What's new

World Ahamadi Muslim leader condemns recent terror attacks in Calgary visit

India is Nation for Indic People, Religion and Culture, outside ideologies are as good as outsiders.
Pdf is a forum for pakistanis and pro-pakistanis hindu-supremacy are as good as outsiders.

If I called Ahmadiyyas as Muslims, I would be called anti-Muslim or an Islamophobe.

What an irony!
I never called so such names,You are sticking your nose in place where it doesn't belong. Instead of calling muslims as ahmadiyyas Try telling raj thackery how much time you spend on PDF LOL.

Qadiani is someone who is born in Qadian. Mirza Masroor Ahmad was not born in Qadian. 99.9% Ahmadis are not from Qadian either.

First you pretend to be Muslim and suddenly you are now a Hindu. Cool.

The followers of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani hence Qadiani or Mirzai. He is the leader so leader of Qadianis where he was born is irrelevant. I wouldn't trust those numbers though. :lol:

Too bad. The topic of the OP "Condemming of the Terror Attack" has been diverted to who is a Muslim and who is not.
@mods request you to clean up the thread or close it. I sincerely feel we should add "Ahmadis - Muslims or Not" in the list of banned topics

Last edited by a moderator:
Pdf is a forum for pakistanis and pro-pakistanis hindu-supremacy are as good as outsiders.

pro-pakistanis hindu-supremacy

Being Pro-Pakistan and still being disqualified from this site?

You want all Pakistani haters on this site who would abuse Islamic Republic of Pakistan and you are Ok with it?

I never called so such names,You are sticking your nose in place where it doesn't belong. Instead of calling muslims as ahmadiyyas Try telling raj thackery how much time you spend on PDF LOL.

I called Ahmadiyyas Non-Muslims.

Ahmadiyyas call other Muslims as Kaffirs.

Qadianis declare other Muslims as kafir

:omghaha:

Too bad. The topic of the OP "Condemming of the Terror Attack" has been diverted to who is a Muslim and who is not.
@mods request you to clean up the thread or close it. I sincerely feel we should add "Ahmadis - Muslims or Not" in the list of banned topics

Everything is clear.

Read the Pakistani Passport application.

http://www.pcgv.org/New%20Passport.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest it shouldnt concern us which religion others follow.. let them follow... You can just pray for them... but forcing others to accept ur religion is against Islam...

Peace!

India is Nation for Indic People, Religion and Culture, outside ideologies are as good as outsiders.

!

Good luck with the indian muslims... banana...:lol:

what if i wanna know out of interest..and how does this concern u??

It concerns me because I am Muslim and if you wanted to know out of interest then you wouldn't have said the world isn't Pakistan because that had nothing to do with my statement. If you really wanted to know what you would have said was, "What do you mean?" :cheesy:

It concerns me because I am Muslim and if you wanted to know out of interest then you wouldn't have said the world isn't Pakistan because that had nothing to do with my statement. If you really wanted to know what you would have said was, "What do you mean?" :cheesy:

yes u are a muslim and they aren't(according to u) so it concerns u coz u are a muslim doesn't apply to u..
anyways,looks like u arent interested..:wave:

yes u are a muslim and they aren't(according to u) so it concerns u coz u are a muslim doesn't apply to u..
anyways,looks like u arent interested..:wave:

That made no sense. :D Trolling is unbecoming from you bro.

pro-pakistanis hindu-supremacy

Being Pro-Pakistan and still being disqualified from this site?

You want all Pakistani haters on this site who would abuse Islamic Republic of Pakistan and you are Ok with it?

Let me repeat myself. Pdf is a forum for pakistanis and pro-pakistanis,

hindu-supremacy are as good as outsiders.

I called Ahmadiyyas Non-Muslims.

Ahmadiyyas call other Muslims as Kaffirs.

I don't care what you call ahmadiyyas or muslims. You are sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.Try telling raj thackery how much time you spend on PDF, let's see how he reacts LOL.

Did you sign this declaration?

I am a Muslim and believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) the last of the prophets. I do not recognize any person who claims to be a prophet in any sense of the word or of any description what so ever after Muhammad (peace be upon him) or recognize such a claimant as prophet or religious reformer as a Muslim. I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani to be an imposter nabi and also consider his followers, whether belonging to the Lahori or Qadiani group to be non Muslims.

http://www.pcgv.org/New Passport.pdf

Sir,

If you do not like the truth or my views, it does not amount to trolling.

Why would i sign such stupid declaration?

And who the f**k are you to decide who is indian and who is not..?These internet hindu extremists are very funny..They have the venom as islamic extremists but no guts to express their openion in open-so the only viable option is to whine over internet..

Back
Top Bottom