What's new

Yaum-e-Shuhada 2014 (Rememberance Day of Martyrs)

what fate lies ahead for a nation where the loudest and most obnoxious equate the pride for the nation and its ideology as subservience to Pak Military and appeasing dictatorship.

systematically not just the military but the very foundations this state was founded is being constantly mocked and ridiculed by select group of organisations and people in the name of freedom of expression.

I know it butt hurts people but I welcome this pain in their butt by Saying
Pakistan Zindabad= Pakistan Military Zindabad = Quad e Azam Zindabad

On the other hand, what fate lies ahead for a nation where the deafeningly loud and endless expressions of false pride for the nation and its carefully defined ideology are used as tools to ensure subservience to the Military and appeasing its illegal dictatorship?

Your equation is wrong. There is much more to Pakistan than just the military.

A great speech by the COAS.

What good is a great speech by a person who is rumored to not have saluted his superior? I hope that allegation is false, so that I can find his noble words more believable.

isn't it GEO Tez?? @Aeronaut

qabile framosh hai?? WTH

10269413_10152158127677663_8645216699151838636_n.jpg
They first tried to defame Pak army then after realizing that whole nation is standing behind our brave army , they took the u turn. First they were barking that ISI is behind this and that and now they r taking back steps from all that they had said because they are scared of this Pakistani nation so that's why they have took the u turn. Or may be they are showing that they don't hate army so that they could get sympathy from our people.

Many prayers and Salute to all shaheeds of Pak army, on this Yom-e-shuhada who gave their lives bravely fighting the scourge of terrorism.

And many prayers for all the civilians who fell and became victims of terrorism.

What good is a great speech by a person who is rumored to not have saluted his superior? I hope that allegation is false, so that I can find his noble words more believable.

General raheel sharif belongs to very prominent family of Pakistan. His big brother (major Shabir sharif)fought the Pak-indo war of 1971 and received Nishan-e-haider. And his uncle major Aziz bhatti shaheed also got the Nishan e haider and fought war of 1965. And general raheel sharif have done a very good job against terrorists and he has got lots of medals which shows his excellency.

Service Medals
⚪️10 Years Service Medal[14]
⚪️20 Years Service Medal[14]
⚪️30 Years Service Medal[14]
Non-operational Military Awards
Nishan-e-Imtiaz (Order of Excellence Military)[14]
Hilal-e-Imtiaz (Crescent of Excellence)[14]
Commemorative Medals
Qarardad-e-Pakistan Tamgha (Resolution Day Golden Jubilee Medal)[14]
Tamgha-e-Istaqlal (Escalation versus India Medal)[14]
Hijri Tamgha (Hijri Medal)[14]
Tamgha-e-Jamhuriat (Democracy Medal)[14]
Independence Day Golden Jubilee Medal[14]
Tamgha-e-Baqa(Nuclear Test Medal)[14]
Foreign Awards
⚪Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud (Saudi Arabia)[15]

On the other hand, what fate lies ahead for a nation where the deafeningly loud and endless expressions of false pride for the nation and its carefully defined ideology are used as tools to ensure subservience to the Military and appeasing its illegal dictatorship?

Your equation is wrong. There is much more to Pakistan than just the military.

We Pakistani nation are proud of our army because they are the one who fights in the frontline with enemies and protect us from them. And we Pakistani people know what our ideology is and we don't need dictation from any one. And secondly in past dictators came because of our corrupt and lame governments. The performance of the corrupt government has invited dictators.
And at last you said that Pakistan has many thing other than military. And yes you are right!! We have our loyal people who stands by to our great army and we have parents who has their kids in army to protect this country and we have youth who knows the conspiracy going on against our army, our country and Islam.
Pakistan zindabad!!! Pakistan army and ISI zindabad !!! :pakistan::yay:

General raheel sharif belongs to very prominent family of Pakistan. His big brother (major Shabir sharif)fought the Pak-indo war of 1971 and received Nishan-e-haider. And his uncle major Aziz bhatti shaheed also got the Nishan e haider and fought war of 1965. And general raheel sharif have done a very good job against terrorists and he has got lots of medals which shows his excellency.

Service Medals
⚪️10 Years Service Medal[14]
⚪️20 Years Service Medal[14]
⚪️30 Years Service Medal[14]
Non-operational Military Awards
Nishan-e-Imtiaz (Order of Excellence Military)[14]
Hilal-e-Imtiaz (Crescent of Excellence)[14]
Commemorative Medals
Qarardad-e-Pakistan Tamgha (Resolution Day Golden Jubilee Medal)[14]
Tamgha-e-Istaqlal (Escalation versus India Medal)[14]
Hijri Tamgha (Hijri Medal)[14]
Tamgha-e-Jamhuriat (Democracy Medal)[14]
Independence Day Golden Jubilee Medal[14]
Tamgha-e-Baqa(Nuclear Test Medal)[14]
Foreign Awards
⚪Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud (Saudi Arabia)[15]

Such distinguished service, and yet the great pity that there are allegations of him not saluting the PM. Strange that such a long career has not instilled in him the proper qualities expected of an officer (if that allegation is true).

We Pakistani nation are proud of our army because they are the one who fights in the frontline with enemies and protect us from them. And we Pakistani people know what our ideology is and we don't need dictation from any one. And secondly in past dictators came because of our corrupt and lame governments. The performance of the corrupt government has invited dictators.
And at last you said that Pakistan has many thing other than military. And yes you are right!! We have our loyal people who stands by to our great army and we have parents who has their kids in army to protect this country and we have youth who knows the conspiracy going on against our army, our country and Islam.
Pakistan zindabad!!! Pakistan army and ISI zindabad !!! :pakistan::yay:

Are these the same people who "know their ideology" that you claim, who have made Geo the largest and most viewed media outlet in the country? What sort of an Army officer accepts an "invitation" to violate their sacred oath to usurp power?

Such distinguished service, and yet the great pity that there are allegations of him not saluting the PM. Strange that such a long career has not instilled in him the proper qualities expected of an officer (if that allegation is true).

So by not saluting the pm, a person becomes traitor or illegible for service? And secondly these corrupt politicians are not worthy of salute because they are corrupt. They have sold out this nation in the hands of USA and india. And their tales of corruption is too big that it will takes me a whole life to discuss in here. So should we salute to these corrupt government?

So by not saluting the pm, a person becomes traitor or illegible for service. And secondly these corrupt politicians are not worthy of salute because they are corrupt. They have sold out this nation in the hands of USA and india. And their tales of corruption is too big that it will takes me a whole life to discuss in here. So would we salute to these corrupt government.

The COAS is bound by the same rules of conduct that he expects of his subordinates. His salute is always to the higher office, not the person, no matter who that person holding the office at that time might be. Not saluting is an insult to the dignity of Pakistan itself. It is not his choice. Conduct unbecoming an officer at the highest (or indeed any) level of the Army is never acceptable.

If that story is true.

The COAS is bound by the same rules of conduct that he expects of his subordinates. His salute is always to the higher office, not the person, no matter who that person holding the office at that time might be. Not saluting is an insult to the dignity of Pakistan itself. It is not his choice. Conduct unbecoming an officer at the highest (or indeed any) level of the Army is never acceptable.

If that story is true.
if you don't know whether the story is true or not why are you making repeated attempt to knock the man down for something you don't even know he did?
Habitual complaining or working overtime to spread pessimism on this somber yet courageous day for the nation?
C'mon now, even you should know there is a time an place for everything, right?

Last edited:
Are these the same people who "know their ideology" that you claim, who have made Geo the largest and most viewed media outlet in the country? What sort of an Army officer accepts an "invitation" to violate their sacred oath to usurp power?

Geo was aired in 2002, and became largest media in Pakistan in just few years just because of blessings of Uncle Sam (US) and india. :enjoy:

And whenever Pakistani nation calls our army for help they always comes to help. And tell me when the corrupt politicians do corruption, so are they not violating their oath?
My friend Let me explain you this by an example; if a person gets injured, he seeks the first aid for his treatment and if his injury is serious then he goes to hospital. Similarly if our politicians eat our country like termites then what will gonna happen ultimately army will move in to stop further destabilizing.:coffee:

army is doing it for the sake of its oath and its own promise. it knows it wont get any praise from the hypocrites and backstabbers.

Sorry, no oath has any value more than innocent human life.... looks like people have no idea... what is message of Allah.
Protecting a corrupt system, and traitors, while they continue to mock the constitution... should not be the oath!
When ever Islamic history shined, it shined because of army rulers and when ever it embraced embarrassment, it was politicians.

How I see current affairs, is that Sharif + politicians, have played game with army.... first they leaked the video of khawaja sira to test the temperament of CoAS and when media broke the news, that anger is at bottom of army than they cameup with idea of Mir Jaffar sacrifice. Which has successfully, diverted all anger of young soldiers to GEO, which will be eventually, allowed to live in the name of freedom of press and with passage of few months, soldiers would also be cooled down.

Mark may words, if Army did not stood with public, than these handful politicians and handful opportunists, will pull what Hasina Sheikh, pulled on its army. Army got to go for preemptive strike or politicians would take there shot, and International agencies are guiding there every step.

I see it a last chance, when public support to army is public, and politicians will not let it happen again.

Geo was aired in 2002, and became largest media in Pakistan in just few years just because of blessings of Uncle Sam (US) and india. :enjoy:

And whenever Pakistani nation calls our army for help they always comes to help. And tell me when the corrupt politicians do corruption, so are they not violating their oath?
My friend Let me explain you this by an example; if a person gets injured, he seeks the first aid for his treatment and if his injury is serious then he goes to hospital. Similarly if our politicians eat our country like termites then what will gonna happen ultimately army will move in to stop further destabilizing.:coffee:

Geo became the largest outlet because the Pakistani people watched it the most.

Corrupt politicians are thrown out at elections, not by illegal actions of the Army.

And seeking justifications still does not make usurping power right.

We came to Afghanistan to target those who killed thousands of innocent Americans on 9/11.
And yet managed to let OBL escape! and why were you sleeping before 9-11? as we know just before 9-11 Taliban govt. rejected concal's offer... quite fast track developments, i must say!
9-11 is condemned by all world and terrorists are not counted as Muslims, but your followup media campaign shows, you used it to expand Iran's border. WHY this is a mystery which will be solved with passage of time.

Geo became the largest outlet because the Pakistani people watched it the most.
It became largest outlet, because Zardari destroyed PTV acting on a pre-written script.
Do you not know, all political appointments were made in all institutions from bottom to top?
Every state institution looked like a political office of PPP more than a service rendering institution.

Last edited:

If that story is true.

So according to you, Army is bound to salute the choors and dakus ( thieves).
Hey man remember the most powerful are not politicians the most powerful thing in the country is it's nation, who elects it's politicians and can even put them out from their office. Nations is the real boss. And we Pakistanis don't need any salutes from pm or coas. We simply needs performance. Pak army is going outstandingly well they have protected Pakistan from all enemies and they will keep protecting us in future Insha Allah. But our politicians are not doing well their miss-managements and corruption has really hurt Pakistan a lot. The only thing we need is good politicians who could stand for their nation in time of need just like pak army.
And I firmly believe that we don't need those politician who in time of danger, packs their stuffs and make trips to London, Saudi Arabia or india. And they say Bye bye :wave:to us when we need them

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom