What's new

World Ahamadi Muslim leader condemns recent terror attacks in Calgary visit

Let God judge who is Muslim or not.

Come out of your stupid Idealism.

In Islam, Muslim is one who follows all the pillars of Islam.

You fail in one, you instantly become Non-Muslim.

You are by Birth failing in them. :omghaha:

They are enrolled there as Ahmedis.

And ahmedi cult was born in India with the help of Britishers to divide Muslims so indeed Indians will accept anything that is aimed at damaging Islam.

ahmedis are not Muslims, they can call them ahmedis and followers of a new religion ahemdism or lahorism or mirzaism but NOT Islam.

They are insulting universal religion Islam.

Nobody is insulting Islam. In India, Ahmedis are enrolled as Muslims same here in UK and US too, and don't forget India has the third largest Muslim popluation of any country. Law of land has to take precedence over religious laws be it Hindu religious laws or Islamic religious laws.

In India if you say Ahmedis are not Muslims, you could be prosecuted because you have hurt others religious sentiments. The laws are very clear here.

Ahmadiyyas are an off shot of Islam.

Islam came first.

Law will judge it from Islamic references and not from Ahmadiyyas.

Law is clear very clear. this is not at all an off shoot. its a new cult or religion and we have no issue if they want to call themself ahmedi .

There is NO addition in Quran even by shias but these ahmedis are lying through their teeth.

will post their lies late sometime. at the moment busy.

Nobody is insulting Islam. In India, Ahmedis are enrolled as Muslims same here in UK and US too, and don't forget India has the third largest Muslim popluation of any country. Law of land has to take precedence over religious laws be it Hindu religious laws or Islamic religious laws.

In India if you say Ahmedis are not Muslims, you could be prosecuted because you have hurt others religious sentiments. The laws are very clear here.

India loves to harm and support any anti-Islam group not a surprise.

Dint i debate with you in another thread who ghulam mirza added fake text and lies to Quranic verses?

Go around the world and read Quran you will NOT find one word addition or deduction from the Hollybook but read what ahmedis added to the Quran you will find how you guys are just trying to Insult Islam.

as far as your humanrights tell us are you stopped from eating drinking dancing breathing? how dare you have created a fake makka at rabwah?

Rabwah is a safe heaven for Ahmadis from all across Pakistan nothing more. Ahmadis do Hajj in Makkah in Saudi Arabia. Time to get a real book and read something for once.

Come out of your stupid Idealism.

In Islam, Muslim is one who follows all the pillars of Islam.

You fail in one, you instantly become Non-Muslim.

You are by Birth failing in them. :omghaha:

Read my previous post.

Ahmadiyyas are an off shot of Islam.

Islam came first.

Law will judge it from Islamic references and not from Ahmadiyyas.

Absolutely not. Religion is a personal matter, hence governments are not in the business of interpreting religions. If some one say I am a Muslim, the government has no business in saying you are not a Muslim.

Anyway, interpretations of religions are hundreds. I read some where that 50% sunnis don't believe shias are Muslims. If government start creating religions everyday, it will stop governing.

As an Indian you know that Ahamdis are Muslims according to the Indian law.

Absolutely not. Religion is a personal matter, hence governments are not in the business of interpreting religions. If some one say I am a Muslim, the government has no business in saying you are not a Muslim.

Anyway, interpretations of religions are hundreds. I read some where that 50% sunnis don't believe shias are Muslims. If government start creating religions everyday, it will stop governing.

Some Sunni militant groups are demanding Shias to be delcared Non-Muslim. This is not going to stop anytime soon. I think Mullahs would end up declaring all of Pakistanis Non-Muslims in a few decades.

You are still a Non-Muslim?

Are you ready to die for Allah for a holy cause?

No.

Many Ahmadis died defending their mosques on 28th May 2010. I hope your holy cause doesn't include suicide bombing or attacking mosques.

Absolutely not. Religion is a personal matter

BS. Religions are a Complete System which govern every aspect of life.

, hence governments are not in the business of interpreting religions. If some one say I am a Muslim, the government has no business in saying you are not a Muslim.

Government is an abstract entity developed by us only. It did not come out of thin air like the laws.

The court will see Quranic references and decide.

It is a myth. Religion has only one interpretation.

Again that is as per Quran.

It is wrong. Ahmadiyyas are Non-Muslims. Indian Law has to be altered.

Wouldn't you correct something when you have come to known it is wrong?

Many Ahmadis died defending their mosques on 28th May 2010. I hope your holy cause doesn't include suicide bombing or attacking mosques.

For Muslims, Ahmadiyya Mosques are as good as Temples and Churches.

So defending a Non-Islamic place of worship is not defending Allah. :omghaha:

Suicide Bombing: Dying for the cause of Allah against the haram kuffars. Can you do it?

Some Sunni militant groups are demanding Shias to be delcared Non-Muslim. This is not going to stop anytime soon. I think Mullahs would end up declaring all of Pakistanis Non-Muslims in a few decades.

Majority of Muslims agree that Ahmadis are non-Muslims and they should be regarded as ones.

As far as these militants are concern ,it doesn't matter what they say Nobody gives a heed to what they say.

It was like pre partition:- (1950)
Sunni+Shia+Ahmadi ---against--- Hindus+sikhs

then

Sunni+shia+ahmadi -- against--- Christians + pakistani hindus+sikhs

then zia era

sunni+shia ---against--- Ahmedis + Christians + pakistani hindus+sikhs+balochis

then current situation

Sunni ---against--- Shia Hazaras + Ahmedis + Christians + pakistani hindus+sikhs+balochis

Future scenario

Sunni Wahabi +Ahl-e-hadith------against--- sunni deobandis+sufists+ brelvis+Shia Hazaras + Ahmedis + Christians + pakistani hindus+sikhs+balochis

Ahmadis never took part in violence against Hindus or Sikhs. Qadian used to be a majority Ahmadi City. 313 Ahmadis stayed back to defend the graves of our founders, leaders and our mosques. Fortunately there was nothing major that happened in Qadian.
Ahmadis have good relations with local Sikhs.

If it matters to islam then be assured allah will send someone to attend this issue or maybe PBUH will himself clarify on this by whatever means (assuming he is all so powerful and divine). Or maybe Gabriel will come and clarify and defend islam (why not? we are told he has been doing this stuffs in history.)

Allah will take you out on the Judgement Day. :omghaha:

Till that time you have to live by this fact that Ahmadis are muslims. No one can deny them their deen. You or any other perishable mullah is no one to declare anyone as non-muslim.

Muslims have to live by Quran and Hadeeths, not your thoughts.

If you don't follow the above, You are Non-Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom