What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

Too many muslim extremists like these are fucking up the image of other muslims abroad and making their life hell.

Absolutely,, excellent stuff

The Hindu mobs attacked a historical mosque, the hindutva communal SC Justified it

Now they build a temple of hate

And we want to sell their haram idols in a Muslim market place

Every Hindu Indian poster here is justifying Babri masjid massacre and desecration using this instance.

This woman did not kill anyone, but Hindu extremists regularly murder, rape men, women, and children.

Reported for personal attacks.

Discuss topic, not posters. That is against forum rules.

Also just because you are not a Muslim, it does not give you license to impose your beliefs on others on this forum.
"Imposing one's belief on others" !!
That's exactly what the lady is doing in that shop..

Too many muslim extremists like these are fucking up the image of other muslims abroad and making their life hell.

Are you helping by portraying the positive image of Islam?

Or are you putting wood in the fire?

Think about it.

Arab land and Arab mentality is different. If you listen to what she says, you can understand that Arab do not allow idols in the Holy Land by direct order of Prophet Muhammad saws.

Last edited:
Are you helping by portraying the positive image of Islam?

Or are you putting wood in the fire?

This about it.

Arab land and Arab mentality is different. If you listen to what she says, you can understand that Arab do not allow idols in the Holy Land by direct order of Prophet Muhammad saws.
That was thousands of years ago, times have changed and we must adapt with time. Such acts are seen heinous all over the world. We must not do it.

Hazrat İbrahim AS destroyed all idols in the temple of Nimrud, does it make him terrorist?

Some people do not understand Islamic mentality.

By keeping my religious life private and not interfering in someone's else religious life.

I have never observed you portraying any positive image of Islam, but to the contrary.

Is that helping the image of Islam and Pakistan?

As for this case, many more will come, it is Arab mentality.

Seems they have been supported by people all over the world.

facebook-comment-3.png

Islamists celebrating breaking of Hindu idols

facebook-comment-4.png

facebook-comment.png

Islamists celebrating on Facebook

She should be booked for destruction of property.

But may be, may be - Gods should NOT be sold in markets in the first place.

I never shed a tear when some hate crime against Islamic buildings take place in West or some non Muslim country, and probably never will because our people do the same to other religions.

This is the dumbest stance in this world.

*someone does blasphemy* - "Our feelings are hurt!"
*disrespect other religions and do what is blasphemy to them* - "Our religion commands us to do this"

Then people call themself peaceful, and whatever, I cannot, and never will understand the logic behind it.
Are you even Muslim?

I have never observed you portraying any positive image of Islam, but to the contrary.

Is that helping the image of Islam and Pakistan?

As for this case, many more will come, it is Arab mentality.
> I have never observed you portraying any positive image of Islam, but to the contrary.

You are a nobody to me, i have nothing to prove.

> Is that helping the image of Islam and Pakistan?

This isn't an international forum, this is between Pakistanis. We all are educated enough to do our own researchs. I have always corrected many people on Islamic misconceptions on truly international forums.

Why do Muslims always have to be Appeasers of islamaphobes while they are lynched and murdered like cattle in Hindutva India and nobody cries or makes any noise... Just so Muslims can keep their jobs?? Think about it.

> I have never observed you portraying any positive image of Islam, but to the contrary.

You are a nobody to me, i have nothing to prove.

> Is that helping the image of Islam and Pakistan?

This isn't an international forum, this is between Pakistanis. We all are educated enough to do our own researchs. I have always corrected many people on Islamic misconceptions on truly international forums.

Here you and other liberals are passing value judgements on people as if you are mullahs.

Discuss the topic, not posters. Also refrain from personal attacks.

Back
Top Bottom