What's new

Wrong fatwa of Kufr upon Pakistani Constitution

As a muslim and as pakistani, i have all rights to judge pakistan and pakistani constitution.

You mean ''Muslim'' and ''Pakistani'', I hope you now see why people have a hard time believing your conviction to the state of Pakistan......

I still don't get, what's wrong?

the capitalization is wrong, proper nouns need be Capitalized that of if you consider them to be proper nouns, it may seem something minor but its the principal that matters.......Peace:coffee:

That's the point bro.

I have seen 50 years old asking childish nay utterly $tupid questions from a so-called scholar.

And that's OK by me as long as that 50 years old or 40 or 30 or 20 keep this as his personal business like how to clean his balls after a dump.

I thought dude! Hey old f@rt dude, where the fork were you born.

did your mum dad didn't teach how to wash your balls.

Huh

Did they give you birth in a cave and left you out there with bunch of monkeys that you come here and ask this "scholar"

Hey scholar what is the Islamic method of washing balls.

Me and buddies wanted to roll on the floor laughing looking at this old dude who is mocking nay forking the whole damn religion.

And the most horrible thing was that the so called scholar instead of saying "wear diapers dude" you don't deserve to be answered
on this question,.

No that scholar launches into this long turdy discussion like according to Islam, you hold your weewee this way, you move your balls this way, you hold lotta (water jug) this way, you pour the forking water this way.

And the whole damn audience (minus me and buddies) were like wow scholar, you really know the Islamic way of washing balls.

Wah ji wah. Wah molana, wah

This is what has come down to my dear poster this what has come down.

Our global concerns of 50 year old men wondering Islamic way of washing balls.

yeah. Islam is complete code of life. No doubt

We all must go to a Mullah and Aytaullah 5 times a day asking him how to wash our noggins.

Pathetic. Dare I say pathetic. .

This is not about that, this whole discussion is not about that. It's about I know about something which is not as dumb as you think, and not ignorable as you think. It's purely based on the Islamic code for trade. And repercussion are pretty savior.. Have a funn with your ideas about trade.

Do you bro

even know what it means "context"?

Because you are still refusing to stop quoting one single Ayah

Sorry to see.

one single ayah, part of ayah, whatever, when whole para is speaking about same context here, and quote is something what Allah said it's is in sync, it's not. It would have been out of context if I quote something which is not inline with the context of what is meant. And I have given you enough proofs, how it is...

Scholars, Translation & tafseer all speak same. So I haven't done anything wrong, while quote the Ayah which is same "Context". It's your mind which don't wanna accept the reality. & I guess it's useless to speak on this topic anymore. You are stick with your ego, and I am sure you will be considering same for me. Let's finish this in positive manner and leave rest to Allah. Who knows what is the reality.

. It's purely based on the Islamic code for trade.

one single ayah, part of ayah, whatever, when whole para is speaking about same context here,

you keep on talking about context without ever mentioning the context. Let me help you a bit.

Which ayah number is start of your context and where it ends.

Thank you

Exactly what banks are charging you is devaluation of money plus their profit which is not fixed but on percentage basis. When they pay you, it is half of the devaluation money. So there is no difference between either of the banks. Both want a collateral 1.5 times the loan disbursed and both do not fund green field project. Both dont share any lossm, if incurred. Normal Banks charge Kibor+2% and Islamic banks charge Kibor +4%. Now which one is better.

To understand RIBA it is very important to understand the circumstances under which it was declared Haram. At that point in time poor were exploited in their hour of need. They were trapped into a system whereby they keep paying interest through out their life; whereas principal amount stays constant. In today's era banks are not in need of money people have to choice of bank and they go to banks to safe guard their money, however fact is not the same. They are doing business on others money. In return they pay 2-4% of profit which is much less then the rate of discount or in other words much less then the rate our currency devaluation. Or which bank offers Qarz Hasna to poor, they do not disburse loans to anyone who cannot provide a higher value collateral AND is able to pay the monthly installments also. Borrower has to prove that he or she is financially sound to return the money. Those who borrow it from bank are either doing it for the purpose of setting up business, industry or procure luxuries without spending the whole amount from their own kitty. At the end they are enjoying without any initial investment. Now tell me where exploitation of poor comes in here. In fact banks are scratching the backs of those who have money and poor people are not allowed to enter the bank.

In my opinion no loans should be given to those who have enough money to fund their own project. This will keep the consumer price low. A person who puts up a project through bank loan has to return about 12-15% on the loan then he wants to earn 30-40% profit so end product is topped up with margin of more than 50% before it reaches the consumer. A very important factor in price hike and inflation. It is substantiated by the fact that during global economic depression in 2008 whole of the world (except Pakistan) brought their interest rates down to 0.5% -1.5% so that prices come down and consumer activities are stimulated.

It is the perception. In fact all calculations are done in the same way as normal bank and then divided into two portion i.e. return of product cost and rental. And by the way in Islamic economic system no one has a right to put a self declared value of things. Islam insists on fair and competitive trade. Condemns profiteering.

An excellent assessment...

The riba prohibition was clearly targeted at stopping the lifelong exploitation of the poor. Far too much importance is given to this law now, i mean how many people are exploited by riba today?

It is ironic that South Asia's mullahs go on and on about riba and turn a blind eye to the myriad exploitations of the poor that happen every day in our countries.

Interestingly, if you look at the Quran, the charger of interest is the one cursed. Which makes sense, the prophet was a friend of the people, why would Allah curse the victims of riba? Only subsequent hadith broaden this to include borrowers, administrators, etc. And hadith can be used to prove anything.

Re, islamic mortgages; any system where one has to pay back more than what one borrowed - however you dress it up - falls under Riba. Calling it profit share, rental etc still puts the borrower at a disadvantage when returning the loan, so this utopian Islamic financial system that so many crave needs to abolish mortgages and loans altogether.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom