What's new

Yaum-e-Shuhada 2014 (Rememberance Day of Martyrs)

The terrorist organizations have been attempting to destabilize the region, especially Pakistan, for over a decade. The brave nation of Pakistan has lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting terrorism. We salute and commend the bravery of all those brave soldiers who gave their lives for the safety of the nation. We have always emphasized Pakistan’s importance in the region, and greatly appreciate their sacrifices in fighting terrorism. The terrorists have been unable to break our shared will and desire to succeed against terrorism, and we certainly hope to stay united in regards to our shared peace objectives in the region.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM
Yes we support you online. But we cannot do a nuclear deal with you. Oh india they are specials. But we can support you online. Hypocrisy at its best. Same old broken radio.

None But The Brave...!

After 10 years of giving blind sacrifice, bravery has already crossed the line, and now it seems more like stupidity. This includes, public too.

Sorry if it sound rude but that's the reality.

No point in dying or going for dangerous operation, when army have enemies in shape of political parties, judiciary and media.

Going to risk your life in war, without getting rid of obvious supporter of your enimies, is height of stupidity.

After 10 years of giving blind sacrifice, bravery has already crossed the line, and now it seems more like stupidity. This includes, public too.

Sorry if it sound rude but that's the reality.

No point in dying or going for dangerous operation, when army have enemies in shape of political parties, judiciary and media.

Going to risk your life in war, without getting rid of obvious supporter of your enimies, is height of stupidity.

or else they will be called traitors. so let them be stupid

As some one suggested, it should be acknowledged and held all over the country and not just at GHQ.

10174906_10152156285882663_7972536611285074877_n.jpg

That book is the opinion of one individual writer, not the official US government stance. Many Pakistani's (civilians, military and even in government) think and express their opinion that US is Pakistan's enemy.

thats encouraging to know

but really?
are we the real enemies?
are taliban and Al Qaeda not your real enemies?

they didnt just play football with our soldiers heads.. they also left the mutilated bodies of American and British troops in Afghanistan.

why all this foreplay and losing 50K civilians and soldiers if in the end it is being decided that we were the enemies?

gosh should have known that 14 years ago we suffered that much even without the "democracy"..

I think the sad part is that as a civilized nation we don't fulfil our responsibility of taking care of the families of our fallen heroes. Do we have any funds specifically to support our national heroes families? I don't recall if any national company has ever supported such efforts by dedicating a small portion of its income/revenues to such funds.

You know the saddest part of a being a Shaheed? Looking into the innocent eyes of a child, and trying to explain to him why his father won't be coming back. Gut wrenching, heart breaking.

10155032_215931008617264_4299018015837648669_n.jpg

Today is 30th April , the day we remember those who gave their lives for this country ,today we remember their sacrifices , and Honour their Valour .

No matter how much I Appreciate their sacrifices , now matter how much I Admire them .. it still will not be enough to tell the greatness of their Story .

May They All rest in peace ... and ,may Allah give us courage to follow in their footsteps ..Aameen !

Will the main event be aired live on television today? or recorded prog be telecasted some other day? @Xeric

It is the hall mark of the living nation to honour her Dead. It is therefore heartening to see Pakistan paying tributes to the brave sons of the soil who laid down their lives in the service of their motherland.

I join my compatriots wholeheartedly in this noble cause and salute the Martyrs.

“Pakistan Paindabad”

Back
Top Bottom