What's new

www.defence.pk provide feedback

Indeed webby, I mis "forum jump" option too...please reinstall. I'm losing too much time by going back to the main page over and over again. :undecided:

Hello,

I have added a forum jump below quick reply. Next Thread, Previous Thread options are also there.

If you need the forum jump some where else also. Let me know.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have added a forum jump below quick reply. Next Thread, Previous Thread options are also there.

If you need the forum jump some where else also. Let me know.

Thanks.

Would be good to have it below the forum page too.

Currently, if I want to switch from one forum to the other, it takes two clicks. This is one too much.

Webby dear would you mind updating the time on the site please...we are an hour "ahead" then the rest of the world.

There is one thing that bugs me now and then, that is when we are typing up a message that is too long, we get logged off at most times we log in and are able to display the message and at worst we lose the complete message, and are unable to retrieve it. Webby you should extend the log in duration on the site or improve it so that it only logs out when we close the browser or log out ourselves.

There is one thing that bugs me now and then, that is when we are typing up a message that is too long, we get logged off at most times we log in and are able to display the message and at worst we lose the complete message, and are unable to retrieve it. Webby you should extend the log in duration on the site or improve it so that it only logs out when we close the browser or log out ourselves.

Interceptor, when you log in, check the box that says, 'remember me', that should fix your problem with staying logged in.

The shorter log in duration in the absence of member activity is to more accurately reflect who is on the forum.

Many people don't log out, rather just close the browser window, and longer log off times will then show people logged in who are not.

But try the 'remember me' feature - it works for me since I had the same problem you did.

The number of posts that seem to be duplicate of each other is increasing. For example today i saw a thread regarding Indian PM Airforce One. There seems to be some other threads on the same topic. Then there are more than one threads on P-8 aircraft. I have mentioned these just for reference since I was going through these. Some thing should be done to limit this activity.

Members should first try to search an appropriate thread and if one is not available then new one should be opened.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will try to minimize that as much as possible, and hope that mods do the same as well. Perhaps, a dedicated thread for P-8 would be nice.

Webby, I want to share u something that would it be possible for u to bring out a section regarding 'Bangladesh' as u have already some sections on India and China. Sir, Plz do the needful.

Interceptor, when you log in, check the box that says, 'remember me', that should fix your problem with staying logged in.

The shorter log in duration in the absence of member activity is to more accurately reflect who is on the forum.

Many people don't log out, rather just close the browser window, and longer log off times will then show people logged in who are not.

But try the 'remember me' feature - it works for me since I had the same problem you did.

That fixed that job, thanks AM for the help.

I got no reservations now.:D

Webby, I want to share u something that would it be possible for u to bring out a section regarding 'Bangladesh' as u have already some sections on India and China. Sir, Plz do the needful.

I agree, with growing number of Bangladeshi members we should have a dedicated section.

Webby please take it in consideration.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom