What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

bhai yeh bolo k aap produce nahi ker sakte na aisa hard working honest guy :lol: why divert to another meaning then

am im sure as hell, if next time any mustafa kamal is produced it will be none other than MQM

no other party has that kind of management, organisation, team work, dedication, originality, checks and balance system to produce him

hard working honest guy,,, ok we will do it,,,, but Homo guy? HELL NO :lol:

Yeah, Badmaash party has invested a lot in organizing it self so nobody can challenge it's writ!

Sorry, please stay in MQM :rofl: They'll need you once Altaf is arrested.. :whistle:

chalo me nahi, karachi pura aap ko embrace kerle ga

chodo karachi ko bhi pura country aap ko embrace kerlega

le ker ajao mustafa kamal jaisa banda

magar us se kahen bhi kam tar nahi hona chahye?

its an open challenge

aap kis chez se darte ho le ker ajao aise bande ko,

aap logon ne naara lagaya he na naya pakistan ka

MQM ke paas to authority bhi nahi thi tu mustafa kamal jaise logo bana dye aap ke paas to phir bhi provincial government he

hard working honest guy,,, ok we will do it,,,, but Homo guy? HELL NO :lol:

Yeah, Badmaash party has invested a lot in organizing it self so nobody can challenge it's writ!

you dont seem serious, i can infer from it that you dont believe in your own party PTI can produce such people

but i can bet you that if ever there is more dedicated, more creative and innovate guy produced in future, it will be none other than MQM

and i have complete trust in the party i support

can you?

its an open challenge

MQM ke paas to authority bhi nahi thi tu mustafa kamal jaise logo bana dye aap ke paas to phir bhi provincial government he

Hum aesay ganday kaam nahi karty :lol:

If @darkinsky is calling a spade a spade, then why pick on him? It is unfortunate that while he is finding fault with AH, others are find fault with darkinsky.

I have been very critical of darkinsky myself, but in this instance criticism is entirely unwarranted. His criticism of other parties is actually genuine. Nobody is totally pure and moral. If MQM supporters want to reform their party, then of course power to them. I want MQM to be a party in mainstream, making tactical and strategic decisions via senior leadership, not a lone head honcho who is suspect in so many ways. Altaf is dead weight, and I'm sure many MQM people know it. He needs to be sidelined and MQM should step out of its shadow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum aesay ganday kaam nahi karty :lol:

aap baldiyati system me aise aik mustafa kamal produce kerke dekhado jo change le ker ajaye

aap to yahi daawa kerte hona change ka

please prove it

jab prove kerna tha to immy aik bewaquf kid ke tarha peshawar chod ker pindi jaa betha, kahan gya change?

its an open challenge

So according to your post Mustafa Kamal is that incredible that having him in party will make the party win from entire Pakistan? If that's true then why on earth MQM is still limited to Karachi only? Heck MQM even lost few seats in Karachi which were always MQM's seats traditionally. Your deluded Mustafa Kamal perhaps isn't that incredible, no?? :laugh:

its an open challenge

you dont seem serious, i can infer from it that you dont believe in your own party PTI can produce such people

but i can bet you that if ever there is more dedicated, more creative and innovate guy produced in future, it will be none other than MQM

and i have complete trust in the party i support

can you?

But what if AH gets arrested, as you said you will stop supporting MQM?

So according to your post Mustafa Kamal is that incredible that having him in party will make the party win from entire Pakistan? If that's true then why on earth MQM is still limited to Karachi only? Heck MQM even lost few seats in Karachi which were always MQM's seats traditionally. You deluded Mustafa Kamal perhaps isn't that incredible, no?? :laugh:

As I said, he is changing his loyalties suddenly :lol:

aap baldiyati system me aise aik mustafa kamal produce kerke dekhado jo change le ker ajaye

aap to yahi daawa kerte hona change ka

please prove it

what is the point of following a party when it is ruled by a goon ? What people has to do with Mustafa Kamal when he is dacing on the tunes of Altaf bhai ? what is his credibility when he has to take dictation from london ? Free Karachi from clutches of Altaf,bhattakhori,violence..Make it an example and then People will follow it.You need not to ask about supporting MQM but million dolar question is will it ever happen ? and you yourself has the answer my dear friend.

So according to your post Mustafa Kamal is that incredible that having him in party will make the party win from entire Pakistan? If that's true then why on earth MQM is still limited to Karachi only? Heck MQM even lost few seats in Karachi which were always MQM's seats traditionally. Your deluded Mustafa Kamal perhaps isn't that incredible, no?? :laugh:

hahahaha, what a stupid question

i should be asking you after using millions of rupees and overseas funding why PTI still lost badly in punjab?

after buying every possible lota, after every desparate move you lost :omghaha:

MQM is not limited to karachi, it has reahed GB where PTI couldnt dream in those days

what is the point of following a party when it is ruled by a goon ? What people has to do with Mustafa Kamal when he is dacing on the tunes of Altaf bhai ? what is his credibility when he has to take dictation from london ? Free Karachi from clutches of Altaf,bhattakhori,violence..Make it an example and then People will follow it.You need not to ask about supporting MQM but million dolar question is will it ever happen ? and you yourself has the answer my dear friend.

i have put you under ignore list so please stop quoting me

hahahaha, what a stupid question

i should be asking you after using millions of rupees and overseas funding why PTI still lost badly in punjab?

after buying every possible lota, after every desparate move you lost :omghaha:

MQM is not limited to karachi, it has reahed GB where PTI couldnt dream in those days

i have put you under ignore list so please stop quoting me

Better late than ever..You should ve done it earlier after being thrashed by me on that thread :P

But what if AH gets arrested, as you said you will stop supporting MQM?

As I said, he is changing his loyalties suddenly :lol:

This is an interesting aspect of South Asian political parties. Where the man makes the party and not the party ideals. Perhaps due to the fact that many of the founders are still alive and their own personal policies come into play. Be it PML(N), PTI or MQM. Even with the two dynasties in South Asia.. namely PPP and Congress the party's main feature comes down to the Bhutto and Gandhi clans. If you take them out of the picture, will those parties still be as united or successful? Perhaps then, there is chance for the MQM to break through these shackles of singular personality and define itself. Perhaps its time that Pakistanis break away from party songs with "Quaid-e-Awam Altaf Bhai" , "Khadim-e-Ala" and "Imran Khan" and stick to only MQM, PML(N) and PTI. Not only will that strenghten party structure, it will also ensure a continuity of policies regardless of personality groups within. However, what I state is a very tall order(of the magnitude of K-2 with similar hazards in climbing it)for Pakistanis.

@Pakistanisage

please dont quote me i have already told u i have put you under ignore list

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom