What's new

www.defence.pk provide feedback

Webby,

The message only came up so long as I had not updated my location option - once I did that I was able to navigate the rest of the forum fine.

So I can't verify it since I have dutifully kept myself limited to one ID on this forum..:D

The website is currently being updated. I will bring back the features. More features are already here. Including better profiles, etc..

Thanks for the new look webby, you're the greatest webby I know! :enjoy:

Well, Thanks system still needs to be modified a little. I think it is a good way to appreciate good posters... while ignoring the crappy ones (me). :lol:

Webby,

The message only came up so long as I had not updated my location option - once I did that I was able to navigate the rest of the forum fine.

So I can't verify it since I have dutifully kept myself limited to one ID on this forum..:D

I think admins can assist to fill in the location flags, we have quite a few members who only log in from timw to time and won't see this post.

Webby, please authorise.

Well, i have fixed the issue. However, people can update when they update the details. It will be required by them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom