What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

I had enough of your posts to be honest .. not interested in usual ranting point scoring etc .. @darkinsky might help you with that ..

The rant corp member is says that . keep spreading your propaganda.for others it is good for laughing .

Last edited by a moderator:
poor pathans are not even let to operate their stone age jirga system in Karachi how dare evil mohajirs?

why arrest poor pathan truck laden trucks, they are treated like blacks in newyork

My region is Lakki marwat and flow of our people is both towards punjab and karachi. People of the region go to different areas of Punjab especially to sargodha and faisalabad for labour and other small jobs or businesses, no ethnic tensions/riots or what so ever. The reason is that Both KPK and Punjab lie side by side. Both are used to each other as interaction between two people is since thousands of years. The indigenous Hindko of KPK is actually dialect of Punjabi. The hot-headed and warrior pathan is not strange phenomena to punjabis, as they themselves mostly belong to warrior castes which places high values on martial traditions.
On the other hand for urduspeakers of U.P/ Bihar and benaglis, pathan is a stranger and as much foreigner as angraiz. The anger of hot-headed pathan alarms the mohajir and puts fear and hate in his heart for these fiery highlanders. His martial traditions, tribalism and Pashtun code of life are in full contrast to purely urban mohajirs originating from cities of Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad. Armed Highlanders of pakhtunkhwa and Afghanistan reminds mohajirs of those countless invasions from Afghanistan and central asia for purpose of loot and plunder which destroyed their cities delhi and Lucknow many times. For them pathans represent trouble and disturbance as they were in the past. His grasp on urdu/hindi of delhi and U.P is as much weak as colonial farangis, indicating the dis-connect.

@Jazzbot, @Armstrong

My region is Lakki marwat and flow of our people is both towards punjab and karachi. People of the region go to different areas of Punjab especially to sargodha and faisalabad for labour and other small jobs or businesses, no ethnic tensions/riots or what so ever. The reason is that Both KPK and Punjab lie side by side. Both are used to each other as interaction between two people is since thousands of years. The indigenous Hindko of KPK is actually dialect of Punjabi. The hot-headed and warrior pathan is not strange phenomena to punjabis, as they themselves mostly belong to warrior castes which places high values on martial traditions.
On the other hand for urduspeakers of U.P/ Bihar and benaglis, pathan is a stranger and as much foreigner as angraiz. The anger of hot-headed pathan alarms the mohajir and puts fear and hate in his heart for these fiery highlanders. His martial traditions, tribalism and Pashtun code of life are in full contrast to purely urban mohajirs originating from cities of Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad. Armed Highlanders of pakhtunkhwa and Afghanistan reminds mohajirs of those countless invasions from Afghanistan and central asia for purpose of loot and plunder which destroyed their cities delhi and Lucknow many times. For them pathans represent trouble and disturbance as they were in the past. His grasp on urdu/hindi of delhi and U.P is as much weak as colonial farangis, indicating the dis-connect.

@Jazzbot, @Armstrong

try operating taliban courts in lahore and then we can talk, if the few pathans living there dont kick you out like they stopped you on the attock bridge and didnt let you pas punjab while your taliban menace came to karachi

@Jazzbot, @Armstrong

there are a lot of pathans and muhajir in sargodha. even my area i know families belongs to KPK and muhajirs. but for us we all are area friends didn't even ever think about it who is punjabi and who is from other ethnicities. i just felt this racism when 1st time i introduced with few sindhis in malaysia. where they played only sindhis music on cultural show in my uni about pakistan representation.

And what are the great achievements of pathans the destruction and invasion of their lands by foreigners .. most are internally displaced or in refugee camps , they are occupied in 21st century is that the greatest thing they have achieved for their next generation ? get down to the planet and face facts this delusional wisdom has brought the lands to a stage of total destruction , the people lives are miserable

Pashtuns and Punjabis are very different in their outlook and social habits, but they co-exist well enough. Plains of Punjab have absorbed many peoples from immediate West. Baluchs and Pashtuns are more widespread in Punjab than one can imagine. The happy-go-lucky attitude of a typical Punjabi makes establishments of ethnic enclaves unnecessary. MQM supporters citing the lack of ethnic enclaves is a bit futile. What if there are any? What if there are not any? What does it matter or signify? Crying a river over supposed 40 lacs (not millions as repeated by @pak-marine) is senseless. Punjab has more, much more Pashtun, assimilated and unassimilated.

Pashtuns and Punjabis are very different in their outlook and social habits, but they co-exist well enough. Plains of Punjab have absorbed many peoples from immediate West. Baluchs and Pashtuns are more widespread in Punjab than one can imagine. The happy-go-lucky attitude of a typical Punjabi makes establishments of ethnic enclaves unnecessary. MQM supporters citing the lack of ethnic enclaves is a bit futile. What if there are any? What if there are not any? What does it matter or signify? Crying a river over supposed 40 lacs (not millions as repeated by @pak-marine) is senseless. Punjab has more, much more Pashtun, assimilated and unassimilated.

We were talking about cities in spe let me know with a valid source the demographics in Lahore and compare it with Karachi you will get your answer .. or may be i dont know being a regular few years back i never saw any !! btw 40 lacs equals to 4 million any thing over one million is plural so we have millions in karachi whats wrong with that ?

We were talking about cities in spe let me know with a valid source the demographics in Lahore and compare it with Karachi you will get your answer .. or may be i dont know being a regular few years back i never saw any !! btw 40 lacs equals to 4 million any thing over one million is plural so we have millions in karachi whats wrong with that ?

1. Your quote: "in karachi we have 40 million pathans" Post # 146 and #150. Happy? A city of 20 million can not have 40 million subsection of population. Clearly you are mixing lacs and millions. That is what I pointed out.

2. Now you are comparing cities? Punjab is not just one city. Now that your bluff was called and you were shown to be inadequate, you wish to change the reference. How convenient! Does it matter to you that vast majority of Pashtuns living in Punjab do NOT live in Lahore. Many work here, but do not necessarily live here in Lahore.

You fail to address inadequacy of your POV and want to cloak it in rhetoric. No wonder you get into so many verbal battles. Why can you not silently / mentally acknowledge the other perspective's merit and move on? Why must you go bravely continue skirmishing when you know you are lost? It does not make you a hero. It just makes you look insensitive and stubborn. You think you are somehow fighting for your assumed ethnicity, when in reality you are only protecting your ego.

3. I do not need to cite any demographics. There might be numbers out there. But I would not bother wasting my time looking for them. It is pointless. We in Punjab are not bothered by x number or Pashtuns, y number or Baluchs, or z number of any other ethnicity living amongst us. The fact that you are bothered about such numbers is really a reflection of your parochial mindset. I do not own Punjab, and I am not bothered. You think you own Karachi and it makes you look for numbers of other ethnicities. MQM's attitude is a reflection of this paranoid parochial ethnic world view. Their proclamations to the contrary fool no one. It is time that they rose above it. But with supporters like yourself, can they?

Back
Top Bottom