What's new

World's Record-Breaking 1.8 Gbps 4.5G (4G+) Mobile Internet Speed to be Available in Iran soon

Using Reliance Jio in cellphone while Reliance broadband at home.... getting around 5 mbps downloading speed in cellphone...4GB/day(120 GB/ month) at free of cost till December.

Since we satellite to why don't you convince our corrupted regime to make Internet speed in Iraq as fast as yours plze.

Now I'm going to watch if our internet speed goes fast then yes we r your followers if not then we are follower to the furs mejoos we are arab Muslim moomin Mujahid takbeer :laughcry::omghaha::astagh:
:tup::tup::tup: :omghaha:

Internet is extremely and excruciatingly slow in Pakistan. It should be improved ASAP because downloading a single file is so slow. Sad to see we are left behind in virtually every field.

Right now driving in a highway with 100 kph:

IMG_1138.JPG

Internet is extremely and excruciatingly slow in Pakistan. It should be improved ASAP because downloading a single file is so slow. Sad to see we are left behind in virtually every field.

Aren't you living in Lucknow?

well this one is lte not g3 still high compared to iraq which still as fast as dial up service.
Yep it is 4G aka LTE and It is available in Iran for 2.5 years and 3 mobile companies provide it right now.

That screenshot that you're seeing is my Irancell's 4G speed. another Iranian company 'Rightel' provide even higher speed (Up to 60 Mbps). I will put a screenshot from Rightel later.
How much is average internet speed in Pakistan?

Thats an overkill but you will have its use :) its better to get latest and best one

This is what I am getting with my new Wifi router(ASUS RT-AC51U). It is definitely better than my old netgear one.

Screenshot 2016-10-16 09.45.26.png

You are in 60Mbps plan ?

Congrats on higher speed :)

I'm sure nobody have my speed

the funny part is that They want to take it away from me and I always refused. unlimited 256kb/s from TCI for 3$ a month

I had unlimited 2mb from TCI but i became shitty last year. When I qanted to cancel, they told my friend that they made the service bad because they were forced to stick to the cheap, unlimited contract customers had and wanted them to change the service.

I now use Sabanet. It's better but limited.

Right now driving in a highway with 100 kph:

View attachment 341603

Stop doing speed tests and taking screenshots at 100 kph.

I had unlimited 2mb from TCI but i became shitty last year. When I qanted to cancel, they told my friend that they made the service bad because they were forced to stick to the cheap, unlimited contract customers had and wanted them to change the service.

I now use Sabanet. It's better but limited.

Stop doing speed tests and taking screenshots at 100 kph.
:lol: Yep it's dangerous at that speed but I was not the driver.

Dude forget TCI. Buy services from Parsonline, Shatel, Asiatech, Hiweb, Mobinnet WiMAX or Iranian 4G mobile operators.

Here you can buy a 4G modem and enjoy life:

http://www.rastinbazar.com/default....ED51A66C9FA8&gclid=CK6x0OnA6M8CFQEA0wodCGIBuw

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom