What's new

www.defence.pk provide feedback

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What should be on the mainpage. I have added a video section on the main page, which will display latest video news. Anything else. I am still playing with it, more stuff is needed to be done. So if you have feedback feel free to post here.

Salam Webby bhai. MashAllah the main page looks fantastic. The video section is great. The only problem is the old news on the page. If you can add a chat room link on the bottom of the page.:pakistan::pakistan::pdf: ROCKS!!!!

Main page looks great but can you finally add the Space and WMD sections?

dont need chat room, hard to regulate & bandwidth issues

Yar webby, excellent work! You've got skills.. :-)

I would make one minor suggestion. Change out the T-59 picture on the main page (or are the pictures from a pool?). May make sense to have a more updated product produced by Pakistan on the main page...maybe of the AK and JF-17 sort of a thing (JF-17 in the Pakistani-Chinese livery would be very apt).

Great job webby, you're getting real good at this! :cheers:

I am going to keep reading this thread. Great stuff coming. The more suggestions you guys give, the better this website will turn out to be.

- There will be no chatroom, forum is the place.
- T-59 picture will rotate in the future (high resolution pictures are needed for that area), currently i am working on it. If you find some high resolution pics. Please PM me.
-WMD and Space section will totally get a big change.
-A group of people will be able to edit the work like on wikipedia, but again these peoples will be seniors. In order to keep the site updated. (Interested? PM me!)
-New news will eventually replace the old news (I am kind of in a process to move the old news to this new layout).

Thanks for your comments. Keep them coming.

What should be on the mainpage. I have added a video section on the main page, which will display latest video news. Anything else. I am still playing with it, more stuff is needed to be done. So if you have feedback feel free to post here.

good start webby!

suggest the following:
Breaking News Section
Latest pictures should be available as per previous practice

Don't you think you should put up a pic of Al-Khalid or something instead of the T-59?

My suggestion is that a web page should be always useer friendly. I found problem while I gone thru the new version, user name and password denied. I also let inform neo. Well the picture should be from Air,Navy, Army. Only submarine or tank or army man not seem good. And also there should some more icons in posting thread like a man having flag of Bangladesh. If u add Chinees flag then why not Bangladeshi flag.

I think u can add one segment more specifically i.e. Science,Technology and Space Program/Project

My suggestion is that a web page should be always useer friendly. I found problem while I gone thru the new version, user name and password denied. I also let inform neo. Well the picture should be from Air,Navy, Army. Only submarine or tank or army man not seem good. And also there should some more icons in posting thread like a man having flag of Bangladesh. If u add Chinees flag then why not Bangladeshi flag.

You should be a Software Quality assurance Engineer.:agree:

Keep them coming. I have changed more stuff today.

If you find any high resolution pakistan military pictures. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Don't you think you should put up a pic of Al-Khalid or something instead of the T-59?

I second that. I suggest take a good picture instead of looking on web because there are no good picture of AK.

webby great job but i have to say it is a little to green for me. i liked the black background better. hope this does not offend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom