What's new

www.defence.pk provide feedback

Anybody who have not selected both of the flags will not get any of the flags in their profiles.

Anybody who have not selected both of the flags will not get any of the flags in their profiles.

:confused:what is going on webby i logged in after many days and the forum is completly changed rather became complex.

So kindly explain beacuse i dont whats going on.

And where is my FLAG?????

how would i get my green beautiful flaG???

AND whats this condition of getting two flags.

and BTW it would have been much better if members were informed about the changes through emails.

Jana the forum was upgraded. The basic look is same and functions same. If you need help with anything just PM me or write on my profile.

where are my eleven green bars???
it was my reputation.
i need it back ok.
webby:(

I think reputation system will not be back because it didn't work correct nor it made any sense.

I hope now lot of members will get married, with this new getmarried.com ads ;)
Seriously speaking, things have improved and are inovative.

Well whenever advertisers get clicks from our site.. it helps us. I am not really sure how many are about to get married though. But anyways.. all the donors have been switched to the Elite Members group.

Thanks.

So why has this link through which we could jump from one thread to another is removed. It was much easy to navigate then as compared to now. Have to go all the way back to see where i was.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom