What's new

World Ahamadi Muslim leader condemns recent terror attacks in Calgary visit

It is not where you live, it is your citizenship. If you are a US citizen, you can live on the Moon and still be an American.

Well sir how do u become an American if you are not born one? Does it just walks up to you hand? or do u just declare yourself an American and you become an american?

I don't understand the posters here. Everywhere in the terrorism threads the non Muslims condemn Muslims that no "liberal" Muslim leaders speak out against terrorism. When a leader has spoken out and the others are congratulating him all "real" Muslim start bashing him and even change the name of the thread to say that he is not a Muslim but an ahmedi. Instead of praising what he is saying you take offence for his religious belief. And then you wonder why the world feels Muslims don't condemn terror.

This is something like Pakistanis denouncing their first Nobel Prize winner because according to them he is "not a Muslim"

Well sir how do u become an American if you are not born one? Does it just walks up to you hand? or do u just declare yourself an American and you become an american?
You have to live in the US -- LEGALLY -- for a number of years. Then you take a citizenship test, which includes a public oath of allegiance and a public declaration of repudation of any prior allegiance to any other powers.

I thought this is well known...

You have to live in the US -- LEGALLY -- for a number of years. Then you take a citizenship test, which includes a public oath of allegiance and a public declaration of repudation of any prior allegiance to any other powers.

I thought this is well known...

EXACTLY! I am using an analogy here to imply that you can not become a Muslim by simply declaring yourself one without fallowing the tenets of Islam! Just like You can not become an American by illegally residing in states or providing false information to US migrations even if you are the most peaceful living creature on earth!

EXACTLY! I am using an analogy here to imply that you can not become a Muslim by simply declaring yourself one without fallowing the tenets of Islam! Just like You can not become an American by illegally residing in states or providing false information to US migrations even if you are the most peaceful living creature on earth!
We all know what are the minimum requirements in order for a convert to be accepted as a Muslim. If anything, Muslims everywhere, including those on this forum, INSISTED that those minimum are enough to be considered a Muslim. So please do not pull this rhetorical sleigh-of-hands on us.

@mods, are we allowed to be preached by tablighi hindus and chiristians. They sure seem to pretend to know more about Islam then we do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that you have told me before, any way do you have other forums to discuss??

The reason I am worried is, people here 'mostly our Non Muslims brothers' do not know what you people think about us. You consider us Non Muslims, and the reason Mirza Ghulam Ahmed did not offer the funeral prayer of his son, because he did not believe that Mirza ghulam Ahmed was a Prophet.

You are not allow to give your daughters to Non Ahamdi (In marriage)
You are not allow to offer Funeral prayers of Non Ahamdi.
You are not allow to offer your slah behind Non Ahamdi.

And the reason is in your eyes, We are non Muslims then why always bitching and moaning about the constitution of Pakistan that you have been declared non Muslims?

All of these questions have been answered millions times in many forums run by different Ahmadis all over the world. I could direct you to one run from the UK. theartofmisinformation.wordpress.com is one of them.

FYI it was Non Ahmadis who first gave fatwas against Ahmadis and Mirza Sahib. They told Muslims not to give their daughters to marriage to Ahmadis. So why should we?
Again Non-Ahmadis refuse to pray our funeral prayers. We are allowed to offer funeral prayer of a non ahmadi as longest an ahmadi is leading the prayer.
Same as above. It was your scholars who called us kafir and worthy of death we only took precaution not to intimidate our non ahmadi brothers. I mean come on if you see ahmadi praying in a non ahmadi mosque there is a high chance non ahmadis would not like it so why should we bother some one else. We mind our own business but its your scholars who preach hate against us and kill us.

The title is wrong it should be qadiani leader.

Qadiani is someone who is born in Qadian. Mirza Masroor Ahmad was not born in Qadian. 99.9% Ahmadis are not from Qadian either.

India is the land of Hindus and other Dharmics.

We have been tolerating Islam.

We don't want another off-shoot.

All Ahmadiyyas from Qaidan should be sent to Islamic Republic of Pakistan or Europe.

Qaidan is a Dharmic Land, not some Cult Land.

First you pretend to be Muslim and suddenly you are now a Hindu. Cool.

Qadiani is someone who is born in Qadian. Mirza Masroor Ahmad was not born in Qadian. 99.9% Ahmadis are not from Qadian either.

First you pretend to be Muslim and suddenly you are now a Hindu. Cool.

Who said I was a Muslim?

Read my other posts. :omghaha:

India is the land of Hindus and other Dharmics.

We have been tolerating Islam.

We don't want another off-shoot.

All Ahmadiyyas from Qaidan should be sent to Islamic Republic of Pakistan or Europe.

Qaidan is a Dharmic Land, not some Cult Land.

I thought india was a secular nation for everyone not just hindus. The truth is i am amazed how the mods tolerate a bigot like you on PDF. They should ban you for good. APU!

Who said I was a Muslim?

Read my other posts.

I bet some muslim must have kicked your *** in person.That's why your taking your frustration out here.

Did you sign this declaration?

I am a Muslim and believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) the last of the prophets. I do not recognize any person who claims to be a prophet in any sense of the word or of any description what so ever after Muhammad (peace be upon him) or recognize such a claimant as prophet or religious reformer as a Muslim. I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani to be an imposter nabi and also consider his followers, whether belonging to the Lahori or Qadiani group to be non Muslims.

http://www.pcgv.org/New Passport.pdf

I don't care what religion you belong to Sir. But you are trolling.

Sir,

If you do not like the truth or my views, it does not amount to trolling.

I thought india was a secular nation for everyone not just hindus. The truth is i am amazed how the mods tolerate a bigot like you on PDF. They should ban you for good. APU!

India is Nation for Indic People, Religion and Culture, outside ideologies are as good as outsiders.

I bet some muslim must have kicked your *** in person.That's why your taking your frustration out here.

If I called Ahmadiyyas as Muslims, I would be called anti-Muslim or an Islamophobe.

What an irony!

Back
Top Bottom