What's new

World's Record-Breaking 1.8 Gbps 4.5G (4G+) Mobile Internet Speed to be Available in Iran soon

ACT

what router are you using ? and it also depends on how long the main cable is from the sub station .
2000rs per month ..:o:

ACT

what router are you using ? and it also depends on how long the main cable is from the sub station .
sir when measure my internet speed using speedtest.com i get around 6mbs but when i try testing in kilobytes i get only 800kbs... wasnt it supposed to be 6000kbs?

what is your isp?
What is yours mate? I suggest to buy mobinnet WIMAX (buy an outdoor modem and you will have amazing speed) or buyParsonline adsl. You can also use rightel 4G rightel and 3/4G hamrah aval. Hiweb is also good.

sir when measure my internet speed using speedtest.com i get around 6mbs but when i try testing in kilobytes i get only 800kbs... wasnt it supposed to be 6000kbs?
Screenshot from 2016-10-05 18-20-01.png

This is the Average Speed I am getting .

yes mine is 2K INR per month :D

I'm sure nobody have my speed

the funny part is that They want to take it away from me and I always refused. unlimited 256kb/s from TCI for 3$ a month

image.jpg

Here is what i am getting on Reliance Jio for free. :enjoy:
It is roughly equal to 28 megabyte of data download per second.

4G+/4.5G/5G

My WiMAX carrier gives me to 20 Mbps speed and 30 Gigabytes traffic per month and it costs 60,000 Tomans = 16 dollars ++ Unlimited Night download (1 - 8 AM)
They should open a branch here in Canada! they would sweep the market. You wouldn't believe how much I pay here for their crappy service.

No. It's 8 bits to 1 byte.

View attachment 340898

This is the Average Speed I am getting .

yes mine is 2K INR per month :D

Are u in India????? Where??

I'm sure nobody have my speed

the funny part is that They want to take it away from me and I always refused. unlimited 256kb/s from TCI for 3$ a month

My internet connection in the 90s was faster than yours currently

My internet connection in the 90s was faster than yours currently
I don't think so, that's the main internet for home :coffee:, but my private internet connection is provided by Rightel an MCI through a 4G modem :p:

I don't think so, that's the main internet for home :coffee:, but my private internet connection is provided by Rightel an MCI through a 4G modem :p:

What speed? I'm only getting 25mbps. I get so jealous of people with fast internet :(:(

What speed? I'm only getting 25mbps. I get so jealous of people with fast internet :(:(
Between 20-30Mbs if I want faster net I must get Irancell but as they don't have unlimited plan or Nightly plan they will be to expensive fr me as my monthly download can go up to hundreds of Gbytes . you know some people in the world have the sacred duty of pirating Hollywood movies, after all you can't let the flag fall on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom