What's new

WT20: Strong words for Pakistan on Raina's Twitter page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this comments, and you people expect nothing in return ? ?

@cb4- ur comments " us ki okaad kya hai ?" , " have a look at these kalus also".. well i think ur PCB us ko afford nai kar sakta but haan shayad wo baki k saat ur PCB ko afford kar sakta hai caheye kuch months k liye... agar kuch main player ki baat karoge to shayad wo akele pure year tumhare PCB ko chala sakte hai apni income se..

1st look at your team, we all know how they reacted over IPL, some1 said " hinduo ki jahniyat to aisi hoti hai " n ur rest babies who were also crying to get in IPL. and ur 1 player got UK citizenship to play in IPL :D ... well ye okaad wali baat hai..

So many lies in this post.

The 1 player who got British citizenship was Azhar Mehmood. LOL, he has a British wife. Forget about playing for Pakistan, he has been settled in that part of the world for years. Where the hell does IPL got to do with it? To your concern, last year was his first season...

I doubt they said anything about the 'Hindu' part but what i know is that a player like Shoaib Akhtar was unhappy with Shahrukh Khan's business dealing. Other players like Shahid Afridi and Sohail Tanvir were right to have their say. Hey there was the 26/11 attack but whats that got to do with cricketers? Did you guys not get personal after? After you take away their talent, do you really think its right to tell them to 'get lost'?

Regarding Raina, i question, on what basis is saying all this backwas??

oski okaad hain kiyan? He and his team have reached home earlier, without reaching Semis :rofl:

If that guy has really written this kind of thing ...then it is shameful....he should not be try to be famous is his opinion about Pakistan cricket team...which is of course played far better with limited resource and opportunity provided to them than Indian counterpart....

Its really a bad taste..if the allegation is true...

Even if he did send out that tweet, you would've to be naive to think that the abusive posts and the taunting memes with their faces on them from across the border don't get under the skin of players. Raina might have(allegedly) let his emotions get the better of him by mouthing the Pakistani team off but you really can't equate it with the 'Hinduon ki zainiyat' comment. That buffoon was essentially denigrating all Hindus, including Pakistani Hindus.

Exactly..he is still a youngster with a rustic humor and sometimes things like these happen. Even then he did not insult a religion or a country in general. And also its not that the present gen of cricketers are exactly saints on the field either.

Other players like Shahid Afridi and Sohail Tanvir were right to have their say. Hey there was the 26/11 attack but whats that got to do with cricketers? Isn't it supposed to be business? After you take away their talent, do you really think its right to tell them to 'get lost'?

Playing in IPL is a priviledge that is afforded to Pakistani players by the Indian sponsors. Its not their right. If they whine and cry about that they will only be mocked. Got it ?

And no, the player was not Azhar Mahmood, but Zulkarneyn Haider who sought asylum in UK after receiving death threats.

yeah yeah Pakistan again managed to piss of not just the indian team but the whole country aswell-
so these cheap minded people will resort to such cheap antics- not surprised at all-
such a sissies they are not surprised little bit why he deleted his tweet-

Yeah U managed to piss us off by losing to us cheaply..!!!

How u guys call yourself a 'successful' team- Only God knows???

Playing in IPL is a priviledge that is afforded to Pakistani players by the Indian sponsors. Its not their right. If they whine and cry about that they will only be mocked. Got it ?

And no, the player was not Azhar Mahmood, but Zulkarneyn Haider who sought asylum in UK after receiving death threats.

Believe what you want to believe. I have no control over you. Its your opinion.

And no Zulkarnian Haider is not a British Citizen and no he did not play for IPL. Case closed....

Where does the ******* respect for the game go when matches are fixed, no balls are bowled intentionally or when people indulge in the vilest sledging in the field ?

Pakistanis, please dont over-react.

So, you just equalized two things.... you mean two wrongs make one right.Well i do not agree.

They were punished for doing that act.So you are suggesting something similar for Raina.

Teenagers with not that much of exposure usually fall for it unknowingly.

I'll suggest just let the teenage girl grow a bit old.Learning takes some time you know.

He'll learn to honor his fellow sportsmen.

Yeah U managed to piss us off by losing to us cheaply..!!!

How u guys call yourself a 'successful' team- Only God knows???

Wow, you're short on insults.........surprising......

Well Suresh Raina is just scoring some points to make place for himself in majority saffron community very uncivilized and animalistic from him. He have no right to criticize Pakistan after poor performance from his own Indian team.

i am not insulting anyone...the post i quoted was of the opinion that Pakistan had pissed Indians off. I was just asking how that happened- how losing to us cheaply piss us off??

i am not the one abusing or insulting religion(if u check the posts in the thread)!

As Alfred Adler once said," We must interpret a bad temper as a sign of inferiority. "

raina is acting like veena trying to get some publicity this is not how an athlete should act or say he is really lacking sportsmanship this is just sad their team player is no better then the trolls on this forum pathetic at bast raina really

Fans becomes childish in heat of a match but when Players try to act childish then its for ti home board or the international board to to take disciplinary action against the players.Players are professionals and hence should behave like one.look at sachin,dravid,dhoni did they ever show such cheap emotions.Calling them young hot blood wont excuse their cheap emotions. Sachin was jut 16 when he stepped on to the international cricket field much younger than these guys but he never allowed his emotion to take over him.he knows when you are a celebrity your every action has an impact on ur fans.

Raina has shown the cheap mentality of Indians which you see in abundance on this forum? Any surprises? No wonder we chose to have a separate country.

I insist and you will have to accept it. India is a big country with very small people. It was a T20 World Cup and by the results, we did much better than them, yet they are having to so much difficulty to stomach it. And this is evident by so many threads open on this forum on this T20 issue!

Instead of critically analysing the shortcomings, which both teams have, Indians come here with a chest thumping attitude.

Seriously, this Indian nation has some serious mental issues when it comes to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom