What's new

WT20: Strong words for Pakistan on Raina's Twitter page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina spoke like a sore looser. He should focus more on performing with his bat. Only if him and others had made enough runs against Australia, it would have been India playing semi finals!

"Aisee hee Hinduon ki zehaniyat hai."

I'm just quoting Sohail Tanvir's words.

Yes bro that what i always say such things gives a negative image of each other, which not stopped leads to misunderstandings n then to Wars or terrorism. We as educated ones should not give attention to such people, they r no good 4 humanity.
Well whatever he has said it shows he is not mature person n he is not less then Raina. Two wrongs doesnt make one right, he should learn this. Thanks!

btw, how many Indians have served prison sentences for Match fixing ??? unlike you know who

Pakistan cricketers jailed for match fixing

Bro as far as i can remember there was a CCTV of raina with a bookie that SLC was sending it to ICC some years back but BCCI intervened n recovered the footage n destroyed it. I dont know y they want to have those people among them who r not loyal to their Country n people. We had this came incident that u reported but it was just fancy fixing n were jailed n our Cricket Board did the right thing not to support them because u shouldnt support those who r disloyal to their country n nation.Since then our country has started to do Good frequently as the black sheeps r gone but in the mean time india had started to do bad they lost no 1 position n had lost 8 tests in a row in same format with same players that they were no 1 not a long ago.
This is what happens when u try to defend the wrong n bad people.

Sohail Tanveer said that.:woot: We paid millions to him in first IPL. We gave him respect when he helped a lot in winning the trophy for us. May be he said it after Pakistanis were not allowed to play in IPL. After all Rajasthan Royals is controlled by Hindus. Why did he played for them at the first place ?

Wasim, Imran are one of the gentlemen of Pakistan.
Wasim Akram refutes claims made by Shoaib Akhtar in book - YouTube

Raina is a youngster, so is Kohli. Young blood make mistakes then they learn and change. At least he has decency to delete it unlike Ajmal who said Sachin ka time poora ho gaya.

Ajmal bhai, Sachin ki jitni respect paane ke liye bahut mehnat karni padegi. Sydney, Melbourne, Lords, which ever is the ground, when Sachin walks in, everyone give him standing ovation.

:rofl: India is ahead of Pakistan in T20 world cup ranking :)

India move to 2nd in ICC T20 team rankings

abe chal, we are ahead of you in world cup, one time champs, one time finalists, two time semi finalists

Vo bhi india ke raham pe :rofl: ..

end tak tumhari saans ruki rahi thee ki india naa jeet jaye :wave:

ab phudak :rofl:

to itna rahm o karam tum ne apne india peh q nahi kerdya, tu chala jaata semi final main, mna kia tha kia :lol: yeah danda dya hua tha :rofl:

Vo bhi india ke raham pe :rofl: ..

end tak tumhari saans ruki rahi thee ki india naa jeet jaye :wave:

ab phudak :rofl:

to itna rahm o karam tum ne apne india peh q nahi kerdya, tu chala jaata semi final main, mna kia tha kia :lol: yeah danda dya hua tha :rofl:

Pick out the Cricketer.

hotgal1829105.jpg

A,C and D............

When India won Silver not Gold in the Olympics, these same people were laughing at India that we didn't win the highest prize but when they reached semifinals and lost in finals, they all are boasting.

BTW India is 2 times World Cup ODI Champion, 1 time Finalist, 1 time T20 Champion.

And I am not bringing other sports in the conversation.

Haha have a look at these kalus also.

balaji.jpg

Sreesanth%2BCrying%2BIn%2BMohali%2BIPL,%2BChumma%2BKarayunna%2BSreekuttan.jpg

And they are still earning more than your richest cricketer Mr. afridi..:lol:
mrsrosstaylor_zzpak.jpg

By the way what u think about this stud.. :rofl:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3473667 said:
this happens when there is a mongrel behind the stumps

I think u r talking about this incident..
Almost the same thing happened..
0003.jpg

anyone do such thing i have one 2 words for him

ghatiya admi

Very very shameful tweet from Raina.. and then came up with a more lame excuse to cover it up by blaming it on his nephew.

But on a lighter note...Twitter is trending #Raina Nephew and #ReplaceMovieTitleWithNephew

Some tweets are:

Jo kuch bhi hota woh America nai belkeh ab Nephew karwata hai #RainaNephew #TweetLikeRaina

I did not take money from Malik Riaz. My smart phone nephew took it! Arsalan Iftikhar. #RainaNephew

9/11 was done by my Nephew not me! OBL tweeted from sea! #RainaNephew

#ReplaceMovieTitleWithNephew my name is nephew, and I am not guilty. #RainaNephew”

Nephews are protesting all over the world against the excuses made by their uncles #rainanephew

"i was never involved in corruption, it was my nephew" President Zardari #RainaNephew

A nephew in need is a nephew indeed #RainaNephew

My nephew played yesterday and I got out on duck - Shahid Afridi #TweetLikeRaina #RainaNephew

#ReplaceMovieTitleWithNephew Agent Nephew :p #RainaNephew

#ReplaceMovieTitleWithNephew Nephew to pagal hai! #RainaRotu #RainaNephew

#ReplaceMovieTitleWithNephew my name is nephew, and I am not guilty. #RainaNephew”

Our guys fixed only for a no-ball. You remember Mohammed Azhrudin from India? That guy fixed almost everything. I don't understand how he got away with it.

Along with his their opener Jadeja too n they r seen now a days as experts in their TV channels:lol:

Just like Wasim Akram got away with it, but Salim Malik, Ata ur Rahman and Mushtaq ahmed were not such lucky.

After 1 decade now Butt, Asif and Ameer, dont try to be smart when u urself live in a house of glass.

We Pakistani’s have
much more sportsmanship unlike some.
Anyway, true, we supported South Africa in that last super-eight game. But that’s what Indians did by supporting Australia against Pakistan earlier that day. Having said that, to be realistic, our support outside the field technically didn’t hurt or influence the game by any means. So it was the Indian team that played bad and lost, not because of Pakistan’s support to South Africa.
Raina's ****

522211_310774755696220_1102157369_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom