What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

That's what I say when people go "Ummah Ummah", there is no Ummah.

We already got the premium Ummah experience, it's every nation for itself now.

Especially because we don't figure into the "Ummah" thing all that well.

We have got to back ourselves, and no one else.

I thought you were cheering "go Arab brothers" against the houthis and Persians in one of our previous exchanges?

I am as offended by those women's non-Islamic burqa as by the non-Islamic idols they are breaking. Theirs is a case of irony.

Last edited:
I thought you were cheering "go Arab brothers" against the houthis and Persians in one of our previous exchanges?

That's not related to Ummah, that's something else, a personal opinion but I don't believe in other far reaching ideologies like 'ummah'.

In that case my personal interests align with that of the Arabs simple as that.

Last edited:
Please google what the word "Islam" means. Those "Islam-is-peace"-People just want to appease their masters. Islam and its pure and unique monotheism give you peace of mind, in geopolitics peace is never an eternal thing.

Yes, guilt by association is primitive. No need to target random people just for them having something in common with the "enemy".

Muslims don't like idols and pagan rituals that much. That's true.

I ve never had sympathy for Hindus either, so? Thank you for admitting that. I like my Hindus honest and not in "Hindu-Muslim-Bhai-Bhai"-mode.

Hindus should grow up and stop living in the past. Your people wasn't able to defend themselves against the mighty Muslims. Cry me a river.

If I was a self-hating Hindu, I would also say that I don't give a damn about Hinduism (the Indians who become Atheists and Agnostics in a discussion because they are too ashamed of their paganism, grow a spine!).

I love the fact that you cannot overcome your past. I know millenia of minority rule, not being able to fight off a tiny minority for so long. Man this is truely unique in history :D.

In the civilized world, we eat meat and don't consider animals as sacred beings nor do we kill people over beef. A human being is more worth than an animal. At least in civilized societies.

Yes, let's read the biased history of butthurt losers not being able to fight off the mighty Muslims. Stop living in the past.

Man you are a Hindu or what ever hiding behind a false flag, why do you care about evil Muslims getting punished by mighty China? You are a hypocrite and nobody takes the "concern" of Muslim-hating Hindu-Indians seriously.

Hindus hate on other Hindus too. Temple prostitution culture, rape culture, caste system and generally hating the poor and the weak and worshipping power are the basic features of Hinduism. And yes, blacks kill more blacks (crime rates in the US), white people kill more whites (World War I + II) and also Muslims are busy infighting. That's the course of history.

Didn't you get the memo? Islam and Hinduism are the complete opposite of each other. No Muslim likes idols. Geopolitical pro tip: don't be weak.

Life is not a bollywood movie. Stop fantasizing about Arab women.

You pagans are funny. Even if you burn all the Qurans all over the world people would be able to bring it by back just like that. The Quran is in the minds and hearts of the people and many know the Quran by heart.

You burned a Quran? Why are you mad at this woman then? She did what she thought was right to do and you did what your self-hate and inferiority complex dictated you to do. So stop crying.

What do you expect us to say. Ganesh-Idols are beautiful?

:enjoy: Excellent responses brother.

These people abuse Islam and issue blasphemies on a daily basis. They kill human beings for minor things like eating animals.

She broke stone idols. It is not her fault some people worship lifeless objects. They don't understand Arab and Muslim mentality.

That's what I say when people go "Ummah Ummah", there is no Ummah.

We already got the premium Ummah experience, it's every nation for itself now.

Especially because we don't figure into the "Ummah" thing all that well.

We have got to back ourselves, and no one else.

Well.. it depends... During the end times the Ummah reemerges ... We are heading that way

May Allah swt bless our Muslim sister.

Jazirat al Arab is sacred land. These kind of things are forbidden here.

Good on her.

Absolutely,, excellent stuff

The Hindu mobs attacked a historical mosque, the hindutva communal SC Justified it

Now they build a temple of hate

And we want to sell their haram idols in a Muslim market place

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom