What's new

Wrong fatwa of Kufr upon Pakistani Constitution

'I am a true Muslim, only my interpretation of Qur'an is correct'............
It is surprising that a great man like prophet Muhammad didn't foresee that happening....

Last edited:
Who told you i don't want islamic law in france? You are talking to me like pakistan is a pure islamic nation :lol:
How did you come to your stupid conclusion?!

So you want to topple France's secular law and install a Saudi inspired Islamic law? Good luck with that sooner or later you will either end up becoming a Jihadist or better in Guantanamo prison(fingers crossed).

'I am a true Muslim, only my interpretation of Qur'an is correct'............
It is surprising that a great man like prophet Muhammad didn't foresee that coming....

He was a man. He completed his mission and passed away. Why blame him for what Muslims do?

on topic...it is actually confusing me now....many people say the constitution was not supposed to allow shariah Jinnah wanted a secular country and so on and then some go on asking which part of the constitution is non Islamic?! Does anyone actually know what the constitution actually says?

Jinnah wanted a secular country , Because Jinnah`s understanding of Islamic system was different from Mullah understanding . Jinnah thought that Islam was compatible with modern democracy and non Muslims can have equal rights in a Islamic state (as he stated clearly) . Conservatives always talk about "Jinnah wanting Islamic State" , but they do conveniently ignore Jinnah`s understanding of Islam and replace it with their own interpretation . Thus Jinnah gets the image of a hypocrite , who talked about Islam but wanted a secular state !!

Traditional Islam was made a part of constitution only after the death of Jinnah . Presently our constitution is too much "Islamic" . Trying to inject more "Islam" would be fatal ... Hope you understand

Last edited:
Because you are a French national (I assume). Dual nationals should not have a say in these matters.

And so what if you're Muslim? Does that mean Indonesians, or Moroccans can judge Pakistani constitution too?

Since pakistan was created for Muslims, so every muslim have right to judge pakistan.

So you want to topple France's secular law and install a Saudi inspired Islamic law? Good luck with that sooner or later you will either end up becoming a Jihadist or better in Guantanamo prison(fingers crossed).

Bro you are so funny, when did i say to install "Saudi" inspired islamic law? Yaar don't cook story out of nothing :)

Since pakistan was created for Muslims, so every muslim have right to judge pakistan.

Not really . Your half backed twisted logic(s) are no good , similar to avoiding my questions posed in the earlier posts . Are you one of those , who post one liners and then try to act smart with a couple of smileys and witty remarks ?

Bro you are so funny, when did i say to install "Saudi" inspired islamic law? Yaar don't cook story out of nothing :)

So which type of Islamic law you want? Iranian Mullah type, Saudi type? or exotic Pakistani type?

Jinnah wanted a secular country , Because Jinnah`s understanding of Islamic system was different from Mullah understanding . Jinnah thought that Islam was compatible with modern democracy and non Muslims can have equal rights in a Islamic state (as he stated clearly) . Conservatives always talk about "Jinnah wanting Islamic State" , but they do conveniently ignore Jinnah`s understanding of Islam and replace it with their own interpretation . Thus Jinnah gets the image of a hypocrite , who talked about Islam but wanted a secular state !!

Traditional Islam was made a part of constitution only after the death of Jinnah . Presently our constitution is too much "Islamic" . Trying to inject more "Islam" would be fatal ... Hope you understand
Thank you for your post. However,
I am asking about the constitution not Jinnah...We dont know what he meant based on books written on people analyzing secret meanings in his words...Plus he is dead...If anyone cared what he said, at least we would let Pakistan breathe a little....

So back to my question what does the constitution say?

He was a man. He completed his mission and passed away. Why blame him for what Muslims do?

I'm not blaming him for anything......what I meant was, a great man that he was, he should have foreseen the situation and taken necessary steps....

Tell me honestly, as a Muslim why do you think this is happening? Why Muslims are not sure about what is right/wrong according to Islam....I mean....every Muslim says that he is sure and he is the correct one but they don't agree with each other....which leads to conflict.......this situation could have been avoided to a great extent had the Prophet foresaw it and included bit more liberal philosophies in his teachings......but then, who are we to question him....

Last edited:
Not really . Your half backed twisted logic(s) are no good , similar to avoiding my questions posed in the earlier posts . Are you one of those , who post one liners and then try to act smart with a couple of smileys and witty remarks ?
Actually i just wanted to avoid any Fitna, a long debate for nothing, and to get insulted by an idiot "fauji think tank"---who was insulting islam and me. Thats why i thanked your post and avoid trolling.

So which type of Islamic law you want? Iranian Mullah type, Saudi type? or exotic Pakistani type?
Bikini type, hope you gonna like it.

Keep crying baby---Islam and democracy is not compatible

Why !?
-7-.gif

Islamic law is absolutely incompatible with democracy. It is a theocratic system with Allah alone at its head. Allah's law is interpreted by a ruling body of clerics. There is no room for a secular political system in which all people are treated as equals

I am asking about the constitution not Jinnah...We dont know what he meant based on books written on people analyzing secret meanings in his words

Jinnah has been very explicit , no hidden meanings . All one needs is two eyes to read and a functioning brain to understand !!

So back to my question what does the constitution say?

Depends upon how you define Islam
If democracy is "kufr" , then our constitution (which legitimizes a democratic system only) is kufriya
If democracy is not "kufr" , then our constitution is 100 % Islamic

*By Islam , traditional Mullah Islam is meant here

Last edited:
I'm not blaming him for anything......what I meant was, a great man that he was, he should have foresaw the situation and taken necessary steps....

Tell me honestly, as a Muslim why do you think this is happening? Why Muslims are not sure about what is right/wrong according to Islam....I mean....every Muslim says that he is sure and he is the correct one but they don't agree with each other....which leads to conflict.......this situation could have been avoided to a great extent had the Prophet foresaw it and included bit more liberal philosophies in his teachings......but then, who are we to question him....

Liberal philosophies like what? Quran clearly says there is no compulsion in religion. Now if there are Muslims who want to twist Quran to their own meaning then who is it to blame the Prophet or genocidal maniacs aka Mullahs.

Back
Top Bottom