What's new

www.defence.pk provide feedback

Dear Webby
I am sorry i wasnt aware about the banned Websites .. I just posted them as a reference to verify my Point ..
However can you please post my comment Minus those websites ?

the problem is with login in on the main page.....it gives the error WRONG USER NAME AND PASSWORD....while it works quite well while login in on the form pges.

:undecided:the problem is with login in on the main page.....it gives the error WRONG USER NAME AND PASSWORD....while it works quite well while login in on the forum pges.

dear admins... i m quite confused with this new look because all i see is the old news and videos.i personally think it was better before but may be i dont like it now coz of the old news. plz do inform me abt when are you replacing the old news with latest ones

dear admins... i m quite confused with this new look because all i see is the old news and videos.i personally think it was better before but may be i dont like it now coz of the old news. plz do inform me abt when are you replacing the old news with latest ones

They will be replaced soon.

Dont worry. Its still being worked, and it will be much better than before.

Thanks.

I have heard that youtube was banned in Pakistan today - how would that affect the Video section - will people in Pakistan see a blank section?

Youtube is working in Pakistan. Some cable companies probably blocked it because of high bandwidth usage by the users.

YouTube banned in Pakistan! - NaiTazi.com

No more objectionable web content/movies for cafe kids. ;)

Now its our time to have fun. Blame Nawaz and Zardari! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom