What's new

Wrong fatwa of Kufr upon Pakistani Constitution

Keep crying baby---Islam and democracy is not compatible!

!

Off course

stone age Islamism can never be compatible with the concept of modern democratic republic

it is like

Islamism is like a doneky cart pulled by bunch of @rses who want to "drive" on a modern motorway

Canadian Islamists are just an example of Pakistanis gone wild.

Don't worry we have Islamist traitors living in other countries too. Pakistan is so blessed! NOT!

Not when it comes to Islamists and marxists so-called educated but utterly ignorant Pakistanis settled in the West.

dude, relax enjoying your stay in Pakistan, dont worry we will keep sending 18 billion a year so you can prove your pakistaniat over and over. we dont have to prove anything, calling ourself Pakistani this day and age in a proof in itself. Dr. TUQ lives in the same town as i and here in a small town of 150,000 people we have more Pakistanis than entire Pakistan. now go shoot some other Pakistani who doesnt agree with you

dude, relax enjoying your stay in Pakistan, dont worry we will keep sending 18 billion a year so you can prove your pakistaniat over and over

WE?

hahahahah

Most of the forign remittance comes from the labor class working their @rses off in the gulf region.

Canadians particularly and Western (UK, US) settled are more known for sending home black plague of blacker Mullahtic Islamism and marxism.

WE?

hahahahah

Most of the forign remittance comes from the labor class working their @rses off in the gulf region.

Canadians particularly and Western (UK, US) settled are more known for sending home black plague of blacker Mullahtic Islamism and marxism.

if I was form middle eat you would say most money comes from North America, whatever makes you sleep at night is ok with me. Its not just remittance alone but you wouldnt know

2.Islam have his own political model.

hahahah

Use of religion fundooism to become the king for life? Is that your model?

-- No separate legislature. Is that your model?
-- No separate judiciary. Is that your model?
-- No separate executive. Is that your model?

thus making any and every Khalifa a copy of Stalin and Hitler.

That's the model

hahahahahah

if I was form middle eat you would say most money comes from North America, whatever makes you sleep at night is ok with me

facts!

Ansar AbbasiSunday, January 19, 2014

1-19-2014_28013_l_T.jpg

ISLAMABAD: In a major step towards the Islamisation of Pakistan’s banking sector, the government has appointed reputed Islamic scholar Maulana Justice (retd) Taqi Usmani as Chairman of the Sharia Board of the State Bank of Pakistan.
In addition to this, Saeed Ahmad, chairman of the recently constituted steering committee to promote Islamic banking, is also being appointed as Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Pakistan to ensure that the conventional banking system is replaced by the Islamic banking system as per the teachings of Islam and in line with the provisions of the 1973 Constitution.

Justice (retd) Taqi Usmani, a leading scholar of Islam and a globally recognised expert on Islamic banking, when approached told The News that he had accepted the responsibility following the government’s assurance to promote the Islamic banking system so that the conventional riba-based system is replaced.

Justice (retd) Taqi Usmani expressed his satisfaction over the role assigned by the government to Saeed Ahmad, who is an actuary, has vast experience of Islamic banking and is a graduate of the London School of Economic, UK, and Harvard University, USA.

Only recently, Yaseen Anwar, Governor SBP, in his speech for the promotion of Islamic Banking had said that Pakistan, with more than a 95 percent Muslim population, and a constitutional obligation of ensuring a riba-free economic system, has had a favourable response to Islamic finance.

He said Pakistan is amongst the pioneers of Islamic finance as we started planning for nurturing the Shariah compliant financial system way back in the 1970s, and made a bold attempt in the 1980s to bring the whole banking and financial system in conformity with Shariah principles.

He added that the pioneering work of the 1980s, particularly on the legal and regulatory front, has been a source of guidance and inspiration for many countries that initiated Islamic finance in the 1980s and 90s.

The governor SBP said that Islamic finance during the last four decades has witnessed considerable progress at the global front. Besides the traditional Islamic finance markets of the Middle East, financial centers across various Western countries are also accepting and recognising the viability and utility of this alternate financial system.

Sources said work is also under progress to Islamise the already announced Rs100 billion loan scheme for the youth of this country. Maryam Nawaz, Chairperson of the newly launched Rs100 billion Youth Business Loan scheme, had informed The News a few weeks back that these loans would be offered through a Sharia compliant scheme.

The sources said that at present, the National Bank of Pakistan and Meezan Bank are closely working on a system whereby the youth loan scheme is converted into an interest/riba-free Islamic loan scheme.

Justice Usmani named to Islamise banking system in Pakistan - thenews.com.pk

I laughed out loud after seeing Usmani's picture. Sorry carry on.

As a muslim and as pakistani, i have all rights to judge pakistan and pakistani constitution.

You should be deported back to Pakistan. Happy to live in Secular France but wants to establish Islamic law in Pakistan? Hypocrisy much?

hahahah

Use of religion fundooism to become the king for life? Is that your model?

-- No separate legislature. Is that your model?
-- No separate judiciary. Is that your model?
-- No separate executive. Is that your model?

thus making any and every Khalifa a copy of Stalin and Hitler.

That's the model

hahahahahah

facts!

hey batmannow you are back with a new name
I can recognize your cluttered thoughts even if you are hiding behind K2

As if Pakistan has had a big dose of all things Islamist and become a prosperous and thriving state due to it.

Apply Islamic banking as well, and it wil put Pak on the way to stone age 2x the current speed :disagree:

I mean how ****!n retarded can you get?

I laughed out loud after seeing Usmani's picture. Sorry carry on.

Poor guy has never seen a dentist.

You should be deported back to Pakistan. Happy to live in Secular France but wants to establish Islamic law in Pakistan? Hypocrisy much?

No please. These Islamists should be locked up in places like Gitmo close to their adopted homes.

If they come here, they will bring all the $hit along
doing matam and crying "bachao bacho" big bad West hates Islam.

thus further added fuel to Islamist fire that is already burning down our beautiful country.

As if Pakistan has had a big dose of all things Islamist and become a prosperous and thriving state due to it.

Apply Islamic banking as well, and it wil put Pak on the way to stone age 2x the current speed :disagree:

see loveees post #26, Islamist banking is the same $hit

I usually dont talk about things i dont know anything about
but islamic banking is the same thing with a different name

Poor guy has never seen a dentist.

No please. These Islamists should be locked up in places like Gitmo close to their adopted homes.

If they come here, they will bring all the $hit along
doing matam and crying "bachao bacho" big bad West hates Islam.

thus further added fuel to Islamist fire that is already burning down our beautiful country.

We have a lot of so called Islamic banks here in UK too. Apparently the British Government is also opening Islamic banks.

Once Once Allah has decreed this then for us to adopt a system in contravention of the islamic system is shirk. The reason it is shirk is because you have chosen to elevate the parlianment as the body that makes laws in place of the laws that have been made for you by Allah SWT or his prophet SAW

Well , I am really disappointed that even you have failed to see the obvious flaw in this argument , something which the people forget whilst saying that the Islamic system has been made secondary without taking into consideration that the laws cant possibly remain static and carved in stone and hence will have to evolve over time - otherwise there's little difference left between us and the Islamist militants around the world relying on 6th century laws without making them compatible with the 21st century and hoping for people to accept it .

The Parliament ( or any other form of it ) and humans sitting there will make the modifications as per the requirements of the era , they are living in . Someone will have to review and modify the laws and the system from time to time . What is with the obsession to discard the human factor and insist on God's governance ? For instance : You cant possibly just rely on witness for a crime , when the forensics have developed to be the more reliable method of aiding in investigation . Going by your model of political system , there's little way for that to be accepted into otherwise " assumed " fait accompli ( a done deal ) laws .

@Armstrong Chip in . Is democracy unislamic then ?

@Armstrong Chip in . Is democracy unislamic then ?

The Democratic Principle is as Islamic as it gets for Islam, as I understood it to be, advocates the use of it to solve not only political issues but social & even religious ones - No wonder the Quaid repeatedly talked about how 'Islam taught us democracy & the equality of man 1400 (time adjusted) years ago' ! :)

Woh tou abbb Quaid ki budd qismaatiii keh aggaiii unheiin mileiii hum jaisee loggg ! :(

usually dont talk about things i dont know anything about
but islamic banking is the same thing with a different name

So its the way of making profit but in a roundabout manner.

Well still the point is it can be islamized but is it in any way better? Or it just imposes more costs to the end consumer in its roundabout method of creating the same end result.

Also the fact is todays world is more dependent on trade, limiting ones opportunities by barriers such as this would restrict a countries potential.

Only for the sake of appeasing mullahs, ruining ones economy doesnt seem a bright idea to me.

Just sayin.

The Democratic Principle is as Islamic as it gets for Islam, as I understood it to be, advocates the use of it to solve not only political issues but social & even religious ones - No wonder the Quaid repeatedly talked about how 'Islam taught us democracy & the equality of man 1400 (time adjusted) years ago' ! :)

Woh tou abbb Quaid ki budd qismaatiii keh aggaiii unheiin mileiii hum jaisee loggg ! :(

Can the laws and the system possibly remain static and unchanged over time and not be reviewed , modified and made compatible with the era ? Something , which my friends advocating for God's governance ( what's it anyways ) seem to be suggesting . How exactly is the Allah more supreme in say Caliphate than in democracy ? The Humans run the system in both cases and both have the choice to implement Islam .

Back
Top Bottom