What's new

www.defence.pk provide feedback

^Its actually because we are not interested in the pissing contests.

^Its actually because we are not interested in the pissing contests.

Well stop other pissing contest in the forum rarther than selling the blood of Innocent Kashmiris. pitty the killing of innocent Kashmiris and rapes of innocent Kashmiri women at the hands of indian forces is somthing pissing contest for few guys here.

But indeed running the forum is more important than the blood of Kashmiris and their sufferings

:tsk:

hey webby
put on great pics.i have saved all those with me.love em.muah!

Webby this site is great , so applause to you. Is it possible to have an ever changing screen of photographs(I dont know what it is called but hope you understand what Imean) of all the planes that PAF has operated since independance?.
keep up the good work
WaSalam
Araz

The catagory "Pakistan Army » Field Artillery " in gallery be renamed as "Artillery" or "Pakistan Artillery." The former is a bit too specific.

The website is currently being updated. I will bring back the features. More features are already here. Including better profiles, etc..

Keep up the good work. The new look is also better than the previous.

Will take some time getting used to the new look.

Right now, it's a bit straining on the eye.

The website is currently being updated. I will bring back the features. More features are already here. Including better profiles, etc..

nice work with the update:cheers:
i kindly suggest you to keep the original "green" paint scheme.

Everyone remember to enter their Location and home country in your user profiles.

Webby- some people getting confused with the 'complete profile' message they get when logging on, since the link to the profile page is not clear.

Any way to disable it and send them a PM when they log on asking them to complete in in say a few days?

Or perhaps make the profile page link clearer in the error message?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom