What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

oo please dont lie too much Khuda ka nam lo aur kuch khyal karo

was the invisible hand stopping ANP+PPP+MQM to conduct operation against the "third force" to eliminate them

Its a long story i will cut it short as possible:

ANP+PPP+MQM was jumping up and down and up and down for army action in kpk against TTP

and they did not conduct operation against "Third force"(the invisible one) by Army or by rangers or by police

simply because jab chor tum khod ho tu apnay par operation karwanay say rahay

and The "third hand" also convinced court that Political parties in Karachi had armed wing target killers and bhata kohors

and agencies saying there are more arms in karachi than Waziristan

and did the third hand stop target killing for few days or dial it down when joker like Rehman Malik visited karachi to appease all parties on behalf of Zardari

our public have short memories but not that short that ANP+PPP+MQM stop press conferences for few months before elections and play innocent and bechara card

i dont work for any body these are facts and i dont have to lie .. so you dont have to say this

Long story i will try to cut it as short as possible , When waziristan operation started there was a major IDP situation ANP wanted to cash on pukhtoon IDP's vote they wanted them to pour in the city , MQM wanted registration of all entering khi due to the terrorism threat .. ANP used race card cried pukhtoon pukhtoons !! .. MQM shouted Talibans entering khi at the top of their lungs .. every one criticized (includes all parties) , no one listened hundred of talk shows also threads on this forum.
Today the dilemma is ANP is kicked out of all its domain and those areas are now controlled by Talibans !! get it ??

Oh bhaiiii....half of Southern Punjab is Baluch ! You've got sizable Baluch Communities there & about Sargodha. You've got Pukhtoons in Mianwali, Rawalpindi & Attock Districts along with sizable communities of them distributed all over the Province - I've even attended two Jirgas here in Lahore. You've got Urdu speakers & Sindhis in Lahore - My family friends.

And then you've got Kashmiris like myself living here !

Besides even when we talk about Punjabis - the Awans, Gujjars, Jats, Arian, Sethi etc. aren't all Punjabis !

Tou kiyaa baaat kar rahaa haiii ? :what:

Those were pre partition settlers my question is what about the cities i have been to lahore various times never witnessed a large community of baluchis or the pukhtoons any where ... may be on the next trip you can take me around i didnt forget the invite for some kebab place !!! mufta nahi choro ga

Wont bother commenting on the first few lines usual blabering could be your asumptions only time will tell.

Assumptions

Altaf+laanti.jpg

However i will come to the last para straight.

Was I blabbering when I basically implied that if he wants to be a PAKISTANI leader then he should be in Pakistan and not addressing Pakistanis while in London?

I mean, isnt that a fair "demand" :laugh:

What amazes you is common sense if one is in the shoes of a karachiete MQM is fighting what were the state strategic assets at one point its the case since last 30 years , they are fighting the monster which started to bite its vary creator now

Political parties should be serving the country, not "fighting" in the literal sense or dividing the people as well. That is not in their mandate.

and what you are talking about is rhetorical because the WHOLE NATION is fighting terrorism and terrorists, not just people of some 'political party' in Karachi

i dont work for any body these are facts and i dont have to lie .. so you dont have to say this

Long story i will try to cut it as short as possible , When waziristan operation started there was a major IDP situation ANP wanted to cash on pukhtoon IDP's vote they wanted them to pour in the city , MQM wanted registration of all entering khi due to the terrorism threat .. ANP used race card cried pukhtoon pukhtoons !! .. MQM shouted Talibans entering khi at the top of their lungs .. every one criticized (includes all parties) , no one listened hundred of talk shows also threads on this forum.
Today the dilemma is ANP is kicked out of all its domain and those areas are now controlled by Talibans !! get it ??

do you get what i said?

before 2008 karachi was a heaven?

dont joke mian

Thats why MQM was crying implement NRO from 1985 the birth of MQM party so that the killing machines members of MQM can get off hundreds of murder and terrorist FIR off them otherwise they will not support NRO

write all the propaganda you want to write doesn't change a thing

i will cut it short

read my post again and again

shayad kuch asar ho jaey

i hope all parties in future APC tag army operation on waziristan with army operation in Karachi

Haq parasti ko esay aram nae aey ga

Assumptions

Was I blabbering when I basically implied that if he wants to be a PAKISTANI leader then he should be in Pakistan and not addressing Pakistanis while in London?
I mean, isnt that a fair "demand" :laugh:
Political parties should be serving the country, not "fighting" in the literal sense or dividing the people as well. That is not in their mandate.
and what you are talking about is rhetorical because the WHOLE NATION is fighting terrorism and terrorists, not just people of some 'political party' in Karachi

Pakistan allows dual nationality he holds a pakistani passport as well that sums up nationality as for presence in Pakistan remember Benazir Bhutto she was killed and their was mayhem , so is the case with a 110 other political leaders my understanding of some one with a tag of professional sodier was one who have little more insight however you sound like you know nothing therefore i really dont want to start right from the beginning , do you research instead of coming up with silly questions .. or try this with indians !!

As for the line Nation fighting terrorism You sound like you are on a different planet get real there is no support a huge division is visible even to someone living in timbaktu and here you are coming up with Nation fighting terrorism , all of what you said above sounds great in theory however ground realities are very different than your assumptions.

mystery solved. :woot:
and each IDP carried a stock a weaponry and tools with him to create a new 'darra' in liyari?

do you get what i said?
before 2008 karachi was a heaven?
dont joke mian
Thats why MQM was crying implement NRO from 1985 the birth of MQM party so that the killing machines members of MQM can get off hundreds of murder and terrorist FIR off them otherwise they will not support NRO
write all the propaganda you want to write doesn't change a thing
i will cut it short
read my post again and again
shayad kuch asar ho jaey
i hope all parties in future APC tag army operation on waziristan with army operation in Karachi
Haq parasti ko esay aram nae aey ga
MQM didnt benefited from NRO ganjay brothers and PPP did MQM was against it get the first hand info straight .. what propaganda !! i told you i do not work for any one professionally this is a forum and its people to people contact .. you have your opinion i have mine , you probably have been to khi some time .. i was born there i understand more than you or any other non resident .. so please i hope you will not use such words next time.

mystery solved. :woot:
and each IDP carried a stock a weaponry and tools with him to create a new 'darra' in liyari?

Dont know about that but may be you missed the last line i will summarise it for you again : ANP was kicked out and their political constituencies are now controlled by Taliban

MQM didnt benefited from NRO ganjay brothers and PPP did MQM was against it get the first hand info straight .. what propaganda !! i told you i do not work for any one professionally this is a forum and its people to people contact .. you have your opinion i have mine , you probably have been to khi some time .. i was born there i understand more than you or any other non resident .. so please i hope you will not use such words next time.

and pmln says ppp and his new allies MQM etc benefited from NRO

MQMers will say dont blame or critisize us for anything we are ruling karachi from 85 and living here for over 65 years etc etc

we know its dynamics better than any other

all others are responsible

yada yada yada

and Target killed

keep reading my post mian shayad suni jaey

Pakistan allows dual nationality he holds a pakistani passport as well that sums up nationality as for presence in Pakistan remember Benazir Bhutto she was killed and their was mayhem , so is the case with a 110 other political leaders my understanding of some one with a tag of professional sodier was one who have little more insight however you sound like you know nothing therefore i really dont want to start right from the beginning , do you research instead of coming up with silly questions .. or try this with indians !!

As for the line Nation fighting terrorism You sound like you are on a different planet get real there is no support a huge division is visible even to someone living in timbaktu and here you are coming up with Nation fighting terrorism , all of what you said above sounds great in theory however ground realities are very different than your assumptions.

that's where this debate ends....when you basically imply that Pakistan beckons and relies on some tiny Karachi-based political party (mafia) to act as a defence against terrorism/extremism afflicting parts of the country

it defies basic logic and reasoning....

and being a resident of Peshawar who is much closer to the Afghan border - a city that saw more acts of terrorism than most other Pakistani cities - i dont really need to be told about who/what are the ones confronting the cancer that has affected the country.

p.s. Pakistani LEADERS are those who reside IN PAKISTAN. Case closed.

and pmln says ppp and his new allies MQM etc benefited from NRO
MQMers will say dont blame or critisize us for anything we are ruling karachi from 85 and living here for over 65 years etc etc
we know its dynamics better than any other
all others are responsible
yada yada yada
and Target killed
keep reading my post mian shayad suni jaey

I had enough of your posts to be honest .. not interested in usual ranting point scoring etc .. @darkinsky might help you with that ..

Last edited by a moderator:
i was born there i understand more than you or any other non resident .. so please i hope you will not use such words next time.
Dont know about that but may be you missed the last line i will summarise it for you again : ANP was kicked out and their political constituencies are now controlled by Taliban

1003716_344879112311583_1123654048_n.jpg

Didn't know that ballet paper has "support for Taliban" option too.

that's where this debate ends....when you basically imply that Pakistan beckons and relies on some tiny Karachi-based political party (mafia) to act as a defence against terrorism/extremism afflicting parts of the country
it defies basic logic and reasoning....

and being a resident of Peshawar who is much closer to the Afghan border - a city that saw more acts of terrorism than most other Pakistani cities - i dont really need to be told about who/what are the ones confronting the cancer that has affected the country.
p.s. Pakistani LEADERS are those who reside IN PAKISTAN. Case closed.

you got it wrong not country wide since MQM has no representation all around but yes from Urban Sindh .. MQM has the full representation and mandate! this melodrama of jihad is going on from last 30 years for the rest of country this is new but Khi is suffering since long since we opposed this stupidity DAY 1 when the rest of the country men were going bonkers in support of the bunch of idiots ! thus why the whole fighting etc the fight was imposed upon us either way you look at it .. the militants do not recognise any one/ any thing except their version we are all kafirs & we were all kafirs .. may be by time you will realise what i am saying as i said we (karachietes) have been in this for too long

it sounds good in text books but in reality when you are armed forces a bunch of pu$$ys some one has to do the dirty work or at least initiate

1003716_344879112311583_1123654048_n.jpg

Didn't know that ballet paper has "support for Taliban" option too.

News for you Talibans take it by force , in other words the locations are in terrorists control who do not recognise the constitution or the country , they slaughter and behead pakistani soldiers .. get the picture this time ?

News for you Talibans take it by force , in other words the locations are in terrorists control who do not recognise the constitution or the country , they slaughter and behead pakistani soldiers .. get the picture this time ?

I just wanted to hear this. Now stick to your words and don't argue with us if you see Army taking out these terrorist in Karachi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom