What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

Future responses in Muslim lands against Hindutva Extremism are a result of Indian Terrorism against its Muslim minority.

Very relevant.

Government has registered a complain against the lady and has arrested her, is by any chance there leaders are also Hindu??

I think that is known to every tom dick & harry now. You made it look as if you are revealing a big secret. Nevermind.
Idol worshipping is the biggest sin in Islam. Islam forbids this.

Telling a Muslim to worship idols or say that this is something ok... hmm how to explain it to you? It's like saying to these guys to take a shower with clean water and soap. Not a very nice thing to ask.
upload_2020-8-17_19-8-48.png

Actually, it is so funny that a divine revelation is required to differentiate between "sin" & "not sin", "forgivable sin" & "unforgivable sin" and everything in between them & beyond.
In order to understand that you must have the intention to understand. Your whole purpuse here is just a personal vendetta against Muslims. So for the sake of simplicity. Different situation, different rules. Like tax evasion will get you incarceration and speeding a minor fine.

It actually means "dont apply mind".
You are an idol-worshipper. What do you know about applying ones mind? If you would use your brain you wouldnt bow to inanimate idols!

What kind of humans need a revelation to know that "killing innocent is wrong"? Without this revelation, all humans will start killing innocents?
You never opened a history book right? Forbidding unlawful killing was the start of civilization itself!

If yes, kafirs should be killing 24x7.
Are you that stupid??? Open a history book for further clarification!

If yes, kafirs should be killing 24x7.
Kafirs killed each other and kill each other all the time. That's the course of history.

Btw.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Kafirs lead the homicide rate. Funny, isn't it?

May be applying mind falls under 'unforgivable sin'.
No.

I don't mind a discussion on comparative religions. But most of you Hindutvadis are extremely offensible creatures by habit.

Is he really Hindutvadi or are you labeling him Hindutvadis because you don't like his arguments.

I hope you know that discussion on comparative religions leads to bans here. Only one religion can be discussed here and that too in a positive light.

I hope you know that discussion on comparative religions leads to bans here. Only one religion can be discussed here and that too in a positive light.
You Indians are a very entitled lot. Being guests in a Pakistani forum and demanding a free pass to spread Hindu propaganda? This is not the Make-a-Wish-Foundation!

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

I can't agree with the act - it's basically a hate crime. People bring up the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) smashing idols - but I think the difference was they were told by Allah swt to smash those idols. Does the same command apply to us? If so why aren't non Muslim places of worship being attacked across Muslim lands? I don't think that rule applies to you and me. We were told not to worship the idols - not to smash them.

I believe there is hadith that states idol worship cannot be accepted on Arab lands anymore (please correct me if I'm wrong). I can't remember a reference, or the scope of it. The question should be put to these governments why they allow it (assuming I am correct).

The mistake (if there is any) of the govt and those Muslim businesses selling idols. Its unfair to smash them as it will have a negative effect on minorities.

Those stating the example of India and Babri masjid - I ask if we should follow the example of RSS hindu extremists? Is that suitable for followers of RasoolAllah (saws)?

Idol worshipping is the biggest sin in Islam. Islam forbids this.

Telling a Muslim to worship idols or say that this is something ok... hmm how to explain it to you? It's like saying to these guys to take a shower with clean water and soap. Not a very nice thing to ask.
View attachment 661741

In order to understand that you must have the intention to understand. Your whole purpuse here is just a personal vendetta against Muslims. So for the sake of simplicity. Different situation, different rules. Like tax evasion will get you incarceration and speeding a minor fine.

You are an idol-worshipper. What do you know about applying ones mind? If you would use your brain you wouldnt bow to inanimate idols!

You never opened a history book right? Forbidding unlawful killing was the start of civilization itself!

Are you that stupid??? Open a history book for further clarification!

Kafirs killed each other and kill each other all the time. That's the course of history.

Btw.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Kafirs lead the homicide rate. Funny, isn't it?

No.

Honestly, could have done without those Naga Sadhu pictures. That's not what I'd like to see last thing in night. Anyway, I had just tried to be helpful to the new poster explaining things on idolatry very clearly so that he doesn't tread along that path. But it looks like he can't be helped.

It's not good to abuse all Hindu posters in return. So kindly refrain from the extreme remarks. Naga Sadhus don't represent modern Hindus.

How many genius Muslims on here can actually read the Qur'an and understand ?

Like how many of you can actually comprehended Arabic ?

Glorious Muslims on here relying on others interpretations of the Qur'an instead of learning Arabic and trying to understand god's commandments by themselves.

Such commitment to the religion Masha'Allah.

I assume you learn everything you know from first principle too? Do your own research, experiments? Never rely on principles established by someone else?

Do you not think that the copies of the Quran translated are checked and peer reviewed by those who know both Arabic and the language they're translated into?

I assume you learn everything you know from first principle too? Do your own research, experiments? Never rely on principles established by someone else?

Do you not think that the copies of the Quran translated are checked and peer reviewed by those who know both Arabic and the language they're translated into?

That's not my point, what I'm trying to say is that in this age of technology people use other sources aside from translations.

YouTube videos, Facebook posts and WhatsApp forwards and what not.

People would rather rely on these things, instead of reading the actual Qur'an.

Just take a look at YouTube, so many people with so many opinions, branding themselves as men of God and confusing the masses.

One moulvi says one thing, another one draws another interpretation for the same worse, they contradict each other, the only one harmed in all this are the gullible masses.

Some of these YouTube mullahs even 'Diss' each other via videos, the real aim here is to gain views, not spread the word of God.

And I'm speaking of Bengali E-Moulvis here not idea about how it is on the Pakistani side.

One moulvi says one thing, another one draws another interpretation for the same worse, they contradict each other, the only one harmed in all this are the gullible masses.

Some of these YouTube mullahs even 'Diss' each other via videos, the real aim here is to gain views, not spread the word of God.

And I'm speaking of Bengali E-Moulvis here not idea about how it is on the Pakistani side.
Same in Pakistan and Germany. It’s all about followers rather than enlightenment. Mullahs tend to invent new vocabulary in Islam and criticize the masses for not knowing their innovations. It’s a mess.

Same in Pakistan and Germany. It’s all about followers rather than enlightenment. Mullahs tend to invent new vocabulary in Islam and criticize the masses for not knowing their innovations. It’s a mess.

In Bangladesh these hoodwinking peer Baba Sufis use Urdu to confuse people, khutba in Urdu, rasool ke naat (religious songs) in Urdu, they even quote Qur'an but in Urdu....

All just to make sure the masses; the sheep, don't understand.

One E-Moulvi said following him and subscribing to him is equal to a passport to jannat.

They practically beg the viewer to click the bell icon, Word of God can wait, click the bell icon first.

You Indians are a very entitled lot. Being guests in a Pakistani forum and demanding a free pass to spread Hindu propaganda? This is not the Make-a-Wish-Foundation!

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Said it before and will say it again, if they don't like Muslims, Islam and Pakistanis then they are more than Welcome to leave PDF and never return. No one is forcing them to stay here and there are literally 1000s of indian forums that are dedicated to obsessively hating Pakistan, Pakistanis, Islam and Muslims. No indian forum would EVER allow any Pakistanis the same level of decency and civility that indians enjoy on PDF. The hypocrisy of indian posters is truely astounding.

That's not my point, what I'm trying to say is that in this age of technology people use other sources aside from translations.

YouTube videos, Facebook posts and WhatsApp forwards and what not.

People would rather rely on these things, instead of reading the actual Qur'an.

Just take a look at YouTube, so many people with so many opinions, branding themselves as men of God and confusing the masses.

Molvi is an international creature. Same everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom