What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

You are only talking about one incident. While I'm saying there are like millions of people from different origin living in all over Punjab including Pathans, Balochs, Muhajirs etc.. I guess you're deliberately in denial mode today..

Come visit Lahore, every second person on bus stops, rickshaw drivers, hawkers, fruit / veg sellers, shop keepers are mostly pathans or baluchs. Every street's Chokidaaar is always pathan in Lahore..

Out of 20 million population of khi there are 40 million pathans

Now that's interesting :omghaha:

Those were pre partition settlers my question is what about the cities i have been to lahore various times never witnessed a large community of baluchis or the pukhtoons any where ... may be on the next trip you can take me around i didnt forget the invite for some kebab place !!! mufta nahi choro ga

Tou yaaar usss sei kiyaa hotaaa haiii ? Pre-Partition Punjabi weren't a different stock of people; if there was some embedded racism in us...that'll be there irrespective of the time frame.

At any rate yes there are a lot of Pashtuns settled in Lahore ! Not that many Baluch or Sindhis because most of them are either settled in Southern Punjab or they go to places like Karachi; proximity is the same reason why one doesn't find that many Baluch or Sindhis in Peshawar either.

And then you've got people like me - An ethnic Kashmiri who hasn't even been differentiated at let alone discriminated by the common Punjabi - Not once in my life !

Wait, WHAT? :woot:

There are hell lots of pathans, baluchs and hazaras living even in Lahore, please visit Lahore once for Gods sake before posting this baseless things. In my office, 3 pathans and 1 baloch is my colleague and you are saying they aren't allowed to live in Lahore. And for your surprise, even few Muhajirs are also living in Lahore, come and visit Raj Garh, Ram Nagar, Karishna Nagar and Islampura areas of Lahore, entire population is of Muhajirs.. These are the same area which even MQM candidate in recent election tried to concentrate a lot because of its muhajir majority, but guess what, they didn't even give a single fck..

compare the population with karachi there are no sizeable communities of pathans or baluchis in lahore , here is a little insight into the demographics may change your opinion and you might realise who is BS

1998 census, 86.2% or 6,896,000 of the population are Punjabis; 10.2% or 816,000 are Urdu speakers and the Seraikis, at 0.4%, number about 32,000.[3] source : Demographics of Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Out of 20 million population of khi there are 40 million pathans , Lahore is also a thriving business hub next in line out of 7 million how many pathans are there ? In my view they are not allowed in vast numbers to settle as this may cause cultural imbalance & may shift power balance , its kept this way for a purpose

I am not going to argue over this but at the same time for what ever time I had spent in Lahore I never saw a Pathans not allowed signs on the walls at all. May be some one else from the city can answer you better.

Tou yaaar usss sei kiyaa hotaaa haiii ? Pre-Partition Punjabi weren't a different stock of people; if there was some embedded racism in us...that'll be there irrespective of the time frame.
At any rate yes there are a lot of Pashtuns settled in Lahore ! Not that many Baluch or Sindhis because most of them are either settled in Southern Punjab or they go to places like Karachi; proximity is the same reason why one doesn't find that many Baluch or Sindhis in Peshawar either.
And then you've got people like me - An ethnic Kashmiri who hasn't even been differentiated at let alone discriminated by the common Punjabi - Not once in my life !

correct me if i am wrong but I dont see any significant numbers here : Demographics of Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1998 census, 86.2% or 6,896,000 of the population are Punjabis; 10.2% or 816,000 are Urdu speakers and the Seraikis, at 0.4%, number about 32,000.[3]

correct me if i am wrong but I dont see any significant numbers here : Demographics of Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1998 census, 86.2% or 6,896,000 of the population are Punjabis; 10.2% or 816,000 are Urdu speakers and the Seraikis, at 0.4%, number about 32,000.[3]

Dude, go check the link it opens up - Hardly Credible !

At any rate even when one talks about Punjabis, it is talked about in the sense of a blanket term, because the rest of us are included in that too !

compare the population with karachi there are no sizeable communities of pathans or baluchis in lahore , here is a little insight into the demographics may change your opinion and you might realise who is BS

1998 census, 86.2% or 6,896,000 of the population are Punjabis; 10.2% or 816,000 are Urdu speakers and the Seraikis, at 0.4%, number about 32,000.[3] source : Demographics of Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You might not find sizeable communities of Pathans or Balochs in Punjab as compared to Karachi, because things are totally different in Punjab. People are actually forced to live in communities in Karachi, Sindh or Baluchistan because they have to face racial hatred there and living in large communities together gives them a little security.

While in Punjab, mostly people can roam freely regardless of their cast or region, so they don't have to live in communities. I have a family from hazara living right next to my home and they are probably only hazara family in our Mohalla. A punjabi family cannot live like this in Karachi, you know.

Or maybe this is a coded message and a green light to his “other” followers to do what they have been told earlier.

You might not find sizeable communities of Pathans or Balochs in Punjab as compared to Karachi, because things are totally different in Punjab. People are actually forced to live in communities in Karachi, Sindh or Baluchistan because they have to face racial hatred there and living in large communities together gives them a little security.

lol amazing :rofl::rofl:

these guys from punjab are so brainwashed that if you start talking with them with logics they defeat you with their stupidity?

pathans are segregated like blacks in karachi and thats why you see pathans occupying north nazimabad properties and occupying rabia city, or in the 90s when pathans actually made check post in gulshan chawrangi near NIPA, or even more better, pathans having tight grip on transporation system of karachi like a mafia and karachi intermediate borad where in the walls its all written in red that the pashtun student federation owns it, or the katti pahari where the check posts are made to ward of any non pathan person

or katti pahari where pathans fire and occupy mohajir houses

502_1_1367697348.jpg

Rabia city

538938_535190856498385_2064726102_n.jpg

ANP check post as seen on the mountains of north nazimabad

6e88fbec4473c527468f5ae68b512ca0.jpeg

road made by MQM to connect north nazimabad to banaras is highway for looters, terrorists, talibans

banaras flyover made by MQM to bring these illegal mafia to the national circle

orangi%2Btown%2Bcopy.jpg

Banaras-Flyover-Orangi-Town-Construction-and-Under-Construction.jpg

and they declare banaras flyover as their territory

While in Punjab, mostly people can roam freely regardless of their cast or region, so they don't have to live in communities. I have a family from hazara living right next to my home and they are probably only hazara family in our Mohalla. A punjabi family cannot live like this in Karachi, you know.

So in your opinion Sindh or Baluchistan other ethnicities face racial hatred despite living in very large numbers where as in punjab things are different / undefined reasons however people who do not exist roam freely .. lol , to be honest you know nothing about Lahore so i dont need lectures on karachi frm you

no mohajir area is the no go area in karachi, what no go areas are present in karachi?

sohrab goth - pathan area

manghopir/kaemari - pathan area

banaras - pathan area

orangi town - pathan area

katti pahari - pathan area

lyari - baloch area

dalmia - baloch area

GADAP - pathan and baloch area

al asif square - pathan area

dalmia infact is the area(very near to my home) which is sorrounded by gulshan, gulistan e jauhar and its an area where illegal drug trade happens

what kind of segregation allows the suppressed to occupy houses through land mafia and declare as their territory?

25102011732_zps310cc98c.jpg

25102011728_zpsb1cd20b1.jpg

the innocent pathans are forced to operate land mafia in rabia ccity, and make two groups and fight each other for occyping people's homes and kick them out of their own properties?

innocent pathans are so much suppressed in karachi that evil police dont arrest them and the innocent suppressed openly doing terrorism in karachi

MQM and mohajirs made no go areas for pathans so that they live like jews in concentration camps :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
poor pathans are not even let to operate their stone age jirga system in Karachi how dare evil mohajirs?

why arrest poor pathan truck laden trucks, they are treated like blacks in newyork

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom