What's new

WTF ? RazPaK left? why?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was friend of both so I'm gonna miss both. I've been in online foruming since ages now. Have joined a lot of forums and left a lot. IDK why people take this online foruming way too seriously. I would love to see you both here at PDF. Anyways, if you both have decided to go, then no need to post any further, just go and enjoy your life.

I know some expats who have emotional attachments with this forum, perhaps some special sentiments are there which people living in Pakistan can't understand.

Awww... cute. I know what you did there. You want him back na?:cray:
4chsmu1.gif
4chsmu1.gif

I want to
boxing.gif
with @RazPaK

Maine kya kiya, Chacha ? why are you quoting me ? :mad:
tere post mein sara evidence hai bachey :pop:

Hey.

I didn't know my browser on my phone was still logged onto PDF.

Bro, I am out of here. And the funny thing is people think it's because of Indians. lol

No.. the reason I decided to leave was @Alpha1 . He swore at my mother and the mods on this forum ended up giving me an infraction.

I have always been the most pro Pakistani person here, but I never realized that Pakistanis in general are snakes. You whack *** niggas can keep alpha as your mascot, but I'm outta here. I joined this site when nationalism meant something. You can go on wasting your time and arguing with these hindus, but after several years I learned that all they want to do is troll. So I trolled them back.

There are a lot of people here that I am going to miss. Even some of the mods like antibody aka manticore who has stolen chogy;'s avatar.lol.

People never appreciated my efforts to curb the hundutva forces on this forum. So now you guys deal with it. I have been here long enough, where I realized that kids are getting more respect than me. I have only ever responded to Indians out of retaliation. Anyway, an era ends and new one comes to fruit.

I am honestly done. The mods on this forum are in their own world, and everyone else is in their comfort zone.

I'm really not coming back.

Chaudhry kadi tuk nu ney chat de.

Meaning a chaudhry never licks what he spat out.

The only thing I regret is informing all the members here that I know that were my friends. There are too many, and I cannot cover them all. It sucks.

Anyways, yeah this is my last post. You guys have fun with your bacha party bs.

@Zarvan I am leaving, but never let these hindus forget that we are Muslims, and we do not accept insults.

My retirement thread got hijacked by the mods.

Listen to this song while you wish me goodbye.

When you guys go to my other thread and read this one, listen to this song. Understand how much I love Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez mamba, aur khuda hafez meray doston.

Islam zindabad. Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez.
Give-That-man-a-Medal.jpg

Nothing for you - They are intelligent enough to understand why i quoted that post. Tumhari samajh mai nahi aay gaa

Chachu, i know you are talking about alphee :pop:

Mai to check kar raha tha. Chachi ji ke mijaaz kaise hain aaj :D

His qoute is relevant to the content of your post, he didn't qouted you because you did something or not. :wink:

Hey.

I didn't know my browser on my phone was still logged onto PDF.

Bro, I am out of here. And the funny thing is people think it's because of Indians. lol

No.. the reason I decided to leave was @Alpha1 . He swore at my mother and the mods on this forum ended up giving me an infraction.

I have always been the most pro Pakistani person here, but I never realized that Pakistanis in general are snakes. You whack *** niggas can keep alpha as your mascot, but I'm outta here. I joined this site when nationalism meant something. You can go on wasting your time and arguing with these hindus, but after several years I learned that all they want to do is troll. So I trolled them back.

There are a lot of people here that I am going to miss. Even some of the mods like antibody aka manticore who has stolen chogy;'s avatar.lol.

People never appreciated my efforts to curb the hundutva forces on this forum. So now you guys deal with it. I have been here long enough, where I realized that kids are getting more respect than me. I have only ever responded to Indians out of retaliation. Anyway, an era ends and new one comes to fruit.

I am honestly done. The mods on this forum are in their own world, and everyone else is in their comfort zone.

I'm really not coming back.

Chaudhry kadi tuk nu ney chat de.

Meaning a chaudhry never licks what he spat out.

The only thing I regret is informing all the members here that I know that were my friends. There are too many, and I cannot cover them all. It sucks.

Anyways, yeah this is my last post. You guys have fun with your bacha party bs.

@Zarvan I am leaving, but never let these hindus forget that we are Muslims, and we do not accept insults.

My retirement thread got hijacked by the mods.

Listen to this song while you wish me goodbye.

When you guys go to my other thread and read this one, listen to this song. Understand how much I love Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez mamba, aur khuda hafez meray doston.

Islam zindabad. Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez.

He will be back :)..Not the 1st time I have seen him leaving in a huff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom