What's new

Xi reprimanded by elders at Beidaihe over direction of nation

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

According to information that has begun to trickle out, Xi vented his frustration, pointing fingers at his three predecessors -- Deng Xiaoping, Jiang and Hu.

"All the issues that were left by the previous three leaders are on my shoulders" he is believed to have said. "I've spent the last decade tackling them but they remain unresolved. Am I to blame?"

I am skeptical of the accuracy and correctness of the information reported, if such a meeting took place at all. Totalitarian societies are not debating clubs where you can argue over fine details to your hearts content and then shake hands, departing as friends. Strong opponents of party consensus are 'disappeared' by whatever means necessary.

The emperor is losing his clothes pretty quick.

Winnie has become the new Gorbachev for USA, you just pay them enough and they become our agents.

Let these commies spill blood of their own, we just need to pay them money and green cards.

USA state department and CIA use Sun Tzu more than these commies at any given time, bye bye commies, again.

The Japanese like Indians have became producers of rumor news on China, lol.

That would mean there is a open and balanced discourse within the upper echelons of the party central far from being what’s portrayed by the media.
the chinese here say its rumors

monkey-happy.gif

what flights of fantasy intermingled with utter rubbish fueled by lots of cocaine snorted with jabs of fentanyl they gotten from N pushers

monkey-happy.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom