What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

To be fair, even though I completely hate MQM, they are the most stable of all.

The most weak in this regard are PPP and PML, who run on Bhutto and Sharif name. But they at least have a family clan to move forward with...but still they are the most person oriented.

Then comes PTI and MQM just ahead of them in first. In the absence of Imran Khan, we have seen some sort of mismanagement. Maybe it's just due to the party being a bit new to the main screen. Once it fully matures in another couple of years, we might see a better functional CEC etc (it is the second most functional CEC type organization in political parties after MQM).

MQM is the most structured. With the Sector incharges running the real show, the political figures and Rabta Committee, then Altaf Bhai. I sometimes think the true decisions are not done by Altaf, but by the members in Pakistan. Altaf bhai is just for gimmicks and jalsas, to get some sympathy type.

MQM is criminal Mafia and like italian mafia they are stable and highly organized with proper chain of command.....

Sadly I have personal experience on that aspect. But at the same time, the racist attitude against others is also prevalent in the other community. However, that is also the Problem with MQM...it cannot let go of the Muhajir tag.

You seriously believe that we consider urduspeakers as jews? it must be a joke of century.

^ He is correct - Infact there is one theory popular among some Pashtoons that they come from the Jews and are the lost tribe. So its rather strange they will accuse anyone of being a Jew.

^ He is correct - Infact there is one theory popular among some Pashtoons that they come from the Jews and are the lost tribe. So its rather strange they will accuse anyone of being a Jew.

The religious parties among pashtuns might label some one from any ethnicity an agent of jews, like maulana fazlur rehman is calling imran khan an agent of jews...........but it is a bizarre claim from darkinsky that pashtun people consider mohajirs jews.......he has frequently made this claim on this forum and it has always puzzled me that what exactly he is trying to say and now oscar is claiming that he has personally experienced it, they need to explain their claim in detail and pashto speakers on this forum would clarify it.

It seems karachi has highest level of ethnic tensions. Generalization ,stereotyping and misunderstandings between communities are at its peak.

You seriously believe that we consider urduspeakers as jews? it must be a joke of century.

It does not matter what I believe. It depends on the so called Islamic Studies teacher making that statement in front of a class. Ill even tell you where.

It does not matter what I believe. It depends on the so called Islamic Studies teacher making that statement in front of a class. Ill even tell you where.

WTF!:woot:

That's astonishing really!

Where?
In tabligh we have many urduspeakers from karachi, no one ever complained to us that we consider them jews. Neither i observed any pashtun calling them jews.

The london police is closing in on the investigation regarding MQM and Altaf bhai is feeling the heat.

Where?
In tabligh we have many urduspeakers from karachi, no one ever complained to us that we consider them jews. Neither i observed any pashtun calling them jews.

Yes you do. Not saying all of Peshawar or all Pathans are racist. However, there are characters present here and there. This gentleman was supposedly a very senior teacher and taught Islamiyat at the university in Industrial estate. He starts of his lecture on the concept of Battle , Badr and how Islamic equality and morality is a shining beacon. Then talks about Pakistan, Jinnah .. then goes on to brand Mohajir qaum as Khabees, Kameenay, Kuttay and Yahudi in front of a class of some 35 mixed sex students. Great lesson that... This was.. September or November 2007.

They should be ANP aur other nationalist pure blood party supporters They say we will kick you out from where you came from

Yes you do. Not saying all of Peshawar or all Pathans are racist. However, there are characters present here and there. This gentleman was supposedly a very senior teacher and taught Islamiyat at the university in Industrial estate. He starts of his lecture on the concept of Battle , Badr and how Islamic equality and morality is a shining beacon. Then talks about Pakistan, Jinnah .. then goes on to brand Mohajir qaum as Khabees, Kameenay, Kuttay and Yahudi in front of a class of some 35 mixed sex students. Great lesson that... This was.. September or November 2007.

Tu Sir g aik rasict ki waja say label kyun karatay hayn app bakiyon ko

aur Teacher islamiat kay esay b hotay hayn aur physics kay professor hoodbai jesay b hotay hayn

issi liay university say nikalay jatay hayn

that one perspective is pure genetics, the 'jew' thing which they refer to urdu speakers is to show us as worst possible enemy of islam imaginable to them

Back
Top Bottom