What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

Tu Sir g aik rasict ki waja say label kyun karatay hayn app bakiyon ko

aur Teacher islamiat kay esay b hotay hayn aur physics kay professor hoodbai jesay b hotay hayn

issi liay university say nikalay jatay hayn

I dont do it at all. I label individuals. I label the presence of Individuals. I do not believe racism or bigotry is confined to a single ethnicity in Pakistan. You can see it present right here on the forum with certain members who carry the laughable title of Senior or Elite members.

that one perspective is pure genetics, the 'jew' thing which they refer to urdu speakers is to show us as worst possible enemy of islam imaginable to them

janab punjab mayn bohat zida muhajir thay idhar tu ab sab Pakistani hayn aur kisi ko aap wali khas taklif nae

ab ye card khelna chor do

sab say ziada racist tu tum log ho na baloch ko baksha na patahan ko na punjabi ko

I dont do it at all. I label individuals. I label the presence of Individuals. I do not believe racism or bigotry is confined to a single ethnicity in Pakistan. You can see it present right here on the forum with certain members who carry the laughable title of Senior or Elite members.

Shukar hayn mayn abi sirf "Full time" member hi hon

sir esi ethnicity ki waja say Pakistan ki muskilayn mayn izafa howa hay

ye type tu dam nae banay daytay aur karachi aur Baluchistan mayn udham macha rakha ha

janab punjab mayn bohat zida muhajir thay idhar tu ab sab Pakistani hayn aur kisi ko aap wali khas taklif nae

sab say ziada racist tu tum log ho na baloch ko baksha na patahan ko na punjabi ko

beta jitne punjab karachi me he, itne to tumhe lahore me na mile ge, pathan tu karachi ko apna biggest city kehta he peshawar aur kabul ko nahi, aur baloch ka to city hi karachi he

aur me apna experience bta raha hn and believe it or not in UK not even pakistan, in UK i have been called indians by punjabis and they didnt call me face to face with joke, they called speaking behind me and i fortunately heard that and i shared that experience to my flat mate and he too said that he was called indian

i have been called twice indian today in this very same forum by your pakistani members

Yes you do. Not saying all of Peshawar or all Pathans are racist. However, there are characters present here and there. This gentleman was supposedly a very senior teacher and taught Islamiyat at the university in Industrial estate. He starts of his lecture on the concept of Battle , Badr and how Islamic equality and morality is a shining beacon. Then talks about Pakistan, Jinnah .. then goes on to brand Mohajir qaum as Khabees, Kameenay, Kuttay and Yahudi in front of a class of some 35 mixed sex students. Great lesson that... This was.. September or November 2007.

So actually he was calling names to your community and i am sure because of MQM..................there are exceptions, namoonay in every community. It is wrong to have hate for entire community just because a person called your people kuta kameena and yahudi, just because ayub khan did wrong with fatima jinnah, just because a bus driver accidentally killed a girl.........................................

Saeed anwar came to my lakki marwat in tablighi ijtima and he was received like a celebrity with highest level of respect, nobody called him a jew, nobody called him mohajir .......

Syed munawar hassan is not jew for us.

Abdula sattar edhi is not jew for us.....

All the urduspeakers in PTI are not jews for us..............

Maulana mdauadi is not jew for us.......

We hate musharaf but not because he is mohajir..........we didnt hate blame entire mohajir community after his military operation, lal masjid, drones etc......

My people hate MQM and would call them names of sikhs, hindus , jews, christian as insult......but dont label it racism by pashtun people.........the ones being mocked as akhroat, dumb , gays, bewakoof, terrorists, khocha etc are pashtuns and that is genuine racism

Says false persecutions cannot stop struggle of quest for truth.

188230_11473988.jpg

LONDON (Dunya News) - Addressing the zonal committee of party in Hyderabad and Mirpur Khas via telephone, MQM chief Altaf Hussain said that the workers should not get worried if the British police arrest him.

He said miseries of detention and registration of false cases had always been used against struggle for truth.

Altaf said that he was innocent and he was not afraid of being arrested.

He urged workers to participate in the voting process in by election in peaceful manner.

Earlier, in a statement issued from London on Saturday, Altaf Hussain demanded that Pakistan’s rulers speak the truth about their inability to stop US drone attacks in the tribal areas of the country.

The MQM chief said facts could not be hidden in the era of information technology.

He questioned the capability of those claiming to stop drone attacks when they could not even arrest an armed man in Islamabad.

Altaf Hussain said that country’s defence could be strengthened only through speaking truth and learning from past mistakes.

“Nobody will dare to cast an evil eye on Pakistan if we jointly defend its borders,” he said and added that all the political parties should admit their mistakes and refrain from burying every issue.

he has struggled for that truth for last 30 years and have not found it yet, isnt it time that someone else tries to find it now

beta jitne punjab karachi me he, itne to tumhe lahore me na mile ge, pathan tu karachi ko apna biggest city kehta he peshawar aur kabul ko nahi, aur baloch ka to city hi karachi he

aur me apna experience bta raha hn and believe it or not in UK not even pakistan, in UK i have been called indians by punjabis and they didnt call me face to face with joke, they called speaking behind me and i fortunately heard that and i shared that experience to my flat mate and he too said that he was called indian

i have been called twice indian today in this very same forum by your pakistani members

tu janab aap kay karachi wal Uzar Baloch,aman comitte of ppp Sindh,ANP pathan power aur MQM muhajir nay hi tabah kia hay na Karachi ko

11000 lo qatal kar diay apas kay 5 saal mayn

kpk aur Baluchistan tabah haal hay

Punjab mayn sharifon nay terrorist sambhal rakhay hayn jab TTP say chtkara milay ga(INSHALLAH) tab pata nae ye kia karen gay

hasrat hi rah gae hay Pakistan mayn aman ki

Shukar hayn mayn abi sirf "Full time" member hi hon

sir esi ethnicity ki waja say Pakistan ki muskilayn mayn izafa howa hay

ye tu dam nae banay daytay aur karachi aur Baluchistan mayn udham macha rakha ha

You are indulging in the very act you were deriding, labelling an entire collective out of nowhere. However, that being said. There is a lot of racism amongst the Urdu speakers in Karachi. There is a label "Kya Pathan Aadmi hai"(What a pathan person) used in a very derogatory manner in Karachi(and to an extent in Punjab as well). The problem lies in the very way the partition was carried out to an extent. And the sort of leadership that took power. Where a leader for ten years openly displayed his bigoted views on Bengalis(and many of my fellow Urdu Speaker's who today complain of being branded Indians and jews had their elders happily lost in his tall good looks and charms while he branded Bengalis in such pathetic terms).

However, they are not alone in their sins. Implying so is plain blindness and bigotry.

I would request that you return to english. it is a forum rule to avoid urdu outside of the members club.
thanks

innocent until proven guilty ... Altaf is giving a clear message to his followers whats the big deal

that one perspective is pure genetics, the 'jew' thing which they refer to urdu speakers is to show us as worst possible enemy of islam imaginable to them

For most of Pashtuns the enemy of islam is right now america and its allies .The portion of such pashtuns are linked with Taliban and taliban are not ethno-centric, their movement is open to any Islamist from any ethnicity including urduspeakers.....................taliban mostly targeted ANP, only few attacks on MQM........and MQM and PPP were not threatened by them because of their ethnicities, language and looks but because of their anti-taliban and secular stance

So actually he was calling names to your community and i am sure because of MQM..................there are exceptions, namoonay in every community. It is wrong to have hate for entire community just because a person called your people kuta kameena and yahudi, just because ayub khan did wrong with fatima jinnah, just because a bus driver accidentally killed a girl.........................................

Saeed anwar came to my lakki marwat in tablighi ijtima and he was received like a celebrity with highest level of respect, nobody called him a jew, nobody called him mohajir .......

Syed munawar hassan is not jew for us.

Abdula sattar edhi is not jew for us.....

All the urduspeakers in PTI are not jews for us..............

Maulana mdauadi is not jew for us.......

We hate musharaf but not because he is mohajir..........we didnt hate blame entire mohajir community after his military operation, lal masjid, drones etc......

My people hate MQM and would call them names of sikhs, hindus , jews, christian as insult......but dont label it racism by pashtun people.........the ones being mocked as akhroat, dumb , gays, bewakoof, terrorists, khocha etc are pashtuns and that is genuine racism

Refer to my reply above. I have little hatred for the community or the people. My hatred is for the bigots within it and all other communities in Pakistan. That is the problem with most bigots themselves. Some simply because bigoted because they could not differentiate between bigots and normal people.. and in their emotions then go out and defend their bigotry by saying "You started it". For e.g. A Punjabi friend of mine was telling me about hatred of Pathans for the Hindko speakers.. and then shouted later at a bad driver "Ye pathan hee hoga".
its a collective social issue in the country and much deeper and broader than one ethnicity or people.

Good that you brought it up heard it several times from i dont know if to call people like you ignorant , un informed or plain fools who do not know a thing about any thing ... Betay check and let me know how many ethnicities live in punjab you wont find any large communities of pushtoons , balochs etc .. i hope you look a bit deeper into this and hope this help you realise that punjabis never let any other ethinic community form large groups as they knew they will have a law and order situation. We in khi have given every one space to live there are thriving communities of every sect, race & religion in karachi last thing we need is a lecture from people like you who live in denial or are simply unaware of facts and lack basic logic!!

Good that you brought it up heard it several times from i dont know if to call people like you ignorant , un informed or plain fools who do not know a thing about any thing ... Betay check and let me know how many ethnicities live in punjab you wont find any large communities of pushtoons , balochs etc .. i hope you look a bit deeper into this and hope this help you realise that punjabis never let any other ethinic community form large groups as they knew they will have a law and order situation. We in khi have given every one space to live there are thriving communities of every sect, race & religion in karachi last thing we need is a lecture from people like you who live in denial or are simply unaware of facts and lack basic logic!!

i was talking about after partition muhajirs came to punjab and not talikng about pathans and balochs

and on the point that space is given to everyone in karachi is a joke

11000 killed in 5 years target killing and bhata khori

ANP,MQM and PPP realize to dial down press conferences against each other only few months before general elections

everyone knows triple target killer parties now so please don't give further "space" to each other

Betay check and let me know how many ethnicities live in punjab you wont find any large communities of pushtoons , balochs etc .. i hope you look a bit deeper into this and hope this help you realise that punjabis never let any other ethinic community form large groups as they knew they will have a law and order situation.

Oh bhaiiii....half of Southern Punjab is Baluch ! You've got sizable Baluch Communities there & about Sargodha. You've got Pukhtoons in Mianwali, Rawalpindi & Attock Districts along with sizable communities of them distributed all over the Province - I've even attended two Jirgas here in Lahore. You've got Urdu speakers & Sindhis in Lahore - My family friends.

And then you've got Kashmiris like myself living here !

Besides even when we talk about Punjabis - the Awans, Gujjars, Jats, Arian, Sethi etc. aren't all Punjabis !

Tou kiyaa baaat kar rahaa haiii ? :what:

Refer to my reply above. I have little hatred for the community or the people. My hatred is for the bigots within it and all other communities in Pakistan. That is the problem with most bigots themselves. Some simply because bigoted because they could not differentiate between bigots and normal people.. and in their emotions then go out and defend their bigotry by saying "You started it". For e.g. A Punjabi friend of mine was telling me about hatred of Pathans for the Hindko speakers.. and then shouted later at a bad driver "Ye pathan hee hoga".
its a collective social issue in the country and much deeper and broader than one ethnicity or people.
I agree with you.....actually there are various kind of bigots and short-minded people who may not be necessarily hateful for other ethnicities.......some educated people of Peshawar valley look down upon tribals of FATA as khar-dimagh jahils while some tribals of mountains look down upon pashtuns of plain and settled areas and consider them meek..........
Some tribes like khattaks are labeled beghairat and kamasal, some tribes like mehsuds and waziris are hated for their violence and badmashi.......some tribes like shinwaris and swatis are given "peghor" of selling daughters for cash.....
Land-owner pashtuns consider themselves superior to those who used to be their vassals and used to be karigar (artisans) like tarkan, chamar, kumhar, hajam, mairasi etc

i came to know he is drunk because he said in his speech as written in the article that he considers himself innocent

but he will get arrested

so i concluded that he doesnt know what he is talking about, so he must be drunk

i dont listen to his speeches

infact i think he always does bad PR for MQM, and people like farooq sattar always have to do the damage control

i am too in this kind of relationship with PML-N. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom