What's new

World Cup 2011 was fixed ICC Intelligence Report

Pakistani trio were proved to be guilty much later when the trial was concluded in British courts. The ICC suspended them much earlier, they did not even play the next test match!
They did because they had evidences against them,In that case they were just hinting that they may have been involved.No parallel bw two cases.

You guys are fools.. As i worked with bookies my self back in 2006/09 .. i stopped taking this cricket thingy serious.

After 2004 this game cricket became a Drama and not a game. Do you know that how much they (Boards/ICC)earned ? billions

nobody cares in ICC or Cricket boards that which team wins they only want money who ever wins.

I always thinks about that genius who make the Rate of team with each and every ball. Rate for the match , rate for the toss , rate for the rain , rate for the player.. Believe it or not but there is a Mafia in the back ground which holds the whole ICC and this game Cricket.

We used to take the rates from Lahore and Khi then they takes those rates from India, Dubai and SA.

My craze for cricket was over when i became a booki my self..

its good to see cricket for fun but taking it seriously plz dont.

You guys are fools.. As i worked with bookies my self back in 2006/09 .. i stopped taking this cricket thingy serious.

After 2004 this game cricket became a Drama and not a game. Do you know that how much they (Boards/ICC)earned ? billions

nobody cares in ICC or Cricket boards that which team wins they only want money who ever wins.

I always thinks about that genius who make the Rate of team with each and every ball. Rate for the match , rate for the toss , rate for the rain , rate for the player.. Believe it or not but there is a Mafia in the back ground which holds the whole ICC and this game Cricket.

We used to take the rates from Lahore and Khi then they takes those rates from India, Dubai and SA.

Iska matlab lagar bagar Indians humari ijaazat se jheet te hain? :lol:

They did because they had evidences against them,In that case they were just hinting that they may have been involved.No parallel bw two cases.

C'mon man. A supreme court / High court judge is accusing the Indian cricket captain without any proof? And that too after they found enough evidence against owner of the same franchise? Seriously?

Accused? So they should have been suspended at least? Like what they did to the Pakistani trio and some others such as Azharuddin, Hense Cronje etc until the investigations are concluded. No?

Please, Dhoni has not been accused. The report claims a small time bookie claimed to a police officer that dhoni was involved. But there is no prima facie any evidence or leads to follow it up. What the bookie said is hearsay. He did not get Dhoni to fix, he has no evidence of who did.

Comparing such rumor spread by a bookie with the obvious guilt established by a sting operation on your players is intellectual dishonesty. ICC is not going to suspend anyone just because one person makes a claim. That was entire cricket teams can be taken out before a tournament by just making an unverified claim.

I also understand the desperation of some people to claim the world cup was fixed for India to win. The report talks about corrupt practices. So if India was involved, they took money to win matches? But people are giving it a different color because India won, and thats too much to digest even today LOL!

@Pukhtoon

Yaar puri team ko goli maar deni chayhe. Mujay Hafeez ke asharon se pata chal gaya yeh do numbari kar ra hain.

Zaka Ashraf imaandaar banda tah, isliay usay replace kar diya is kanjar Sethi se.

Yeh bharti kamzoor churay'on ne paisay'on ke khatir sara kel hi kharab kar diya.

Desperate people,instead of strenthening there team after defeat they are accusing us of fixing the match,loosers.

Iska matlab lagar bagar Indians humari ijaazat se jheet te hain? :lol:

Nahin bhai, tumne to puri dunia ka theka le rakha hai Izzat dene ka...jaise kal tumne West Indies to apni "IZZAT" de di....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Please, Dhoni has not been accused. The report claims a small time bookie claimed to a police officer that dhoni was involved. But there is no prima facie any evidence or leads to follow it up. What the bookie said is hearsay. He did not get Dhoni to fix, he has no evidence of who did.

Comparing such rumor spread by a bookie with the obvious guilt established by a sting operation on your players is intellectual dishonesty. ICC is not going to suspend anyone just because one person makes a claim. That was entire cricket teams can be taken out before a tournament by just making an unverified claim.

I also understand the desperation of some people to claim the world cup was fixed for India to win. The report talks about corrupt practices. So if India was involved, they took money to win matches? But people are giving it a different color because India won, and thats too much to digest even today LOL!

Dhoni has been accused by the bookie. And the judge found out it to be credible enough to include in his report submitted to the supreme court. Who are we to say that his confession cannot be taken seriously?

@Pukhtoon

Imandaar khilari:

Misbah

Junaid Khan

Saeed Ajmal

Beghairat:

Shazaad

Afridi

Akmal

Hafeez

Aap mujay baatein.

Desperate people,instead of strenthening there team after defeat they are accusing us of fixing the match,loosers.

Bhai the report is published / leaked by ICC not PCB :lol:

para so india is wining T20-2014 ...... plz tell me ...... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ................. :alcoholic::cray:

Accused? So they should have been suspended at least? Like what they did to the Pakistani trio and some others such as Azharuddin, Hense Cronje etc until the investigations are concluded. No?

the probe is on and matter is with SC. In past also many players : Azhar, Zadeja etc were punished for wrong doings .

Back
Top Bottom