What's new

www.defence.pk provide feedback

ur "about us" link is still not working.....

Inappropriate section and an inappropriate thread.

I thought it was a appropriate thread for appropriate section

appropriate section - Chinese Military and Strategic Affairs .
appropriate thread - Social and economical imbalance in China

Just a random suggestion that i felt might bring a guud change to our forum.

While uploading a photo the default name of the pic that we have given it when we first saved that pic on our computers comes in bold and big letters right beneath the pic when it has been loaded(see the text highlighted in yellow in the attchment). It may include illogical text which may not be refering to the image itself(e.g. numbers, abbreviated names, slangs etc). As it is the most prominent text visible other than the pic so it cathes the viewers' eye and it may not yield the required information as regards to the pic. Moreover, the actual "name/title" of the pic that the person wants to give to the pic is on the second line and in a much smaller font(see the text circiled in blue in the attachment) thus a viewer has to "find" it if he is intretested in getting more info.
If possible (i duno how much effort will it take to do that...must be difficult)the web developers may like to alternate these two things....the default file name can go in the second line or can be omitted altogether and the file name given while uploading the pic can be made visible just beneath the pic to make it more prominent and useful.
thnx

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 17
1) Dont upload international military pictures.

2) Use (Enter a default title for the photo(s) you are uploading) to enter the title. It will be under the picture. Keywords are used to find the pictures.

1) Dont upload international military pictures.

2) Use (Enter a default title for the photo(s) you are uploading) to enter the title. It will be under the picture. Keywords are used to find the pictures.

Well if you remember i once commented on an international pic that was posted at the following link:

http://www.defence.pk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2222

(by the way it is still there)....the pic under discussion was much "internationalized" as compared to the ones i uploaded (atleast mine were of some intrest to weapon/ac lovers)....but you or any mods didnt reply. The pic was not removed so it gave me a plea to do the same.....I thought there's no problem in uploading non-Pakistan military pics.

Anywaz, point noted for future compliance.....
thnx

Hi Webby

The current theme is a bit heavy, and keeps getting stuck while scrolling....I wonder if there is a faster alternative.

WoW! :woot:

Its' been a long time since I came to the forum, and the layout looks sweet keep-up the work, I will check back after another 2 months on you!

Salaam Webby

I must have missed a lot, but what happened to the Kashmir section we had. I loved that section.

No current news since a long time. Also please update old stories from from the Board.

Good job over all as always webby by u and our brothers here GOD bless you all for a great job !!there is always news and pic's iam sure it will be here soon INSHALLAH! :pakistan::toast_sign:

Salaam Webby

I must have missed a lot, but what happened to the Kashmir section we had. I loved that section.

Actually Kashmir Section irritates the Indians here so they always do away with it :)

One or the other Mod comes to their rescue everytime whenever theres truth posted about Indian brutalities in Kashmir.

Lets carry it even if there is no section on Kashmir as Kashmir occupation is reality and Indian brutalities there are fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom