is contrary to your choice of words)
commonsense be praised

I have already pointed out about the radicalized society which is far more vocal than the rest that is in the perpetual struggle of bringing food on the table.

backlash was disappointing because of the spread of takfiri/ wahabism which is being spread by America's closest ally across the globe and goes beyond the scope of our involvement in Afghan Jihad.

finally,
no unlike Americans we dont take support for granted where the airport announces to stand up and give warm welcome to the troops just returning from their misadventure and massacres of civilians and prisoners from Iraq to Afghanistan

A few things, briefly:

The sacrifices of the Army are not in doubt, for they are brave men (and women) trying to do their duty. It is the futility of their sacrifices if the nation is headed in a direction that is failing to back them up.

Comparisons with NATO are useless in this case. A NATO country was attacked first, and these forces will make sure that those perpetrators are counting fish or behind bars or dead, and will not be able to mount another direct attack for quite while.

Pakistan, on the other hand, is sinking slowly into extremism of the worst kind. That will be the greatest insult to these sacrifices, not what I am saying, for I am only saying the truth.

PS: Please also remember the 50,000 Pakistanis civilians killed, not just the 5,000 in uniform.

Last edited:
10170732_742224389141503_6761599339160037296_n.jpg

#MartyredPakHeroes - Adjutant during passing out parade of #PMA

10320477_742223979141544_9037831061526620115_n.jpg

Second to None
10300697_742223942474881_4060162785089901254_n.jpg

Agosta Submarine Equipped with AIP System
1505245_742224009141541_3193480033513584282_n.jpg

Marines during Amphibious Operation Training

10313560_742223905808218_4996976663528645861_n.jpg

T-80UD Main Battle Tank during Azm E Nau 4
10156061_742224075808201_4390000126928864804_n.jpg

Unsung Heroes of Pakistan's premier Intelligence Agency #ISI
10271598_742224109141531_6362921882394049713_n.jpg

Test Firing of Ghaznavi Missile by #SPD
10154260_742224145808194_4206174948407546938_n.jpg

Cobra Attack Helicopters in Action
1656372_742224185808190_7940716680215007966_n.jpg

Last edited:
A few things, briefly:

The sacrifices of the Army are not in doubt, for they are brave men (and women) trying to do their duty. It is the futility of their sacrifices if the nation is headed in a direction that is failing to back them up.

the last PMA batch that passed out had 184 applicants for every single officer. despite this decade old war, our nation is still sending their children to serve the country, in police, in military and in teaching and heath service despite being the direct target of the terrorists.

that said I still recognize the threat of extremism and support of terrorists. the fight goes on, if they dont want to back out we wont either.

Comparisons with NATO are useless in this case. A NATO country was attacked first, and these forces will make sure that those perpetrators are counting fish or behind bars or dead, and will not be able to mount another direct attack for quite while.
it is very relevant and it seems that it hit home when the rag tag jibe was returned in kind.

you dont have to sell the invasion of Afghanistan. we already warned the taliban, even before 911 when ISI chief and Saudi prince Turki went together advising Mullah Omar to give up OBL.
you questioned our abilities and our results I showed you Sawat and tribal areas .despite the fact that ANA and Afghan intelligence has covertly and overtly supported the TTP.

Pakistan, on the other hand, is sinking slowly into extremism of the worst kind. That will be the greatest insult to these sacrifices, not what I am saying, for I am only saying the truth.
this is unfortunately true and it comes with the baggage .. the American baggage that is
Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Somalia... and so on..

American invasions and interventions left those countries in tatters while Uncle Sam's army packs up and goes home until it finds another country to invade. and Al Qaeda cant thank the Americans enough

they got a clear route from Iraq to Syria and Africa through American 10 year + campaign to destroy every government that was secular and opposed to Al Qaeda Al Qaeda flags fly high in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Libya.

and now this obsessive compulsive excuse to bomb Iran....

Dr Shahid Masood has tweeted tht representatives of Geo and Jang are present in Youm e Shuhda ceremony at GHQ and they will cover the whole event.. Why has ISPR even invited them? They have invited ppl from a channel which has maligned them and against..which they have filed complaint in PEMRA? Shocked to know this

the last PMA batch that passed out had 184 applicants for every single officer. despite this decade old war, our nation is still sending their children to serve the country, in police, in military and in teaching and heath service despite being the direct target of the terrorists.

that said I still recognize the threat of extremism and support of terrorists. the fight goes on, if they dont want to back out we wont either.

Yes, no doubt that the Armed Forces continue to represent a particular class of desirable careers in a nation dealing with increasing population and a lack of good job opportunities. After all, one has to make a living, no matter how bad the situation.

it is very relevant and it seems that it hit home when the rag tag jibe was returned in kind.

you dont have to sell the invasion of Afghanistan. we already warned the taliban, even before 911 when ISI chief and Saudi prince Turki went together advising Mullah Omar to give up OBL.
you questioned our abilities and our results I showed you Sawat and tribal areas .despite the fact that ANA and Afghan intelligence has covertly and overtly supported the TTP.

Results in Swat and the Tribal Areas clearly show that any clearing of insurgents is only temporary. The radicalism in those areas continues unabated. Or do you wish to disagree with this?

this is unfortunately true and it comes with the baggage .. the American baggage that is
Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Somalia... and so on..

American invasions and interventions left those countries in tatters while Uncle Sam's army packs up and goes home until it finds another country to invade. and Al Qaeda cant thank the Americans enough

they got a clear route from Iraq to Syria and Africa through American 10 year + campaign to destroy every government that was secular and opposed to Al Qaeda Al Qaeda flags fly high in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Libya.

and now this obsessive compulsive excuse to bomb Iran....

Sir, not everything that is happening in Pakistan is USA's fault. The day Pakistanis realize that they themselves are the majority of the problem is the day they can try to deal with the real issues.

Dear Irfan Baloch,

We came to Afghanistan to target those who killed thousands of innocent Americans on 9/11. Al Qaeda’s terrorist network has been dismantled, and the U.S. and ANSF are working side by side to ensure a safe and secure future for the nation of Afghanistan. This book is written by an independent author, and does not represent the views of U.S. government. As mentioned before, we have always emphasized Pakistan’s importance in the region, and greatly appreciate their sacrifices in the region. Like all nations, the U.S. has the responsibility of protecting its citizens from those who threaten the safety of our nation. We are working closely with our allies in regards to our shared peace objectives, and strongly condemn all acts of terrorism throughout the world.

Ali Khan

Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

9/11 was inside job. It was done by USA to get the excuse to enter Afghanistan so that they could set their basses out their to attack nuclear programs of Pakistan and Iran. And also USA is making plans to break Pakistan apart so that they could restrict china assess to Mid East and African country.

Back
Top Bottom