WT20: Strong words for Pakistan on Raina's Twitter page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Suresh Raina's micro-blogging site page had a controversial tweet which had some strong words against Pakistan cricket team.

trong words for Pakistan appeared on India’s batting stalwart Suresh Raina’s Twitter page after the 2009 World T20 champions were beaten by Sri Lanka in Colombo on Thursday.

A tweet on Raina’s page said: Ek do din late gaye ghar !!!! Woh bhi besharam ki tarah Gaye... Bye bye Pakistan!!!!

However, the tweet was deleted a little later.

India missed out on a place in the semi-final despite beating South Africa and winning four of their 5 matches in the World Twenty20 due to inferior run rate.

Australia finished top of the group with a net run-rate of +0.464, Pakistan had a net run-rate of +0.273 while India’s net run-rate was -0.274.

Raina’s latest tweet stated: “Back home after so many days.. Can't wait to Join The Chennai Super kings For CL..”

oski okaad hain kiyan? He and his team have reached home earlier, without reaching Semis :rofl:

And is the same guy whose CCTV footage with a Bookie was given to the ICC by Srilankan Cricket Board but BCCI had intervened n recovered the footage by blackmailing SLC n destroyed it LOL what can u expect from such a person.
In our country those who had fixed in jst a fancy fixing not full match fixing were slapped with 10 yrs max n 5 yrs mininum bans, LOL n our board had done right thing not to support those who r not loyal to their country, But seems in India which is country of the Greats like Nehru, Gandhi now a Days dont appreciate loyalty 4 their country anymore.

Just like Pakistanis had a 20 page thread making fun of India for getting out of the tournament, Indians of course will be more than ready to pay back the respects :P

Haha. Look at Raina's face.

Suresh-Raina_1861098.jpg

nothing new......they suffer from inferiority complex.......from their celebrities down to their common man such as spark and roybot all of them suffer from inferiority complex.

And is the same guy whose CCTV footage with a Bookie was given to the ICC by Srilankan Cricket Board but BCCI had intervened n recovered the footage by blackmailing SLC n destroyed it LOL what can u expect from such a person.
In our country those who had fixed in jst a fancy fixing not full match fixing were slapped with 10 yrs max n 5 yrs mininum bans, LOL n our board had done right thing not to support those who r not loyal to their country, But seems in India which is country of the Greats like Nehru, Gandhi now a Days dont appreciate loyalty 4 their country anymore.

Our guys fixed only for a no-ball. You remember Mohammed Azhrudin from India? That guy fixed almost everything. I don't understand how he got away with it.

Our guys fixed only for a no-ball. You remember Mohammed Azhrudin from India? That guy fixed almost everything. I don't understand how he got away with it.

Along with his their opener Jadeja too n they r seen now a days as experts in their TV channels:lol:

@ dollarman.
I dont hate yr ppl or yr country. But yes i do dislike those who r enemies of Humanity n r not loyal to their countries regardless of Nationality.

nothing new......they suffer from inferiority complex.......from their celebrities down to their common man such as spark and roybot all of them suffer from inferiority complex.

lmao nice signature.

Why are you guys getting mad though. Pakistani fans know that their team played like idiots in semi final.

Exhibit A: Andha Kanoon:lol:

150676.jpg

Yes yr right nobody is defending that:lol:
I like yr post n name ANDHA KANOON, It should be Afridi ka Andha Kanoor:lol:

@ dollarman.
I dont hate yr ppl or yr country. But yes i do dislike those who r enemies of Humanity n r not loyal to their countries regardless of Nationality.

You might not, but some do. Thats the point I was trying to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom