What's new

World will accept Nuclear Iran

i don't understand why iran does even needs nuclear weapons, i mean US is threatening iran only because they are developing weapons, why not stop it, US will back down itself........
noob, grab a history book
in 1954, when they invaded Iran, were we developing nukes?

What about the time when the Brits enslaved your own nation? Were you guys developing nukes? Your balls must be the size of seeds. No self belief, no dignity and not a shred of honour in you. Sad

What about the time when the Brits enslaved your own nation? Were you guys developing nukes? Your balls must be the size of seeds. No self belief, no dignity and not a shred of honour in you. Sad

i thought such language was only used by the pakis, u are giving a bad name to your country.....btw, your arguments are pretty foolish, so i don't think u are worth too much of my time, u can troll all u want, after all, its not my country which is gonna be invaded, good luck.....

i thought such language was only used by the pakis, u are giving a bad name to your country.....btw, your arguments are pretty foolish, so i don't think u are worth too much of my time, u can troll all u want, after all, its not my country which is gonna be invaded, good luck.....
Dude, do not troll. The amount of national resources of Iran attracts alot of wolves but we Iranians are awake and aware.

Invade ? each stone of the Zagros Mountain will turn into a mine, each Iranian will turn into a Rostam
Iran can not be invaded

Chill dude. You want nukes? You got it. The president of your country said holocaust never happened. If saying big lies is a sign of dignity and honour , then keep it. International relations are driven by national interests not rhetoric. If you think nukes you need, go for them.

Chill dude. You want nukes? You got it. The president of your country said holocaust never happened. If saying big lies is a sign of dignity and honour , then keep it. International relations are driven by national interests not rhetoric. If you think nukes you need, go for them.
:P
My small sized Indian friend. What Ahmadinejad said was ''Why can we not question the facts of the holocaust'' turned into ''No, Israel, what ? you are wrong... Holocaust is Bullsh.it'' by the western media

"pakis" nice language
and sorry, we're not Indians. We respect our values. We were already invaded by a much stronger enemy in the 80's (the entire arab and western world plus hundreds of thousands of Iraqi foot troops) and we repelled them back to their holes. Now we own their country and make decisions there.

Why would we fear the threats of a bombing campaign by the United Snakes? Bring it on. We survived and then thrived a full on invasion. Now our enemies are reduced to threatening us with bombing campaigns that they can't even act on. lol

silly Americans and their slaves

thanks for giving me the permission senor nobody
The president of my country can say whatever the hell he pleases (don't agree with him and he's a bit of a baboon) just like the presidents of Western countries and Israel can say whatever the hell they want regarding mine. They can insult my nation, my ancestors etc... but you Indians will stay quiet. The minute a white man gets insulted, your inferiuority complex kicks in.
sort out your issues.

Don't get personal dude. Iranians are known to be polite people. I expect you to uphold that tradition. So you and your leaders do believe holocaust happened right?
Also, you want nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, right? You don't want nuclear weapons do you?
My small sized Indian friend. What Ahmadinejad said was ''Why can we not question the facts of the holocaust'' turned into ''No, Israel, what ? you are wrong... Holocaust is Bullsh.it'' by the western media

Hey, you are living in the white man's land, not me. And cool down. Shouting doesn't make one superior. But I love your country, good luck with your nukes. God bless you.
thanks for giving me the permission senor nobody
The president of my country can say whatever the hell he pleases (don't agree with him and he's a bit of a baboon) just like the presidents of Western countries and Israel can say whatever the hell they want regarding mine. They can insult my nation, my ancestors etc... but you Indians will stay quiet. The minute a white man gets insulted, your inferiuority complex kicks in.
sort out your issues.

Don't get personal dude. Iranians are known to be polite people. I expect you to uphold that tradition. So you and your leaders do believe holocaust happened right?
Also, you want nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, right? You don't want nuclear weapons do you?
We didn't survive for 2500 years by being only polite.
We have our values. We respect our guests, even if they're our enemies. We will kill our enemies where they stand if they want to enslave us however.

And Ahmadinejad simply said that the Hollocoust should be investigated because the numbers don't make sense. He also said that even if 6 mil died, 60 million people lost their lives in that war. Why should the world not remember the 20 million Russian dead?

Looking to own Bahrain too?

"pakis" nice language
and sorry, we're not Indians. We respect our values. We were already invaded by a much stronger enemy in the 80's (the entire arab and western world plus hundreds of thousands of Iraqi foot troops) and we repelled them back to their holes. Now we own their country and make decisions there.

Why would we fear the threats of a bombing campaign by the United Snakes? Bring it on. We survived and then thrived a full on invasion. Now our enemies are reduced to threatening us with bombing campaigns that they can't even act on. lol

But answer my question, your countries stated position is that it wants nukes for peaceful purposes not weapons. Do you believe that?
We don't have to do much "owning" cuz appareantly we already are the masters (according to the saudis and the khalifa).

Yeah nice. Keep fighting, keep surviving. Keep bombing and surviving bombing and live with honour and dignity. For us, life is less complicated. We are doing business with Pakistan despite having fought wars with them. Also doing business with China - border disputes apart.

Life is more than fighting and bombing.
Some day you and your Americans friends will understand.

"pakis" nice language

Back
Top Bottom