What's new

World Ahamadi Muslim leader condemns recent terror attacks in Calgary visit

Why do you laugh? The Mormon Temple here in suburban Washington is tall and white and beautiful:

washington-mormon-temple2.jpg
I wasn't mocking their 200 and something temples nor did I mock their faith. In fact, A relative of mine converted to their church ,but they never allowed non-Mormons to enter their temples.

Aren't they the so called "fake" Muslims? The ones that teach Islam in a different manner and are persecuted by other Muslims?

They are not Muslims as they dont believe in the first rule of Islam - total belief in Allah and accepting Mohammed as the last prophet.

As such they must not be called Muslims and this is no human rights violation. This perversion of Islam must be discouraged, however enemies of Islam are encouraged to use them against Muslims.

Q:4:59:And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

Ahmadis are mis-guided, on the wrong, BUT still Muslim. Just like shia, Brailvi, Deobandi, Wahabi, Ahl-e-Sunnat etc are muslims. In fact Ahmadis are better practicing Muslims than any other group I personally encountered, with only one thing that they are doing wrong i.e. believing in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as Mahdi-Maseeh.

But Shias also believe in 12th imam as Mahdi as well as 12 imams receiving divine revelation.!!! Not different from what Ahmadis are doing...!!! Shias just don't use the term "Prophet" besides that practically they are attributing everything to 12 imams what Ahmadis attribute to just one guy Mirza... Shias also attribute miracles to Imams... Another feature of Prophet-hood attributed to guys after Prophet...!!! What do we do about that??? Many Brailvis are not much different either in that they attribute special-revelation(not just dreams) & miracles to MANY saints , lets declare them non-Muslim too...!!! At the end we'd be left with very few Muslims, if any...

Bahais also believe in Bahaullah, have we declared Bahais as non-Muslim in constitution???

Shia believe in divine revelation coming to their 12 Imams... Would you declare them non-Muslims bcoz claim of receiving revelation is akin to Prophet-hood??? Also Prophet said there won't be any divine revelation after him.! Shia also believe Ali split moon, even thou it is miracle attributed to Prophet Muhammad...!!!

"Some of" Brailvis intercede with saints in graves & address them as if they can hear, even thou Quran says "You cannot make them hear who are in graves", other verse says "You cannot make dead hear". Would you declare them non-Muslim for blatantly going against Quran???

People who declare Ahmadis as non-muslim have NO study of Quran & Hadees. They are just emotional folks following mullahs blindly. IF IF IF it is so necessary to declare any sect as non-Muslim, there are other sects among Muslims who should have been priority to be declared a non-Muslim, before we get to Ahmadis. Like those who worship graves\saints, since it is insult to ALLAH Almighty,the Most High, Worthy of worship & praises.

Won't you declare those as non-Muslims who insult God Almighty??? Quran says Allah will forgive ANY sin BUT Shirk... So Shirk is THE BIGGEST bad any Muslims can do, lets declare grave worshippers as non-Muslims before anyone else...

-

-

-

-

Definition of a "Muslim" is clearly given by Prophet himself. No one has authority to alter that definition... Anyone who changes that definition must be called non-Muslim before anyone else.

It was a purely political decision by drunkard-Bhuttoo...

1>http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...-endorsing-purana-pakistan-2.html#post4261614
2>http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...imran-khan-s-naya-pakistan-3.html#post4237129
3>http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...imran-khan-s-naya-pakistan-6.html#post4237954
4>http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...imran-khan-s-naya-pakistan-8.html#post4238100

Didn't get ur question...!!! Whom did Prophet Muhammad say is not a muslim???

How do we know? We get to the source & ask each other to bring the proof. Order of priority would be Quran>>Hadees>>Scholarly opinion. If sth is established by Quran & Hadees then no need to resort to conflicting scholarly opinion...

Q:4:59:And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

They do believe in Shahada you wrote... So you are a retard I guess, if you call them non-muslims...
I presented my evidence in posts quoted above. I'm yet to see any evidence superior to those to prove the claim that Ahmadis are non-Muslims...

@sur keyword AKIN not equating or PROCLAIMING prophet-hood!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't mocking their 200 and something temples nor did I mock their faith. In fact, A relative of mine converted to their church ,but they never allowed non-Mormons to enter their temples.

You have chrisitian or mormon relatives?:what:

If I start calling a long yellow thing that has a peel on which ppl slip as an "Apple", it won't change the fact that thing is a "Banana". When attributes of prophethood are assigned to Imams\Saints doesn't matter whether "proclamation" is there or NOT. Functionally they consider them at par with Prophet-hood... Key word is "functionally"\"practically"...

Shia have assigned prophetic-attributes to 12 people that Ahmadis assign to just one guy... Do the Maths.

@sur keep shia out of this for a min...We will get to them later...talk about Ahmadi as the thread is about them....

So, Mirza calls himself Prophet, now does that not go against KHATTUM UL NABI?

He OPENLY declares HIMSELF as prophet in his own books...this is just the basics which even the shia or brailvi dont do...They DO NOT think of ANYONE as a prophet but they have a word they call WALI....a learned man who has reached a certain level or whatever....

It is not where you live, it is your citizenship. If you are a US citizen, you can live on the Moon and still be an American.

Then you can take it in the same aspects if you have taken the shahadah and abide by it you are Muslim otherwise you are not....end of story...

@sur I am not sure what you are gripping onto...Bahai HAVE NEVER proclaimed themselves as Muslims...their faith is called Baha'i' they do not even go to average Masjids but have their own praying centers! :blink: Yes they have their OWN PROPHET...they even have their own scriptures

Does this remotely sound like Islam to you:

For Bahá'ís, the most recent messengers are the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh. In Bahá'í belief, each consecutive messenger prophesied of messengers to follow, and Bahá'u'lláh's life and teachings fulfilled the end-time promises of previous scriptures.

I have told you before i don't discuss religious beliefs on this forum. Although i could direct you to a more suitable source where your questions can be answered.

On a side note why are you so worried about wether Mirza sahib offered his son's funeral prayer or not. You do not even believe in him so it shouldn't worry you.

I don't think that you have told me before, any way do you have other forums to discuss??

The reason I am worried is, people here 'mostly our Non Muslims brothers' do not know what you people think about us. You consider us Non Muslims, and the reason Mirza Ghulam Ahmed did not offer the funeral prayer of his son, because he did not believe that Mirza ghulam Ahmed was a Prophet.

You are not allow to give your daughters to Non Ahamdi (In marriage)
You are not allow to offer Funeral prayers of Non Ahamdi.
You are not allow to offer your slah behind Non Ahamdi.

And the reason is in your eyes, We are non Muslims then why always bitching and moaning about the constitution of Pakistan that you have been declared non Muslims?

They are not Muslims as they dont believe in the first rule of Islam - total belief in Allah and accepting Mohammed as the last prophet.

As such they must not be called Muslims and this is no human rights violation. This perversion of Islam must be discouraged, however enemies of Islam are encouraged to use them against Muslims.
No human rights violation? I hear quite a few of them have been butchered by the "real" Muslims.

No human rights violation? I hear quite a few of them have been butchered by the "real" Muslims.

Killing anyone is wrong. I said human rights in the context of them being declared non-Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom