What's new

Yaum-e-Shuhada 2014 (Rememberance Day of Martyrs)

10172803_10152398115094919_6705289298562254227_n.jpg

10273427_10152398115404919_3357186816771623734_n.jpg

10172686_10152398116019919_1456077233777692751_n.png

1187134_10152398116349919_8937750741694867473_n.jpg

Yes, no doubt that the Armed Forces continue to represent a particular class of desirable careers in a nation dealing with increasing population and a lack of good job opportunities. After all, one has to make a living, no matter how bad the situation.
There are more PhDs in the Army then any university of Pakistan. So much for your poor attempt at portraying these volunteers as if they could not get any 'better' job. STFU!

Oh wait, you are going to use this too to malign the Army, but who the fcuks care?

Results in Swat and the Tribal Areas clearly show that any clearing of insurgents is only temporary. The radicalism in those areas continues unabated. Or do you wish to disagree with this?

cant agree more, because thats where (like I have said before) the political class, the elders, the opion makers, the civil administration or its equivalent has to take charge. and take charge in a way by not letting things go so bad that another operation is needed. and if they fail to do that... dont be a hypocrite and dont blame the military over it. either fix the issue while there is democracy or make way for those who can do that.

Sir, not everything that is happening in Pakistan is USA's fault. The day Pakistanis realize that they themselves are the majority of the problem is the day they can try to deal with the real issues.
How cute..
thats why I cant agree more one more time.
thats exactly my point, not everything that is happening is ISI' and Pakistan military's fault.. yet we still get smug one liners even when we are the ones fighting the war started by the Americans and its the democracy that is hugging the butchers.

Oh wait, you are going to use this too to malign the Army, but who the fcuks care?

I do
look at my 3 negative ratings which are my pride. every single one given to me by the Indians not for making any personal remarks but responding in kind to their constant flaming.

I will worry when our enemies will start praising our ISI and the military.

cant agree more, because thats where (like I have said before) the political class, the elders, the opion makers, the civil administration or its equivalent has to take charge. and take charge in a way by not letting things go so bad that another operation is needed. and if they fail to do that... dont be a hypocrite and dont blame the military over it. either fix the issue while there is democracy or make way for those who can do that.

I blame all those responsible, including the military. I spare no one who is at fault. Democracy is at fault for not providing the results, and the military is at fault from persistently undermining democracy multiple times.

Now we all are paying the price for such follies.

How cute..
thats why I cant agree more one more time.
thats exactly my point, not everything that is happening is ISI' and Pakistan military's fault.. yet we still get smug one liners even when we are the ones fighting the war started by the Americans and its the democracy that is hugging the butchers.

The fact remains that this is Pakistan's war, for it is Pakistan that is burning. This is a convenient myth that Pakistan is fighting America's war, for it is not. USA is fighting its own war, and Pakistan must fight its own too.

I do
look at my 3 negative ratings which are my pride. every single one given to me by the Indians not for making any personal remarks but responding in kind to their constant flaming.

Yaar do you think people are not aware of the mud slinging being done by these douches? They very clearly understand the 'agendas' being propagated here. So, we dont give a fcuk about it, though at the same time we are here to shut their holes the moment they are opened!

I speak out against anything unfair, and I will continue to do so. I will not resort, however, to any personal attacks as are often made by those who run out of intelligent arguments.

======================================

Back to the topic, Martyr's Day is good for remembrances, but as a nation we must ask if the rising cost in blood and suffering of both faujis and civilians, is worth the path that we are on.

We must look at the overall picture.

He was one of the bravest soldiers the army ever produced, says father of a fallen soldier
By Saqib Nasir / Web Desk
Published: April 30, 2014

702268-Image_CH-1398851614-189-640x480.jpg

Express News screengrab of the father of late Captain Salman Sarwar speaking to Express News.

“He was one of the bravest soldiers the army ever produced,” stated the proud father of one of the martyred soldiers of the Pakistan Army during an exclusive interview with Express News.

Father of late Captain Salman Sarwar, who died in Khyber Agency during an operation, told Express News that Sarwar was his only son and he was proud of him for giving his life for his country.

“He saw me in uniform and must have idealised me and the army, because the army is supreme, which made him change his career path,” his father said.

He also added that if he had more sons they would have done the same.

Salman Sarwar had initially studied pre-med at the Government College University Lahore before deciding to join the armed forces.

The 5th Youm-e-Shuhada (Day of Martyrs) is being observed in Pakistan on Wednesday to pay a special tribute to other fallen soldiers like Sarwar in the Pakistan Army, Express News reported.
To observe this special day, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif stated that the whole nation is behind the army.

He further added that “he will never let the relationship between the citizens of the country and the Pakistan Army to weaken.”

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Raheel Sharif will address an dedicatory ceremony at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi which will be held to honour the men who gave their lives to protect this country.

Anyone watching Live Ceremony From GHQ Rawalpindi...PTV is airing it Live..

what fate lies ahead for a nation where the loudest and most obnoxious equate the pride for the nation and its ideology as subservience to Pak Military and appeasing dictatorship.

systematically not just the military but the very foundations this state was founded is being constantly mocked and ridiculed by select group of organisations and people in the name of freedom of expression.

I know it butt hurts people but I welcome this pain in their butt by Saying
Pakistan Zindabad= Pakistan Military Zindabad = Quad e Azam Zindabad
Some people don't deserve such a privilege.

Back
Top Bottom