What's new

Workers should remain united if British police arrest me | Altaf

Hence from the day TAAFU gets arrested , All the things MQM says that the don't have militant wings, target killers, extortionts among themselves will be considered a plain lie.

and what if he is cleared, will he stop spewing gibberish

if he gets arrested i will stop supporting MQM

will you forgive for your sins of blaming MQM for what they arnt if altaf is cleared :azn:

and what if he is cleared, will he stop spewing gibberish

if he gets arrested i will stop supporting MQM

will you forgive for your sins of blaming MQM for what they arnt if altaf is cleared :azn:

Lag gaai shart, Aglaa vote MQM ka pakka, if taafu gets cleared :D

If TAAFU gets arrested for money laundering, it shows the flourishing extortionist business of MQM, because it would explain how Altaf hussain supporting his lifestyle in London despite having no Job and business

If TAAFU gets arrested for murder, it shows the target killing mentality which is in abundance in your party

Lag gaai shart, Aglaa vote MQM ka pakka, if taafu gets cleared :D

hahaha, bhai tera vote to pehley he pakka he, remember imran visiting 90 bet :omghaha:

magar tu maafi maange ka MQM political desk waale thread me if altaf gets cleared

Last edited by a moderator:
2013 k tu ne kab kaha tha

ab kahe ga altaf didnt get jailed in 2013 :omghaha:

It's your mistake you didn't comprehend what I was trying to say. Don't try to infer meaning which suits you. :azn:

It's your mistake you didn't comprehend what I was trying to say. Don't try to infer meaning which suits you. :azn:

i have forgotten, please post me the link what you wanted to deduce?

So if MQM chief is arrested, it going to be physically proved MQM is extortionist money laundering party :yay:

Shukar hay Kuch MQM'ers ki fazool ki bak bak say jan chutay gi phr

Money laundering samajh aata hai lekin extortionist samajh nahi aata ..........

i have forgotten, please post me the link what you wanted to deduce?

That IF IK ever visit the nine zero in coming years, I will vote MQM. :D

i give you people, open challenge

aik mustafa kamal produce ker ke dikha do, i will join PTI

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Altaf-Hussain-Kissing-Mustafa-Kamal.jpg

That IF IK ever visit the nine zero in coming years, I will vote MQM. :D

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Altaf-Hussain-Kissing-Mustafa-Kamal.jpg

bhai yeh bolo k aap produce nahi ker sakte na aisa hard working honest guy :lol: why divert to another meaning then

am im sure as hell, if next time any mustafa kamal is produced it will be none other than MQM

no other party has that kind of management, organisation, team work, dedication, originality, checks and balance system to produce him

if i see a guy working hard day and night, producing innovative ideas, is on the streets solving people's problem, has that right amount of leadership qualities, bold, smart, coming from a humble background midle class family then i will promptly endorse that party

Back
Top Bottom